1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

TAYLOR ON ALAN CARR UK

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 11:17 AM

hey did everyone watch taylor on alan carr last night it was brilliant when alan was trying to explain what david dicksons real deal was

i think this was one of the best interviews taylor done for a long time she seemed very relaxed :-D
Spotted Taylor on the paul o'grady show 8th may 2009 tear drops on my guitar / instantly became a fan!!
was fearless on the 24th of November at the M.E.N arena Manchester / was enchanted to meet taylor at the hard rock cafe Manchester 24th of November

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: TAYLOR ON ALAN CARR UK

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 11:18 AM

Yeah, she was so funny and just so happy :) She never sort of was like...akward...or avoiding questions :) And she was so pretty! Like always :P :) x
    I would be Enchanted if you friended me :)

Thanks to Calizzle4 for making these ^ amazing graphics!

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 11:35 AM

it was soo funny of him to talk about antique! he really did his homework!

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 11:38 AM

Not seen it yet because i was so tired i went straight to sleep! haha! but i am gonna watch it later after merlin!! i wanna stay up late tonight and then go craaazyy!! haha!

All me :)

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 11:53 AM

Does anybody have a youtube link that I can watch it on? Because I do not like in the UK
    Once a swiftie always a swiftie :D

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 1:04 PM

swiftlyswift13 wrote:
    Does anybody have a youtube link that I can watch it on? Because I do not like in the UK
    Once a swiftie always a swiftie :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SWnfL6Du6Q&feature=g-u-u

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 1:05 PM

It was really funny, but she doesn't sound so great.

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 4:20 PM

Here is the link to the full show cant find a link that works with just the taylor bit :-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opUtvGaX-hk
    Spotted Taylor on the paul o'grady show 8th may 2009 tear drops on my guitar / instantly became a fan!!
    was fearless on the 24th of November at the M.E.N arena Manchester / was enchanted to meet taylor at the hard rock cafe Manchester 24th of November

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 4:21 PM

13TSwizzle13 wrote:
    Yeah, she was so funny and just so happy :) She never sort of was like...akward...or avoiding questions :) And she was so pretty! Like always :P :) x
    I would be Enchanted if you friended me :)

Thanks to Calizzle4 for making these ^ amazing graphics!

yeah i now what you mean like on wossy show the other week she was quite akward but on chatty man she was dead relaxed :-)
    the only bad thing about it was she wasn't on long enough!!!!!!!! lol

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 5:38 PM

I laughed my butt off watching this I wish we had this show here in the US well both shows actually Chatty Man and Real Deal both seem hilarious in their own way.