1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

HELP ME WITH MY GIFT FOR TAYLOR?

Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 4:51 PM

I REALLY want to do something special for Taylor, and make her a gift that is totally amazing for the RED tour. My first idea didn't exactly work out, so I thought of this, much simpler way of giving her thanks. Here is how goes:

I AM MAKING A PRESENT FOR TAYLOR, WITH THANKS FROM ALL OF US ON TAYLOR CONNECT. IN THE COMMENTS BELOW, WRITE IN SOMETHING YOU WANT TO TELL TAYLOR, SUCH AS HOW MUCH YOU LOVE HER, OR THANK HER MAKING MUSIC. YOU CAN WRITE AS MUCH AS YOU WANT, BUT MINIMUM TWO SENTENCES. WHEN COMPLETED I WIL PUT THESE IN A SCRAPBOOK, AND ON APRIL 18, 2013 ON MY TAYLOR CONCERT DATE, I WILL FIND SOME WAY TO GIVE THIS TO HER.

I think other Swifties have done this before, but I wanted to tell Taylor just how much she means to all of us. I am so very sorry, if I "stole" your idea, but I 100% came up with this in my head and heart. It would mean so much to me if you helped, because I love Taylor, you love Taylor and it all works out.

Thank you thank you thank you from the bottom of my heart. -Stella

I still don't have a name for this project, so if you have a good idea, please tell me. Winner gets happiness! :)

FEARLESS, FOREVER AND ALWAYS.
-STELLA (STELLASWIFTY)

P.S. Leave a message, make it hot. :)

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: HELP?

Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 4:57 PM

Here are my sentences... :)

Hi Taylor! I don't even know how to begin to thank you for everything. I've been a swiftie since 2008, and your music has really inspired me, as well as millions of other people around the world. I play guitar because of you, and it's my absolute favorite thing to do. Your music has gotten me through SO much over the years. So, I just wanted to say thank you so much for being you.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

^^Made by Bluebell :)

RE: HELP ME WITH MY GIFT FOR TAYLOR?

Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 5:07 PM

Hey Taylor -
    I don't even know where to begin. Thank you for being like an older version of me. Thank you for understanding. Thank you for being genuine and funny and crazy and obsessed with cats. Maybe I'll never actually get to meet you, but I really just want you to know how much you've changed my life and the lives of tons of Swifties around the world :) thanks again, and I hope to see you soon!
    -Ananya

Awkward dancing is how I roll.

Re: HELP ME WITH MY GIFT FOR TAYLOR?

Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 5:08 PM

This is such a good idea!!
    Here are my sentences..

Hey Tay, I can't believe you could possibly be reading this!! Okay so i love you so so much! Your music is perfect, your my inspiration for trusting and believing in music. All of us Swifties will always be here to support you with the falls and the rises! (Especially the Aussie one's who can't wait for you to come back)! Thank you for writing a diary and i love you!
    Lots of love Brodie

I say NO to bullying. I am FEARLESS. I wish to Speak Now

Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 5:15 PM

Hi Taylor
    Thank you so much for all of your music! You know exactly how to put your feelings into your songs and we all love you for that. You are such an inspirational person. I LOVE your music and I will listen to it for the rest of my life. Thank you for being yourself and changing my life. I'll be at your Red Tour this summer!
    Love, Nicole

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 3:44 PM

Hi, Taylor!
    First off, I wanted to say you are beyond gorgeous. Seriously, you look flawless in anything and everything. Thank you so much for being one of few who are brave enough to put your emotions into lyrics and share them with the world. You are so inspiring, and have inspired me to pursue guitar & songwriting! I'm amazed at how, in every album, you can relate to me and millions of other fans. Thank you for being so kind and sweet to each and every one of your fans, & for always staying true to yourself. You are one of the only artists I can see myself loving forever, no matter how old. Your music will always bring me joy. I can't wait for your concert, this will be my first time seeing you. Like ever. I hope you're doing well, and NEVER stop doing what you love, so many of us appreciate you.
    Love,
    Johanna

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 5:21 PM

Hi Taylor,

You keep me going. Through my last years of high school, you were my biggest inspiration to get out into the real world and wear my heart on my sleeve. Well I guess it worked, because my first and best friends at university have all been swifties from the very beginning! I even found an amazing boyfriend named Keith who loves you just as much! Thank you for writing the soundtrack to my life... my Swiftloving life.

