Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

TAYLOR ON ALAN CARR UK

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 11:17 AM

hey did everyone watch taylor on alan carr last night it was brilliant when alan was trying to explain what david dicksons real deal was

i think this was one of the best interviews taylor done for a long time she seemed very relaxed :-D
Spotted Taylor on the paul o'grady show 8th may 2009 tear drops on my guitar / instantly became a fan!!
was fearless on the 24th of November at the M.E.N arena Manchester / was enchanted to meet taylor at the hard rock cafe Manchester 24th of November

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: TAYLOR ON ALAN CARR UK

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 11:18 AM

Yeah, she was so funny and just so happy :) She never sort of was like...akward...or avoiding questions :) And she was so pretty! Like always :P :) x
    I would be Enchanted if you friended me :)

Thanks to Calizzle4 for making these ^ amazing graphics!

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 11:35 AM

it was soo funny of him to talk about antique! he really did his homework!

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 11:38 AM

Not seen it yet because i was so tired i went straight to sleep! haha! but i am gonna watch it later after merlin!! i wanna stay up late tonight and then go craaazyy!! haha!

All me :)

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 11:53 AM

Does anybody have a youtube link that I can watch it on? Because I do not like in the UK
    Once a swiftie always a swiftie :D

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 1:04 PM

swiftlyswift13 wrote:
    Does anybody have a youtube link that I can watch it on? Because I do not like in the UK
    Once a swiftie always a swiftie :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SWnfL6Du6Q&feature=g-u-u

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 1:05 PM

It was really funny, but she doesn't sound so great.

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 4:20 PM

Here is the link to the full show cant find a link that works with just the taylor bit :-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opUtvGaX-hk
    Spotted Taylor on the paul o'grady show 8th may 2009 tear drops on my guitar / instantly became a fan!!
    was fearless on the 24th of November at the M.E.N arena Manchester / was enchanted to meet taylor at the hard rock cafe Manchester 24th of November

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 4:21 PM

13TSwizzle13 wrote:
    Yeah, she was so funny and just so happy :) She never sort of was like...akward...or avoiding questions :) And she was so pretty! Like always :P :) x
    I would be Enchanted if you friended me :)

Thanks to Calizzle4 for making these ^ amazing graphics!

yeah i now what you mean like on wossy show the other week she was quite akward but on chatty man she was dead relaxed :-)
    the only bad thing about it was she wasn't on long enough!!!!!!!! lol

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 5:38 PM

I laughed my butt off watching this I wish we had this show here in the US well both shows actually Chatty Man and Real Deal both seem hilarious in their own way.

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.