1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

HELP ME WITH MY GIFT FOR TAYLOR?

Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 4:51 PM

I REALLY want to do something special for Taylor, and make her a gift that is totally amazing for the RED tour. My first idea didn't exactly work out, so I thought of this, much simpler way of giving her thanks. Here is how goes:

I AM MAKING A PRESENT FOR TAYLOR, WITH THANKS FROM ALL OF US ON TAYLOR CONNECT. IN THE COMMENTS BELOW, WRITE IN SOMETHING YOU WANT TO TELL TAYLOR, SUCH AS HOW MUCH YOU LOVE HER, OR THANK HER MAKING MUSIC. YOU CAN WRITE AS MUCH AS YOU WANT, BUT MINIMUM TWO SENTENCES. WHEN COMPLETED I WIL PUT THESE IN A SCRAPBOOK, AND ON APRIL 18, 2013 ON MY TAYLOR CONCERT DATE, I WILL FIND SOME WAY TO GIVE THIS TO HER.

I think other Swifties have done this before, but I wanted to tell Taylor just how much she means to all of us. I am so very sorry, if I "stole" your idea, but I 100% came up with this in my head and heart. It would mean so much to me if you helped, because I love Taylor, you love Taylor and it all works out.

Thank you thank you thank you from the bottom of my heart. -Stella

I still don't have a name for this project, so if you have a good idea, please tell me. Winner gets happiness! :)

FEARLESS, FOREVER AND ALWAYS.
-STELLA (STELLASWIFTY)

P.S. Leave a message, make it hot. :)

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: HELP ME WITH MY GIFT FOR TAYLOR?

Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 3:48 PM

Dear Taylor,
    If you had any idea how much you meant to me, you wouldn`t believe it. I`ve loved your music since the first time. I remember watching Hannah Montana The Movie,and thinking (when you sang Crazier) "I love this song....and that girl is so pretty!!!" Really,you`ve inspired me soooo much. Your beautiful inside and out!!! No matter what kind of a day your having, you should know that I`m here for you, and so are millions of others. Love,
    Kyra

http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/1928121#post_12004101

[url=https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-aFh5YNfDAXU/UMPjJEzxQZI/AAAAAAAAALY/NOxl2Rj0OqE/s500/sun]https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-aFh5YNfDAXU/UMPjJEzxQZI/AAAAAAAAALY/NOxl2Rj0OqE/s500/sun[/url][/signature]

Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 5:30 PM

Dearest Taylor,

Wow I don't even know where to begin! The day when I first heard "Teardrops On My Guitar" was the day Everything Has Changed :) At first I wasn't too inclined, but then I started hearing your other songs from the Fearless album and you totally proved me wrong! Love Story was def my fave and when i first heard it, I couldn't stop hearing it for the rest of the day! :D I love how intimate you make me feel through your music. I feel like almost every song you have written fits my life like a puzzle! Your music got me through the good times and the bad when I thought I fell in love with someone. "I'm Only Me When I'm With You", "I'd Lie", "Stay Beautiful", "Our Song", "Crazier", "Jump Then Fall", and "You Belong With Me" made me feel even more bubbly and warm inside when I began to like the guy a lot. And "Cold As You", "Invisible", "Teardrops On My Guitar", "White Horse", "You're Not Sorry", and "A Perfectly Good Heart" got me through the bad times when he didn't turn out to be the one :/ Basically, every time I start to like someone, your songs are always there to support or help me. I love how you have the guts to write every private detail so well into a song despite what the haters say about you. Don't worry Tay, everyone makes mistakes and trust me I've done a lot in the past few years when it comes to love! But anyways, you will have my support, forever and always. Because no one messes with my idol, my inspiration and gets away with it! I'm a goddy swifty for sure but if they continue to rant about you, the worst that I can do is tell them off in a LONG paragraph xD Wow I just realized how long I'm making this! I know I cannot fit everything I wanna tell you here so I will just end it at this: I was Enchanted to hear your music. You are a one of a kind and the most genuine person I have ever known. I hope to see you in Prudential Center for the Red Tour. It would be a dream come true to go see you live for the very first time! And I cannot imagine how I would contain myself if I ever meet you. If I end up getting a ticket to see you, be on the lookout for one ECCENTRIC 17-year-old girl with a decorative poster most likely, and most of all, a VERY long letter in my hand just waiting to be given to you. Because all my love for you cannot be summed up here <3 -Kathereen from NJ

Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 7:48 AM

Hey Taylor,
    I just wanted to let you know that you mean so much to me. Your music has inspired me so much and so have you you. Thank you for showing me my love for guitar and singing. The first song I ever learned to play was Long Live. Thank you for being yourself, and sharing your beautiful music with the world. I love you so much, and someday I hope to meet you and tell you in person how much you mean to me. On April 27, I'll be seeing you for the Red Tour in Kentucky. Always know you have so many people out there who truly appreciate you and will support you no matter what.
    Love,
    Emma:)

EmmaFearless13

Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 7:53 AM

hi, Taylor

you are the only reason that i play guitar and write songs of my own. when i am sad you become my best friend with your songs. i love you so much. you are such a beautiful and God gifted personality on earth! thank you for being an amazing role model for the whole world! love you so much! you make amazing lyrics, each and every song of yours, i can relate to them! please come to India for a concert... here we love you so much!
    love,
    Asmita.

Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 8:02 AM

Put this in the scrapbook for me please...
    "Hi Taylor I am 9 years old and in 4th grade. You are my IDLE I love. My brithday is July 12 2003. I will die for you. I will do any thing to meet you, I will put my life in danger for you. Kailyn Rossow." Name "The Gift for Taylor Swift."

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 10:52 PM

Dear Taylor,

Hi! My name is Montana. First of all, I just want to thank you for everything you do for your fans. You don't know me personally but I feel like I know YOU personally. And you don't know I exist but you know my support does & that's why I wake up in the morning. Whenever I felt down and there was nobody there for me, your music is where I turned to. It literally feels like you're walking in my footsteps because I can relate to your music so much. Over the past few years of supporting you, I've never regretted becoming a Swifty- It was the best decision of my life! You've proved to me that you don't need to flaunt your body up on stage to gain popularity, or write about bad things to sell copies. If it weren't for you, I wouldn't be the person I am today. You've taught me so many life lessons, from staying true to myself or chasing my dreams until I reach them. I'm glad I have such a great role model that respects herself, writes such great music, knows how to treat her fans well.. the list goes on! Never listen to the hate, Taylor, because in the end you'll always have more supporters than haters. Anyway, haters are just jealous of all the fame and fortune you have. Some things that I love about you are that you have a cute obsession with cats, you never have a line between friends and fans, you stay true to yourself, and SO MUCH MORE. I hope one day I can meet you & tell you how much I love you. Even if I could go to one of your concerts I would bawl my eyes out every night because I love you so much. That's my all-time dream. All of my friends and family know I support you & I'm not afraid to show off my Swifty side. People call it 'obsessed' but I call it dedication! Every time I go to Target I put your albums in front of other albums, I recently did a podcast for my music class on my favorite artist (Hmm.. who could that be?), most of the stuff I got for Christmas was your merchandise. Anyway, just remember that when you're feeling down that you have so many wonderful friends, family, and fans behind you. Thanks for everything. I love you more than you could imagine. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU. NEVER CHANGE, TAYLOR. - Montana from Michigan, U.S
    Are you ready for "RED" on October 22nd?

RE: HELP ME WITH MY GIFT FOR TAYLOR?

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 11:06 PM

TAYLOR SWIFT- I love all of your music so much i was so excited when I heard you were coming to Utah. Thanks for all you do for everyone, i LOVE your style!

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 11:15 PM

Firstly, you are going to a Taylor Swift concert on my sisters birthday!!

Dear Taylor, I love you so so so much. You have impacted my life greatly and I am so thankful for you coming into my life. From the bottom of my heart, I love you. Thank you for everything you've done. Because of you, I am Fearless, I can confidently Speak Now, and I can go RED with pride.
    Thank you Taylor. Thank you.
    - Tahnia Miller. (Australia)

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 7:02 PM

Hi Taylor,
    (I'm sure you probably hear a lot of this but anyway) I absolutely adore you and all of your music. I'd like to thank you for showing me how to deal with all the hard things in life (especially the bullying and mean comments I got for being different) and making life worth living. I honestly don't know what I would do without you. you are a beautiful, amazing & talented person and I love you with all my heart (literally).
    love from Jasmine.............

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 12:31 PM

Taylor,
    words can't describe how amazing you are. Even though i've never really met you, you've taught me so many life lessons. Like ignoring all those who try to shoot you down and never giving up.While everyone else is so caught up in life, you taught me to enjoy it, because you only get one chance. I hope one day i'll get to meet you, but for now......... Stay Beautiful. :)
    From,
    Your biggest Swifty
    If you're lucky enough to be different, don't ever change

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 12:40 PM

Amazing idea!
    My Sentences:

Hey Taylor, this is Marika Candelaria from California! Thank you for everything you have done for me, especially going through problems! I totally wish that I can go to your concert, but I have school on that day!!!
    I will always care and love, love, love you!!!