And hey, we met! I was a waitress in Melborne where you had lunch! I framed the napkin.

Anyways, thank you again for being you, and for making me want to be me!

Love, Jessica Brookdale! :)

RE: HELP ME WITH MY GIFT FOR TAYLOR?

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 5:28 PM

Taylor, hi. My name is Alisa, I'm seventeen, and obviously a HUMONGOUS fan of yours.
    I went to your Speak Now concert in Vancouver (the best day ever, ever, ever). See what I did there? :)
    I arrived at the stadium 8 hours beforehand with my sister and best friend, dressed in hand made Junior Jewels shirts, WE <3 TAY posters, and glowsticks stacked on our arms.
    We danced, sang, screamed, had fun the entire night. You were so amazing.
    When you were flying in the balcony during Love Story, I could've sworn you spotted us up there in the balcony with our posters.
    I really want to thank you for writing breathtaking music for us, for making the coolest music videos, for being so kind and down to earth, and for being an inspiring role model.
    I really respect how modest you are and how you always keep your fans in the back of your mind, being careful to make good decisions because you know people look up to you.
    I guess this is getting quite long, and I can basically speak forever and not run out of things I could say to you, so I'll be going.
    I'll be your fan forever and always, I mean it.
    Sincerely, a dedicated swifty, Alisa.
    (P.S. I'll be seeing you at the T-Party in Vancouver 2013 Red Tour, because there's no way I'm not getting invited this time. I'm gonna make sure of it. You should see me flashing with bright lights all over. Haha.)

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 5:22 AM

There is NO KIND OF MUSIC i like better than Taylor Swift's!!! I got the lyrics 4 my favorite songs, but, sometimes, she makes her voice a bit too low 4 me 2 sing. But, still, she's like the BEST singer in the world!!! I LOVE HER & HER MUSIC!!! She has brought music in2 my life!!! I don't like the super-slow classical & irish fiddle music my sister & mom like. Taylor's album Speak Now got me in2 liking her, and that likeness growed! I found out about Fearless, Red, & other albums Taylor's made. I lOVE HER MUSIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Fellowship

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 5:49 AM

Hi Taylor! :)
    You are an amazing person! Thank you for producing music and never stop...please!! You taught us to be fearless and Speak Now! :) Your songs have helped me when I really didn't know what to do! Your sosngs have impacted my life! I've listened to your songs so much, my mom loves your songs! My brothers can sing half your songs because I listen to them so much! I love your new album! I have never met you before but am determined to go to the T-Party this year! Stay Fearless! :)

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 6:56 AM

Hey taylor!
    Oh my, I just have so much to say and thank you for, that I don't know where to start! Hahas. Anyways, I guess you are in the middle of the Red tour now so these few months must be really exciting, fun-filled, adventurous, and in some ways, hectic. But you're a positive person so I guess it must be great fun! I'm so happy for you:) I really and truly enjoy Red tremendously. You're music and songwriting is just incredible. The way the words just resonate in the hearts of many, and hits us so hard emotionally. I have many favourite songs in Red. Honestly, if you ask me what my favourite song is, I might just give you a long list or maybe even the whole album. It changes all the time. Hahas. But among these favourites, the lyrics to the song All Too Well, has had the greatest impact on me. I love how you use metaphors and smilies. The words just rhyme and hit you so hard. Sometimes, I feel like breaking down and crying. The lyrics are just so good. I love the lines, "Maybe we got lost in translation, maybe I asked for too much but maybe this thing was a masterpiece till you tore it all up." And "Time won't fly it's like I'm paralysed by it, I'd like to be my old self again but I'm still trying to find it." And so many more! Taylor you are just so awesome that I have run put of words to express all that I have to say!

