Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

I Don't Know About You, but I need your help with a video for 22!

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 2:04 PM

Hey Swifties! I need your help! I am trying to make a fan video for the song 22! I would really appreciate if you guys emailed me pictures of yourselves holding up the number 22 with fingers or signs! Also, pictures of you guys dancing or pointing at the screen! Anything that is mentioned in the song works too! Thanks so much it seriously would mean the world to me if you guys helped me with this. If you have any questions feel free to private message me! Please email all pictures to fanvideo22@gmail.com! Thanks!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Help Me Make a Fan Video!

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 2:07 PM

K i'll do it today if you pute me on the video please email me the link for the video!! :)

Re: Help Me Make a Fan Video!

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 3:35 PM

yea sure that sounds good! when it is all done i will send you the link!

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.