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 7:40 PM

Hello Taylor! I love you! I'm 15 now and I have loved you and your music for a very long time now! When I was younger and people would always talk about loving famous people I thought it was so weird because they don't even know them! But that all changed the more and more I got to know what you were like! I think you have an AMAZING voice and I would practice in all of my free time if that meant being able to sing like you! Not only do I think you are the best singer on the planet, I also think you are very beautiful! I know you have changed your hair style and I loved the curls but I love it this way too! You see, I have curly hair and sometimes it really bothers me that when I get out if the shower even if i put product in my hair it does not look that great. I look at other girls and wish I could look like them because even if they don't really do anything with their hair it does not look like an awkward affrow! But you are like the most beautiful person I had ever seen and I want to look like you! Then I realize you had curly hair and you were still gorgeous! You helped me realize that just because my hair is different does not necessarily make it ugly! Thanks so much for that! And the biggest reason I LOVE YOU Is because of your personality! It seems like most singers once they become famous have a ton of money and make bad choices! But you seem to use your money for good things and not bad things like drugs! I love that even though you are now an adult and it is not illegal for you to drink or smoke you do not do it! I love that you know there is a ton of people like me that are paying attention to what you do and look up to you and you want to be a good role model to all of us! I seriously love how you are probably one of the most famous people in the world but when you here people screaming your name and applauding you, you don't act like oh yeah this happens all the time, you show how thankful you are for it! I don't think anyone that knows me knows this, but my dream is up become a singer! I love it and I love trying to write songs! You have inspired me to write songs! I'm not that great at it yet, but I hope someday I am! Because you write songs it makes me feel a personal connection to you and it makes the song feel more real knowing the person singing it wrote it and actually had these feelings instead of someone else writing for them! I want to be like you! Mostly I want to be a good role model and I want people to look at me and my accomplishments and be able to say how proud they are of me and how they want to be like me! I want to be able to express my songs to the world. I want to learn to play guitar! I want people to look at me and my curly hair and say wow she is beautiful and knows how to make her hair look good even though its curly! I want to be able to sing good and have people want to listen to me sing and realize all of the work I put into it! I want to inspire people! And Taylor, those are all things you are to me! I wish I could meet you! For most famous people's fans I think they would say it is impossible to meet them, but you give your fans so much time and thoughtfulness! I believe and hope that I can meet you someday because of all you do! I hope someday I am able to go to your concert, but goodluck! Even though you don't need it because I know you always do great! I love your music and you inspire me so much! I'm so happy that you can live your dream of being a singer even if I can't live mine! But you have taught me to be fearless, so maybe someday I will have the courage to make myself known for good singing and songwriting! It is my biggest dream to meet you Taylor and I hope you know how thankful I am that you are who you are! Don't ever forget how loved you are!
    LOVE LOVE LOVE
    One of your Swifties,
    Destiny

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 7:47 PM

13, ( my lucky numbers actually 22)
    Ever since you let out Speak Now I write " I watch your life in pictures like I used to watch you sleep and I feel you forget me like I used to feel you breathe" on my hand everyday. Your lyrics from songs paint such I vivid picture so I can't help to connect to them on such a strong level.
    I wear high heels now too!
    Natalie M.
    Have a Good day from the people of Wisconsin.

red :).

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 8:00 PM

Hi, Taylor!!!

We are not your biggest fans nor the best ones you've ever had. But there is no measure on how greatly I and my twin sister love you.

We weren't into music until we saw your Love Story video. We didn't hope too much on love as much as we do now but we did when we saw how you fell, loved, got broken, stood again, and moved on. We never actually thought that real BIG dreams can be true in reality. You make us live in a life where everything seems unreachable but possible, everyone can hurt but can be lessons, every second is a dream that has come to reality, and that everywhere can be turned from a simple setting to OUR SPOTLIGHT AND STAGE.

I hope this message reach you. As much as how we dream of seeing you personally, doubts drown us sometimes. We haven't been into your concerts. Life's demands often get on the way. But we still do hope we'll be in your shows in the future. Until then, we'll continue dreaming.

