1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Reasons for being a Swiftie

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 1:49 PM

If someone came up to you and asked "why you where a Swiftie?" What would you say? What are your reasons for being a Swiftie?

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Reasons for being a Swiftie

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 1:53 PM

I can relate to Taylor's music. Every single song.
    Taylor isn't like other celebrities, she loves her fans and she loves showing it.
    She appreciates it, and we appreciate her and what she does for us.
    Me and Taylor have A LOT in common...Not just my relation to her music.
    She's a wonderful inspiration, with a good head on her shoulders.

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 3:06 PM

I love Taylor Swift. She is my role model and she is an amazing person.
    Her songs are from the heart and she's so brave for sharing them.
    She taught me to believe in love and to be fearless and speak now.
    I wouldn't be who I am without her music in my life.
    Every single song she writes is absolutely flawless and amazing.
    I respect her on so many levels and she is just an absolutely amazing and flawless person!

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 3:49 PM

Taylor Swift inspires me to be a stronger woman.
    She writes music that is real and from the heart.
    And it's amazing.
    She has real vocal, writing, and instrumental talent.
    She connects with her fans and cares about them.
    She loves cats