1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

The RED T-Party!

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 10:05 PM

I won the raffles.
I'm FREAKIN' OUT!
It was indeed a night to remember! Can't stop smiling whenever I think about it!!!

Here are the pictures: (w/ explanation)

This is the event.

The styro-giant poster is what I won in the raffles!
Good thing it fitted inside the taxi! :)

I wrote this @ the back.

These are the things I got for free (freebies):

Taylor Swift poster calendar
Taylor Swift RED Imported Folder
COVER GIRL bag, Taylor Swift COVER GIRL poster, COVER GIRL coupon
Taylor Swift pin set
Of course the RED Deluxe Edition!

*I won FIRST @ the raffles!!!
THANK YOU TSPH, ODYSSEY, MCA PHILIPPINES, and ROBINSONS GALLERIA!

It was RARE, I was THERE, I remember it...ALL TOO WELL.

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: The RED T-Party!

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 10:09 PM

OMG thats so cool!

Credit goes to Starstruck13

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 10:09 PM

Wait so you get to go to the RED TParty?

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 10:12 PM

I'm so confused. what was this that you won?

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 10:13 PM

SwiftieForever_13 wrote:
    Wait so you get to go to the RED TParty?

Yup, we had this event in our place!

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 10:14 PM

Taylorswiftfan1389 wrote:
    I'm so confused. what was this that you won?

The giant taylor swift poster.

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 10:17 PM

Wow, so awesome! you're lucky!!!
    Love you forever and always, Louis :)
    made by Swiftlookalike

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 10:17 PM

So how does this relate to the red t-party?

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 10:51 PM

Taylorswiftfan1389 wrote:
    So how does this relate to the red t-party?

The red t-party in our place is like the RED launch celebration.
    We had games, raffles, photobooths...milk teas.....performances...
    When you buy the red album, you get some freebies!
    That's the RED T-party in our place.

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 10:56 PM

SWEET!
    follow your dreams and be different every day:)
    be like a book ,open up and enjoy
    and always smile
    smiles
    mia

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 11:00 PM

What do you mean 'your place'?
    Will everyone please welcome our newest TC member? She is AMAZING!!! Friend her for me?http://taylorswift.com/users/ap9MzWCP
    I am TaylorSwiftRocks13

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 1:55 AM

Lucky you. I went to event and what do I get when I went home? A receipt? Yup. Just my receipt.

there are too many flaws:

1. The raffle was good for 300 persons. I didn't get the chance to join it.
    2. The schedule. It was confusing. they said 4pm the program will start but they started like 2pm?! I came 3:30pm. The heck was that.
    3. The staff are too.. RUDE.
    4. The venue. too narrow.
    5. They prioritized online orders. here's my thought: why not take down your stores and just sell albums online if you're only gonna prioritized online buyers.

I'm too disappointed. In fact, this was my first Taylor Swift event that I am so looking forward to. But it was crashed. So to sum it up and I have to be casually cruel in the name of being honest. The event was so bad. The organizers should feel bad.

Anyway, Congrats to you. :))
    Now I tell you now you're the Lucky One :D

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 12:38 PM

InfinitySwiftie wrote:
    Lucky you. I went to event and what do I get when I went home? A receipt? Yup. Just my receipt.

2. The schedule. It was confusing. they said 4pm the program will start but they started like 2pm?! I came 3:30pm. The heck was that.
    5. They prioritized online orders. here's my thought: why not take down your stores and just sell albums online if you're only gonna prioritized online buyers.

I'm too disappointed. In fact, this was my first Taylor Swift event that I am so looking forward to. But it was crashed. So to sum it up and I have to be casually cruel in the name of being honest. The event was so bad. The organizers should feel bad.

Exactly! There are flaws too...thank you!!!
    Didn't you get freebies for buying the album?

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 12:38 PM

OverMadisonSquare wrote:
    What do you mean 'your place'?
    Will everyone please welcome our newest TC member? She is AMAZING!!! Friend her for me?http://taylorswift.com/users/ap9MzWCP
    I am TaylorSwiftRocks13

here, @ philippines!

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 1:01 PM

that is so awesome congrats on that!

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 1:09 PM

Wait a minute the red tour hasn't even started yet. How can you go to a T-party for a tour that hasn't even started yet

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 6:47 PM

Hazel Anin wrote:
    InfinitySwiftie wrote:

Exactly! There are flaws too...thank you!!!
    Didn't you get freebies for buying the album?

Sadly, Nope. I only got the red exclusive baller for my ZinePak. It's depressing since I looked forward for this event.

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 8:17 PM

That's awesome!!

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 3:05 PM

your really lucky! thats awesome!
    Claire

Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 9:44 AM

Wait The first red concert hasn't even happened yet. and do you know if there will be a red t-party in Omaha Nebraska march 13 and 14? that's the first red concert.
    I'm making posters soon.

Fri, Jan 25, 2013 at 2:18 PM

This is what you won from the t party?
    ?You can get high on the first kiss, you can get by with sweet tea and Gods graces, you can love like a sinner and lose like a winner, nothing's shatterproof, you crash and burn and come back someone new,
    That is what I learned from you.....?