1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

FREAKING OUT!!

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 6:28 AM

So guys, I don't really know what to do.
Theres this kid from school that I've know for a couple years now but we don't know each other that much, like I wouldn't consider us friends.

But anyways, he knows I love Taylor and he messaged me on facebook this:

I forgot to tell you! so I was talking to mom about politics and how weird it is that were the few of the republicans of the family and she said she has this cousin who married this pilot who used to fly the red sox around but he got laid off so for the past 3 years hes been Taylor Swifts private pilot.... crazy

and im like freaking out. Because I want to ask him if there is ANY possible way that he could get me somehow to meet Taylor. Like I don't even know. I'm freaking out. But I'm really shy and don't just want to start asking questions.

HELP!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: FREAKING OUT!!

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 6:34 AM

You don't have to tell it to his face. Facebook message him! Ask him questions. I use to shy with boys, but I grew out of it. You can to!

Made by Polar13Bear

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 6:35 AM

taylor swift is a legend from now until the world ends wrote:
    You don't have to tell it to his face. Facebook message him! Ask him questions. I use to shy with boys, but I grew out of it. You can to!

Made by Polar13Bear

I know I know I'm still just like freaking out! I DONT KNOW WHAT TO ASK OR WHAT TO SAY OR WHAT TO DO! XD

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 6:38 AM

Maybe you could ask "Maybe can I meet Taylor?" or "Can I like see the plane" or "Call Taylor." Just some choices if you would like!

Made by Polar13Bear

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 6:40 AM

I agree with people above - Just ask him q's through FB :) x
    I would be Enchanted if you friended me :)

Thanks to Calizzle4 for making these ^ amazing graphics!

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 6:41 AM

I think i probably will when he gets back on FB

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 6:44 AM

What every one else has said. Messaging him on FB is not as scary as talking to him face to face. No harm in asking right? Go for it!
    Just go to my profile....

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 6:45 AM

Message him!!! Then let us know ;)
    Xo.

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 6:46 AM

That's totally cool.I agree with everyone else though if you're shy just ask him questions through facebook.

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 6:48 AM

Okay I just messaged him xD

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 6:51 AM

Ask you have nothing to lose!!! :)
    I say NO to bullying. I am FEARLESS. I wish to Speak Now

credit to Luckythirteen
    Click below

Cred

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 6:54 AM

Wow that's amazing!! I would just kind of slowly ease into it, maybe his mom will get in contact with the cousin! :D
    Credit to Guppy1313

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 6:57 AM

that's really cool!!! maybe you will get to meet taylor that would be AWESOME i would be so happy for you!! congrats

both of these graphics were made by the talented AnnieAnh987

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 9:12 AM

Awesome!

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 9:15 AM

SO COOL!
    I Spoke Now on August 27, 2011

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 9:17 AM

woah

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 10:08 AM

Agreed. Be all like one question at a time.