Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

taylor+vintage=awesome??????

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 2:52 PM

do you like taylor's vintage look? would you do it? What does it make you think of?

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: taylor+vintage=awesome??????

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 2:53 PM

I love it on her, she looks gorgeous as always!

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 2:54 PM

I love it!! Its sooo Taylor! :)

I Spoke Now on July 14th, 2011 and June 15th, 2013 will come back to me in burning RED

url][/signature]

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 2:54 PM

I kinda already have her style! LOVE IT!
    LONG LIVE TAYLOR SWIFT!!!

http://taylorswift.com/forum/taylor_s_music/2066891

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 2:57 PM

I'm OBSESSED with all of Taylor's clothes. I love her sense of style- her house is like my dream house and her clothes are my dream clothes. She has great style, I think. Love the vintage.

It's cool because I feel like it's different from what most artists and celebrities wear :) Definitely unique to Tay
    -Sarah's.a.Swifty13

^made by Songbird13, Me - please don't take :)
    Stay beautiful :)

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 2:57 PM

I LOVE IT! i love vintage! lol i would wear it! in fact i am! it makes me think of sophistication
    Swiftie, Potterhead, Mockingjay, OneRepublican :)

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 2:59 PM

i love it!!!! i have a ton of vintage stuff!!!

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 3:00 PM

I completely love it!!! She is always so pretty :D

RE: taylor+vintage=awesome??????

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 3:03 PM

I love vintage!! I love the way Taylor looks, I try to add her inspiration to my outfits too!

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 3:05 PM

I love her vintage style!
    TaylorSwiftWonderstruck13
    P.S. Your awesome!

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 3:16 PM

Um...... DO YOU KNOW HOW BEAUTIFUL IT IS???????????????
    -Kat

^thatlittleREDdress the great xoxo

^InTheRedDress (so amazing!!)[/sig

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 3:23 PM

I LOVE IT SOOO MUCH.
    -Me
    -Me
    -Daya

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 3:41 PM

I love it! She has so much style -

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 3:46 PM

It looks so stylish on her!

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 3:47 PM

It looks so stylish on her!

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 3:52 PM

love it!

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 4:20 PM

I love Taylor in vintage

1. SOUIAT 2. InLondonToday

October 22nd, this world will turn RED

I say

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 5:58 PM

i am the person who post this i love vintage before i fell in love with taylor i was vintage

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 8:29 PM

OMG i love Taylor with Vintage She looks so amazing.

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 3:02 AM

I love vintage things, and they suit Taylor very well. She is my fashion inspiration.

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 7:09 AM

I think she looks awesome as always! she's always loved vintage stuff anyway so it's really nothing new.

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.