Well, I guess I'd like to take this opportunity to thank you for everything you've done for the swifties, me and just all that you have contributed to society. First, I wanna thank you for writing music and playing guitar. Without your music, I don't know where and how I'd be if you didn't write music to touch the hearts of many. Thank you for being such a great role model. You don't do anything bad or whatsoever. You have a clean sheet. (Btw, before I forget, I love Meredith. She's adorable.) Thanks for that broken computer when you were 12. I know it's weird but I mean if the repair man hasn't come, you wouldn't have played guitar and wrote songs. Thanks for being so genuine. I saw the picture you tweeted of you and Meredith lying on the kitchen floor. Which celebrity would do that? And yet tweet a picture of it, sending it out into the world? Only you would. That's why I love you so much. Thanks for being such an inspiration. You're the reason why I aspire to be a writer and dancer when I grow up. I love to write poems. And that's why your songwriting inspires me in that way. I love to dance. I have actually choreographed a dance to Red and I'd like to dance for you one day. Just that 4-5 minutes of performing for my role model would be awesome. The dancers in your concerts are amazing. I wanna grow up to be like them. My biggest dream, is to be one of those dancers going on tour with you. That is a dream come true. I hope that day will come, although I have many fears and doubt any of this would happen. I don't know if this is going to happen cause I don't even know if you'll actually read this or even this whole thing. Thanks so much. I really wanna meet you someday. Just a touch on the hand or eye contact already means something so great to me. There's one thing that my parents have always told me, "I am so glad that you love Taylor Swift. She's a great person. I hope that in 25 years time, you'll still keep this love for her." I am glad for that. I'm glad. So glad. And they are right. I won't loose this love. As I always believe, "Once a swiftie, forever a swiftie". I will keep this in me forever and always. And Taylor, no matter what happens in 20 years time, even if you decide to not write music and have a family, I will always love you. And don't worry too much about relationship and not finding the right boy friend. You will someday. This letter could go on forever, but I think at some point, it has to stop. So, I guess I gotta sum up. Thanks so much for everything. I may not have said everything so well and clear and in the right way but I wanna just let you know that I love you and I wanna thank you for everything. If you did read this whole thing, I am VERY GRATEFUL. Very. I have hope that you have read till this very end, till the vey last full stop. And if you did take in whatever was said in this note/message/letter, it's amazing and mind blowing. Oh gosh, I'm going on and on again. I guess words help me express my feelings and that's why I love words and am fascinated by it. Oks, so thanks so much Taylor! All the best for your future, family and everything in your life. Thanks. Please please PLEASE come back to Singapore! The SG swifties need you! So, if you are wondering who I am, I'm Kristine,13 and from Singapore. I love you Tay.

Love,love,love forever,
    A swiftie of yours,
    Kristine:)

It would be great if you could add me as friend! Send me a friend request:) I won't bite!

Made by Guppy1313!^^

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 7:37 AM

I guess in the message above I made some typo errors so if you could replace them with the right word it would be great!
    It would be great if you could add me as friend! Send me a friend request:) I won't bite!

Made by Guppy1313!^^

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 7:45 AM

Updated one:

Hey taylor!
    Oh my, I just have so much to say and thank you for, that I don't know where to start! Hahas. Anyways, I guess you are in the middle of the Red tour now so these few months must be really exciting, fun-filled, adventurous, and in some ways, hectic. But you're a positive person so I guess it must be great fun! I'm so happy for you:) I really and truly enjoy Red tremendously. You're music and songwriting is just incredible. The way the words just resonate in the hearts of many, and hits us so hard emotionally. I have many favourite songs in Red. Honestly, if you ask me what my favourite song is, I might just give you a long list or maybe even the whole album. It changes all the time. Hahas. But among these favourites, the lyrics to the song All Too Well, has had the greatest impact on me. I love how you use metaphors and smilies. The words just rhyme and hit you so hard. Sometimes, I feel like breaking down and crying. The lyrics are just so good. I love the lines, "Maybe we got lost in translation, maybe I asked for too much but maybe this thing was a masterpiece till you tore it all up." And "Time won't fly it's like I'm paralysed by it, I'd like to be my old self again but I'm still trying to find it." And so many more! Taylor you are just so awesome that I have run out of words to express all that I have to say!

