1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

taylor+vintage=awesome??????

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 2:52 PM

do you like taylor's vintage look? would you do it? What does it make you think of?

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: taylor+vintage=awesome??????

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 2:53 PM

I love it on her, she looks gorgeous as always!

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 2:54 PM

I love it!! Its sooo Taylor! :)

I Spoke Now on July 14th, 2011 and June 15th, 2013 will come back to me in burning RED

url][/signature]

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 2:54 PM

I kinda already have her style! LOVE IT!
    LONG LIVE TAYLOR SWIFT!!!

http://taylorswift.com/forum/taylor_s_music/2066891

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 2:57 PM

I'm OBSESSED with all of Taylor's clothes. I love her sense of style- her house is like my dream house and her clothes are my dream clothes. She has great style, I think. Love the vintage.

It's cool because I feel like it's different from what most artists and celebrities wear :) Definitely unique to Tay
    -Sarah's.a.Swifty13

^made by Songbird13, Me - please don't take :)
    Stay beautiful :)

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 2:57 PM

I LOVE IT! i love vintage! lol i would wear it! in fact i am! it makes me think of sophistication
    Swiftie, Potterhead, Mockingjay, OneRepublican :)

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 2:59 PM

i love it!!!! i have a ton of vintage stuff!!!

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 3:00 PM

I completely love it!!! She is always so pretty :D

RE: taylor+vintage=awesome??????

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 3:03 PM

I love vintage!! I love the way Taylor looks, I try to add her inspiration to my outfits too!

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 3:05 PM

I love her vintage style!
    TaylorSwiftWonderstruck13
    P.S. Your awesome!

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 3:16 PM

Um...... DO YOU KNOW HOW BEAUTIFUL IT IS???????????????
    -Kat

^thatlittleREDdress the great xoxo

^InTheRedDress (so amazing!!)[/sig

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 3:23 PM

I LOVE IT SOOO MUCH.
    -Me
    -Me
    -Daya

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 3:41 PM

I love it! She has so much style -

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 3:46 PM

It looks so stylish on her!

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 3:47 PM

It looks so stylish on her!

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 3:52 PM

love it!

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 4:20 PM

I love Taylor in vintage

1. SOUIAT 2. InLondonToday

October 22nd, this world will turn RED

I say

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 5:58 PM

i am the person who post this i love vintage before i fell in love with taylor i was vintage

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 8:29 PM

OMG i love Taylor with Vintage She looks so amazing.

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 3:02 AM

I love vintage things, and they suit Taylor very well. She is my fashion inspiration.

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 7:09 AM

I think she looks awesome as always! she's always loved vintage stuff anyway so it's really nothing new.