1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Going to Target, what CD's should I get?

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 7:25 AM

I finally get to go to Target today with my Mom and I was wondering what Taylor CD's they have there. They have all of them? Because i want to start collecting CD's. If only One Direction's album came out today... ugh, kills me. But what CD's do they have their?

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Going to Target, what CD's should I get?

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 8:07 AM

I'm sure they have all the "major" albums.

Re: Going to Target, what CD's should I get?

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 8:14 AM

They have all of her CD's there.

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 8:17 AM

They have Taylor Swift, Fearless, (Fearless deluxe), Speak Now, (Speak Now deluxe), Red, Target Exclusive Red, and Wal-Mart has the special vinyl pack version! Target also has teh Christmas album for a low price!

- credit LongLiveTay13

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 7:19 PM

I was just there on Saturday and they had:
    - Taylor Swift
    - Fearless
    - Speak Now deluxe
    - Red
    - Red deluxe
    - Sounds of the Season
    and I THINK I saw the world tour live CD/DVD

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 1:48 PM

they have them all(:

Me

KittyWinterSHVH

Heather