Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

PROUD OF TAYLOR.

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 5:56 PM

I just really need to talk about this right now, because I'm getting super emotional over it. If you're reading this... just... thank you for listening.

So today tickets went on presale for Taylor's Red Tour in Chicago, IL. Taylor is playing at one of the most iconic places in the big 'ol city... Solider Field. While yes, I'm naturally emotional right now because I was unable to purchase tickets to that show, I know I still have the general sale next Friday, and I've been reflecting tonight on how far Taylor has come.

Right now there's a Bears game on. The Chicago Bears home stadium is Solider Field, aka where Taylor is playing next summer. My dad pointed it out to me tonight and just said "There's Solider field. That's where Taylor's gonna be.." and I had this massive flashback.

In 2008, Taylor played at the Chicago Country Music fest. While big acts were playing inside the stadium, I remember Taylor was playing a free show near the parking lot of that stadium. Taylor Swift. Free show. Chicago, IL. Parking lot. That was then.

In 2013, Taylor is headlining her 3rd tour. She has reached the level where she is now the person who plays inside the big, big stadium. That's HER who's going to be playing IN that stadium.. not on the grass on a weak stage in a parking lot of the stadium... and bet she is going to sell out that Stadium.. and I predict she will sell it out fast. Judging by the fact that all of the presale tickets were mostly sold out 3 minutes after they went on sale, she's going to sell out that show.

I guess what I'm trying to say here is just that I'm extremely proud of her. She was a girl playing a free concert in a parking lot to the 3rd biggest city in the states.. 6 grammys later, she's going to sell out that stadium.

I am just so, so proud, and I'm proud to say that I've been standing by her since the time that she played that show in the parking lot.

Taylor, I know you probably won't read this, but I just need to write it anyway.. just please know that I love you so, so much, and you have showed me so much throughout these last 6 years. I will never stop loving you, and that is a promise. I know I'm basically 7 years younger than you, but I am so proud of you.. I can't even describe it. You're like an older sister I never had. You just inspire me. You make me strong. You make me fearless. You give me strength. You are the reason I'm here.. you're the reason I dream big, you're the reason I have hope. I love you. I love you. I love you.

To everyone else, fan or not, I just really hope you see how far Taylor has come.. and I hope you see the hard work and dedication that she has put into her career.. and I hope in some way that she inspires you too.
lovelovelove,
Chloe

In short: 15. Sophomore. Fearless Saturday on The Enchanted Swifties. Drama Major. Techie & Performing arts kid. Californian Wannabe.

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: PROUD OF TAYLOR.

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 9:42 PM

I'm really proud of her too, she has come so far :,)
    Love you forever and always, Louis :)
    made by Swiftlookalike

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.