1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Taylor Dictionary

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 1:22 PM

*Sorry if there is a thread already like this! If asked nicely, I will delete it*

***********DO NOT STEAL THIS IDEA!************

Hey Swifties!

I thought we could start a Taylor Dictionary! She often gives definitions for words and sometimes she even makes up her own so I thought we could put them all on one thread. Feel free to add to other definitions! :)

I'll start:

Fearless:
Adjective
Having fears and facing them.

Pegacorn:
Noun
A unicorn crossed with pegasus

Red:
Adjective
Love. Passion. Heartbreak.
]

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Taylor Dictionary

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 8:14 AM

Forgiveness:
    Action Verb
    ?Not in Taylor's dictionary to the men that have broken her heart?!

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 8:26 AM

Red

Emotions. Love. Heartbreak.

SWIFTIES!
    I made a cover of RED by Taylor Swift! It would mean a ENTIRE WORLD if you check it out and mabye hit "like" or something. And don't hesitate to ask me anything (for a subscribe, like, etc...) I'd love to help!:)
    THANKS A MILLION.

Taylor Swift - Red (Official Music Cover) by Anette/SwiftieForTay

Love, Anette
    I love Taylor Swift to the moon and back.
    LET'S START SWIFT-ING!

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 2:29 PM

Love
    A ruthless game unless you play it good and right
    http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j345/fearlessphotos_01/pizapcom13465477480941.jpg