Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Did this song make it onto RED?

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 11:20 PM

This video is from the Behind the Scenes of the Speack Now NBC Thanksgiving Special. Watch from the 3:22 mark to the 4:09 mark. I wonder if the song Taylor's thinking about made it onto RED? If it did, I wonder which one it was. I know Taylor said she wrote around like 30 songs for RED before deciding which ones to put on the album.

Here's the link for the video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGWOR4U3hP4&t=3m22s

Sorry, for some reason it won't let me embed the video here, I've tried everything that I can think of. I haven't had this issue before.

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Did this song make it onto RED?

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 11:34 PM

I was wondering that too...

Cheese =D

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 11:38 PM

I was wondering that too! But I doubt it. Taylor said the first song she wrote was All Too Well and that it was written a year and a half ago. So that means she wrote it in April of 2011 and the Thanksgiving special is from November of 2010.

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 11:50 PM

i guess we will never know

Swiftie Forever!!

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 11:58 PM

I thought that too but breakmelikeapromise is right I think :)
    And that song sounds like Speak Now?

^
    Both made the totally amazing Jordyn!

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 12:07 AM

I love how the guy at the bottom is like "Ms. Swift are you alright?and "Can you make it up the stairs"

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 12:51 AM

I wonder if we'll ever know...

Me/TaylorThirteen/Songbird13:)

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 8:21 AM

I don't know but I'd love to find out the answer to that lol.

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 8:25 AM

What a doubt.... o.O

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 8:53 AM

Taylor wrote a song while she was in Madrid (I live in Spain, btw) and I wonder if the song she wrote there it's on the album too. Hmmm....

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 8:55 AM

I thought of that too! but who knows....
    Fearless Tour: 5.15.10 Speak Now Tour: 7.19.11

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 2:25 PM

OMS that's exactly what I've been wanting to know as well! I was thinking about that the other day. I don't think it did though, sadly.
    "Being good to people is a wonderful legacy to leave behind"
    "I love you like sparkles and having the last word. And that's real love"

"I love each freckle on your face!"-Jump Then Fall
    "I remember your blue eyes looking into mine"-Ronan

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 2:26 PM

i don't know, i really want to though!

1:me 2:Daya 3: Kaylee 4:Heleh

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.