Well, I guess I'd like to take this opportunity to thank you for everything you've done for the swifties, me and just all that you have contributed to society. First, I wanna thank you for writing music and playing guitar. Without your music, I don't know where and how I'd be if you didn't write music to touch the hearts of many. Thank you for being such a great role model. You don't do anything bad or whatsoever. You have a clean sheet. (Btw, before I forget, I love Meredith. She's adorable.) Thanks for that broken computer when you were 12. I know it's weird but I mean if the repair man hadn't come, you wouldn't have played guitar and wrote songs. Thanks for being so genuine. I saw the picture you tweeted of you and Meredith lying on the kitchen floor. Which celebrity would do that? You sent it out into the world. Only you would. That's why I love you so much. Thanks for being such an inspiration. You're the reason why I aspire to be a writer and dancer when I grow up. I love to write poems. And that's why your songwriting inspires me in that way. I love to dance. I have actually choreographed a dance to Red and I'd like to dance for you one day. Just that 4-5 minutes of performing for my role model would be awesome. The dancers in your concerts are amazing. I wanna grow up to be like them. My biggest dream, is to be one of those dancers going on tour with you. That is a dream come true. I hope that day will come, although I have many fears and doubt any of this would happen. I don't know if this is going to happen cause I don't even know if you'll actually read this or even this whole thing. Thanks so much. I really wanna meet you someday. Just a touch on the hand or eye contact already means something so great to me. There's one thing that my parents have always told me, "I am so glad that you love Taylor Swift. She's a great person. I hope that in 25 years time, you'll still keep this love for her." I am glad for that. So glad. And they are right. I won't loose this love. As I always believe, "Once a swiftie, forever a swiftie". I will keep this in me forever and always. And Taylor, no matter what happens in 20 years time, even if you decide to not write music and have a family, I will always love you. And don't worry too much about relationship and not finding the right boy friend. You will someday. This letter could go on forever, but I think at some point, it has to stop. So, I guess I gotta sum up. Thanks so much for everything. I may not have said everything so well and clear and in the right way but I wanna just let you know that I love you and I wanna thank you for everything. If you did read this whole thing, I am VERY GRATEFUL. Very. I have hope that you have read till this very end, till the vey last full stop. And if you did take in whatever was said in this note/message/letter, it's amazing and mind blowing. Oh gosh, I'm going on and on again. I guess words help me express my feelings and that's why I love words and am fascinated by it. Oks, so thanks so much Taylor! All the best for your future, family and everything in your life. Thanks. Please please PLEASE come back to Singapore! The SG swifties need you! So, if you are wondering who I am, I'm Kristine,13 and from Singapore. I love you Tay.

Love,love,love forever,
    A swiftie of yours,
    Kristine:)

Made by Guppy1313!^^

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 8:51 PM

This is a wonderful idea! My sentences are...

Oh, hi Taylor! When you're feeling down, or insecure, or upset, please read this letter. And if you're reading this, just know that I love you with all my heart. First of all, I just want you to know that you have changed my entire life. You've taught me so many life lessons that not even my parents would have taught me! Honestly, you've changed me into a better person overall. You, your music, everything you've done in your career makes me so happy. When I'm feeling down or upset, your music is what I turn to. I feel like I personally know you through your music. You're honestly the most gorgeous, respectful, talented, inspiring woman on this world. Any person would be so lucky to know you and look up to you, so I definitely consider myself lucky. One day, I hope to meet you. I want to tell you how you've inspired me, how you've changed my life, and simply how amazing you are. No matter how rough it may be being in the spotlight, or how nosy paparazzi may get, you've somehow stayed the same girl you were 5 years ago. Thank you for that! Also, thank you for writing music. You've changed so many lives & your music can relate to almost any teenage girl. It feels like you're personally writing to me, sometimes. I also want to thank you for following your dreams and doing what you love. It just comes to show that working hard and reaching for your goals can come true. Just remember that when you have haters, they're just jealous of how far you've come. There's more supporters than haters, and those supporters will always be by your side. Those supporters, those SWIFTIES have an endless love for you. Never change, stay beautiful, stay you. Thank you for being a great role model. Thank you for staying true to yourself. Thank you for following your dreams. Thank you for writing music. Thank you for being YOU! You're gorgeous inside and out, inspiring, talented, and I'll always be by your side. I love you so much! :) - Montana
    Are you ready for "RED" on October 22nd?

