Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

4 YEARS!!!

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 1:46 PM

Today... you've been FEARLESS for 4 years... I mean Taylor has... I have, have you... Fearless came out today 4 years ago and I am really exited... if you see this and have a twitter please try to trend #4YearsOfFearless I'm going to try...

I know I'm exited... what about you?

FEARLESS 2012
Melly13

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: 4 YEARS!!!

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 2:51 PM

Happy birthday Fearless!

Heather - Songbird13 - Polar13Bear - Avi by Bluebell

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 2:52 PM

YAY FEARLESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheese =D

1. Moderator

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 3:16 PM

Can't believe it's been so long! I remember it like it was literally yesterday.

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 3:20 PM

It seems like yesterday that it came out..

Previously: Begin Again||

My Ships

Stefan&Elena|Kurt&Blaine|Emma&Ethan

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 4:24 PM

I tweeted #4YearsOfFearless so hope we can make it trend!

Please excuse any typos, generally I'm on my iPod!

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 4:29 PM

Happy Birthday Fearless! I'm so proud of how well Fearless did. Taylor's accomplished so much since then and look at her now. It makes me super happy. Seems like it was just yesterday :')

LONG LIVE FEARLESS!
    'Being good to people is a wonderful legacy to leave behind'
    'I love you like sparkles and having the last word. And that's real love'

'Love is a ruthless game unless you play it good and right'

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 10:42 PM

Yay! Fearless is such a perfect album

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 10:51 PM

Oh, I seemed to forget! Happy birthday Fearless!!! I'm listening to the whole album right now to celebrate. And wow, 4 years ago seems so far away... (I'm so proud of Taylor ) It's such an amazing album!!!
    Love you forever and always, Louis :)
    made by Swiftlookalike

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 10:54 PM

yay! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO FEARLES!!!

stay fearless, speak now, and be a swiftie :)
    lovelovelove

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.