With twin counts of love,

Ziphania Dindi Buta (ziphanie0513)
    Ziphania Lindi Buta (blueswiftie02)

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 8:01 PM

Taylor-
    You mean every thing to me I got through my first heartbreak because of Teardrops on my Guitar. Your song Fifteen got me through the first day of high school. And so many of your other songs helped me. I wouldn't be who I am without you. You're an enchanting person. I can only dream of the chance to meet you. I love love love you. Please always keep singing and never stop.
    -Katie

Made by the enchanting Skatey

Made by the Flawless BeautifulTragicLoveAffair

Made by th

Sat, Feb 2, 2013 at 5:40 PM

Hi Tay!

Thanks so much for writing music! You help me with all my love situations. ;) and know that I will love you forever and always. So never, never, never give up! ;)

Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 1:15 AM

Dear Taylor,
    I love you!!!!!!! I am obsessed with you in all ways!!! please email me: ellykaterenner@yahoo.com
    it's important to me cause i need to ask you something!!! you are my BFF!!!
    Love,
    Elizabeth Renner

the T-Swizzleeessss Fan

Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 2:46 AM

TAYLOR! Please come to my house so we can have some fun >:) In the most dirtiest wayyyster!

RE: HELP ME WITH MY GIFT FOR TAYLOR?

Wed, Apr 17, 2013 at 1:22 PM

Hello Taylor. (I can’t believe you might be reading this someday...) My name is Janine, and I am from South-Africa... and also your biggest fan...
    For starters, I just want to say I am totally in love with you, your music, your voice, and just everything about you... and who can forget you cute cat, Meredith... I really can’t wait for the day I’ll finally meet you... (if I’d be so lucky..) Maybe someday I will be able to come to Nashville to see you perform live, or even meet you in a coffee shop someday, or both if I’m lucky...I’ll be enchanted to meet you...
    I just want to thank you for being you... You have changed my life. Ever since I started to listen to your music, everything has changed about my life... You taught me what real music is... And you are the only reason I still play guitar,,, I guess I’m hoping to play a song for you someday... I could listen to you 24 hours a day for my whole life, and never get tired of your voice, I would listen to all the songs on all your albums over and over again, and not get tired of anyone of them... Whenever I’m feeling sad, frustrated, angry, confused, hopeless, or even happy, I would pull out my phone and earphones and listen to your music and right there, that’s my cure after a horrible or great day... Your music can cure things that medicine can't... I love you...
    I just want to say thank you for taking the time to read this, and thank you Stella for giving me this opportunity to write something for Taylor... And thank you Taylor Alison Swift for being the great, kind, beautiful, talented, nice and loving person that you are...

Wed, Apr 17, 2013 at 1:28 PM

Hi Taylor, my name is Janine, I’m your biggest fan and I’m from South-Africa...
    For starters, I just want to say I am totally in love with you, your music, your voice, and just everything about you... and who can forget you cute cat, Meredith... I really can’t wait for the day I’ll finally meet you... (if I’d be so lucky..) Maybe someday I will be able to come to Nashville to see you perform live, or even meet you in a coffee shop someday, or both if I’m lucky...I’ll be enchanted to meet you...
    This is going to sound a bit crazy, but I need to ask you this, it might be my only chance, since I accidentally missed your live web chat on August the 13th 2012... (I still don’t trust my alarm clock, it woke me up half past one instead of half past twelve in the morning... I was devastated...) So here goes... My sister is trying to contact you or your manager to ask if you would do a show in South-Africa on your RED WORLD TOUR... She has contacts that are very interested into bringing you to South-Africa, but she wants to hear if you want to come here first, before she arranges everything... It would be a dream come true to me and all the other South-African SWIFTIES if you’d come here... If anyone can help me and my sister with this, her email is robynmuller21@gmail.com and mine is janinekruger13@yahoo.co.za
    I just want to thank you for being you... You have changed my life. Ever since I started to listen to your music, everything has changed about my life... You taught me what real music is... And you are the only reason I still play guitar,,, I guess I’m hoping to play a song for you someday... I could listen to you 24 hours a day for my whole life, and never get tired of your voice, I would listen to all the songs on all your albums over and over again, and not get tired of anyone of them... Whenever I’m feeling sad, frustrated, angry, confused, hopeless, or even happy, I would pull out my phone and earphones and listen to your music and right there, that’s my cure after a horrible or great day... Your music can cure things that medicine can’t... I love you...
    I just want to say thank you for taking the time to read this, and thank you Stella for giving me this opportunity to write something for Taylor... And thank you Taylor Alison Swift for being the great, kind, beautiful, talented, nice and loving person that you are...