Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

My Homemade Taylor Journal

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 4:55 PM

Do you like it?

Forever and Always

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: My Homemade Taylor Journal

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 8:14 PM

YES!!! That looks so cool! Is there anything in it? I would totally buy that if they sold them. Great job making it, how long did it take?

Once a Swifty, always a Swifty.

Re: My Homemade Taylor Journal

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 8:16 PM

thats super cool!

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 6:23 AM

EmySwifty4Ever wrote:
    YES!!! That looks so cool! Is there anything in it? I would totally buy that if they sold them. Great job making it, how long did it take?

Yes I just write my songs and about Taylor. It took about an hour. Do you want me to post a how-to?
    Forever and Always

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 7:48 AM

Cute!
    Just go to my profile....

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 7:50 AM

Yess!! can you please post how to?!

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 7:50 AM

Thats so cool! :D :) x
    I would be Enchanted if you friended me :)

Thanks to Calizzle4 for making these ^ amazing graphics!

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 7:52 AM

Cool!
    I Spoke Now on August 27, 2011

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 9:07 AM

That's so cool! Love it!

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 11:17 AM

i love it! i did that to one of my notebooks

Credit to SparklyFearlessGirl13 for my graphic

Taylor Swift, I love you to the moon and back

love love love,

Meredith

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 11:40 AM

Awe it's cute!

signature from weheartit.com

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 4:36 PM

thats sooo cute! I love it!!! :)
    Don't you worry your pretty little mind...cuz I really do love you :)

^made by me

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 4:52 PM

:) Cute Idea!

Credit To FIXMYHEART

Made By SWIFTLYFEARLESS13

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 4:56 PM

Can Do that to mine?

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 4:56 PM

LOVLOVELOVE! so cute and creative!! that's essentially what im doing to my door...ahah

Thank you Kiki for this GORGEOUS graphic!! xoxo

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 4:59 PM

That's amazing! I have like, so many Taylor cutouts and that's such a great idea to use them for! You have a lot of the ones that I do
    "Being good to people is a wonderful legacy to leave behind"
    "I love you like sparkles and having the last word. And that's real love"

"I love each freckle on your face!"-Jump Then Fall
    "I remember your blue eyes looking into mine"-Ronan

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 5:00 PM

Did you tape them to the journal

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 5:10 PM

taylorswift18 wrote:
    EmySwifty4Ever wrote:

Yes I just write my songs and about Taylor. It took about an hour. Do you want me to post a how-to?
    Forever and Always

PLEASE POST A HOW TO

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 7:45 PM

We are from Cambodia, We are Swifties in Cambodia, Asia.
    Taylor Swift is our Heart.
    www.facebook.com/taylorswiftkh

May you guys go to visit our Page? We have used many languages for keeping in touch with Asean Countries such as Vietname, Thailand, Philippines as well.

We are Swifties.

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 7:46 PM

That is very pretty.

Previously: Begin Again||

My Ships

Stefan&Elena|Kurt&Blaine|Emma&Ethan

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 7:49 PM

I LOVE THIS!!!

Cheese =D

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.