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 4:40 PM

Let me just start off by saying that you are amazing! I love you so much! You have made a big impact on my life. I can relate to your music. Thank you for being you. You are and forever will be my favorite singer. I love music because of you. When I grow up I want to be just like you. You're awesome and just keep doing what you do!

Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 1:45 AM

Hi Taylor!! I Just Wanna Tell You That You Inspires Me, I Got Crazy On You And I Won't Regret That!! Let Me Just tell You That, Taylor, If You Have Some Time...... Follow Me On Twitter @Caylorswennedy ... ( InTheRefrigeratorlight13 Please Enter My Username On Twitter On The Scrapbbok Please?? ) Thank You Taylor! ♥ Swifties

Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 10:33 PM

Taylor, you have been such an inspiration to all of your fans. I am 20 years old and you are my role model! Thank you for what you do and thank you for sharing your talent!
    I was able to SPEAK NOW on 9-28-11.

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 1:25 PM

Taylor, Thank you for inspiring every person who listens to your music. Your lyrics are so deep and personal, so thank you for opening up your heart enough to let us all know how you feel. Thank you for somehow being able to have a personal connection through your songs with every one you meet, including me. Thank you for showing me not to give up on my dream, nomatter how big, or ridiculous it sounds. Thank you for inspiring me to take voice lessons. Thank you for showing me that if you are beautiful on the inside, it shines through. Thank you for cheering up my bad day with your beautiful voice. Thank you for loving every one of your fans, like they're your best friend. Thank you for being such a kind and understanding person. Thank you for being the thing that makes me have something to look forward to every day. Thank you for showing me to be open to new ideas, new music, and new people. Thank you for teaching me and so many other girls like me life-long, unforgettable lessons. Thank you for helping me get through any and all tough things in my life. Thank you for making me laugh with your funniness. Thank you for telling me to never believe any one who says I don't deserve what I want. Thank you for teaching me to speak now. Thank you for being my shining light that carries me through all my problems. Thank you for teaching me to love like I'll never love again. Thank you for teaching me to apologize. Thank you for teaching me how to forgive. Thank you for teaching me how to live life to the fullest. Thank you for showing me how to let go. Thank you for teaching me to keep holding on. Thank you for showing me to be nice. Thank you for teaching me how to be happy. Thank you for showing me how to be myself. Thank you for being you. Love, Bridget

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 2:04 PM

Taylor,
    I am speechless I don't know where to begin! First your music has gotten me through so much! When I was in 3rd grade my dad had a heart attack I would listen to your album everyday to put me in a good mood Thank you so much for that! (My dad is living!) I transferred schools and had no friends but you and your music. I'm am DYING to go to one of your concerts and maybe eventually meet you. Your music is the only thing I listen to anymore. That is how I start off everyday and finish everyday. Sure some may say my life has been rough but you have gotten me through all of it. You have taught me how to well get my revenge haha. But most importantly you have taught me to be myself and never forget the essence of my spark I owe you everything Miss Taylor Swift and I love you for that. Thank you for reading all of this!
    Have an Enchanting Day!!!
    StarlightBeachBum1999 or Ashley

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 2:15 PM

Taylor, I love how you write songs and put everything into them and hoe you're an amazing role model. I love how you teach me soo many things about life. i love how you're always you. Thank you! xox

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 7:21 PM

Hi Taylor, I just want to say you have been my inspiration since 2006. Thank you so much for helping me through so many difficult situations in my life, mainly bullying. Your songs helped so much over those four years and I can't thank you enough, I hope I can one day thank you in person but for now I love you for this and everything incredible you ever do!!! My dream is to be a published author, and because of you I really believe I can. Thank you for being an amazing role model and person in general!!!
    Love Rebecca