Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

who tries to dress like her sometimes

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 8:17 AM

i love how she dresses but if i try the same look i look like the village werdio lol
i just can't pull that look off lol so i stick to dressing in whatever looks nice

though i love the dresses she wears and those look fine on me :p

http://i630.photobucket.com/albums/uu30/imetmiley618/012-1.jpg

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: who tries to dress like her sometimes

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 9:53 AM

I love her style too! I got bangs over the summer and they were inspired from her hair and everyone tells me they look super cute and like Taylor. I already like vintage style clothes and dresses so its great that Taylor does too. I'm not a big fan of cats though so I don't care for her kitty inspired things but definitely wearing dresses and red lipstick is something I got from her. Sometimes when I'm shopping I think to myself that Taylor would totally like that or whatever haha

Re: who tries to dress like her sometimes

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 10:34 AM

u_think_happiness13 wrote:
    I love her style too! I got bangs over the summer and they were inspired from her hair and everyone tells me they look super cute and like Taylor. I already like vintage style clothes and dresses so its great that Taylor does too. I'm not a big fan of cats though so I don't care for her kitty inspired things but definitely wearing dresses and red lipstick is something I got from her. Sometimes when I'm shopping I think to myself that Taylor would totally like that or whatever haha

i got the bangs to but they look much nicer on her

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 10:42 AM

I got bangs a couple of weeks before taylor did.. my friend did them for me and they drove me absolutely crazy. I don't know how people can have something on their forhead all day. I do try to buy clothes that taylor would like/wear. I just love her!

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 10:51 AM

I ADORE her dresses. I would love to find some like hers, but it's hard to do so because I'm a bigger girl and most places don't carry dresses my size. I hope I can find some eventually!

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 1:09 PM

I dress like her all the time she has the cutest style right now I'm in a pair of dark denim jeggings and a slightly oversized bunndy sweater she'd just adore.

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 6:51 PM

Takara-Star-Chan wrote:
    I ADORE her dresses. I would love to find some like hers, but it's hard to do so because I'm a bigger girl and most places don't carry dresses my size. I hope I can find some eventually!

go to forever 21 :) they sell so many cute things for "plus size"
    look for plus size stores they have alot of them

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 7:42 PM

We are from Cambodia, We are Swifties in Cambodia, Asia.
    Taylor Swift is our Heart.
    www.facebook.com/taylorswiftkh

May you guys go to visit our Page? We have used many languages for keeping in touch with Asean Countries such as Vietname, Thailand, Philippines as well.

We are Swifties.

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.