1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

I Love Tay So Much :)

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 3:28 PM

I love Taylor Swift with all my heart. She's so awesome, funny, kind, and beautiful. She's everything that we as people should strive to be like. I think it's important that as fans we appreciate her and everything she's done for us because you just don't see a person as great as she is very often if at all. A long time will go by before we ever see another celebrity or person in general like her if that day ever comes. Taylor is an incredible talent. She's so creative with her music and I love the fact that she is know evolving and singing about different things. I love that she is mixing up her music genre. Some pop, some country. I think it's great. Red is terrific. Whenever I listen to Taylor it feels like I'm listening to the voice of an angel. I fall more in love with her each day. Taylor just makes me smile. Whenever I see a commercial over her or a music video I smile. Whenever I see her on Ellen or another interview I smile. Whenever I just listen to her music I smile. It's impossible for me to not think of her and not have a big grin on my face. Saying I love her would be a huge understatement. I love her long blonde hair regardless of how she does it. I love her beautiful blue eyes. I love every single thing about her. You always hear people say nobody is perfect, but I disagree with that to me Taylor is perfect.

Taylor obviously has released the tour dates for Red. Tickets will be going on sale very, very soon. I still remember her Speak Now tour. Went a little over a year ago and it was the greatest experience of my life. I love to go to events that have so much energy. The place where the concert was at was very loud. You could just feel the excitement in the air. It was great to be apart of it. I will definitely be attending the Red tour. I'll make sure of it. As great as the Speak Now tour I believe the Red tour will be even better. I cannot wait to go. I'll most likely have to miss a Lakers playoff game, but I don't care. I'll miss anything to go to that show. That's how anticipated it is for me.

Another thing that really made me feel good in regards to Taylor is how much she appreciates and loves her male fan base which I'm obviously apart of. It feels that the person you love so much also appreciates you and the fact that you are a fan. I feel that her male fan base I growing. I remember signing up here back in the summer and was really surprised to see how many other Male Swifties there were. I think it's great that there are so many of us. I don't a guy should be afraid or ashamed to admit they love Taylor. I mean the way I look at it is how can you not love her? She's funny, she's smart, she's flawless, beautiful, very talented, and most importantly, an outstanding human being. The epitome of a dream girl. There's absolutely nothing wrong with loving Taylor if you're a guy. If you didn't I question why. There was also alot of guys at the show I attended.

Another great thing about Taylor and her music is it's so relaxing. When I'm upset or sad I can just put on her music and I immediately feel better. It's peaceful. I can listen to her all day and never get tired of her music. I've listened to Red over and over again. That album is a perfect example of a great, but also very young musician getting better and better. Most people though after she got really famous after his first couple of albums which obviously became big hits world wide that she had reached her ceiling. Yet Red clearly showed that wasn't the case. Her lyrical talent is amazing. I'm not sure Taylor will ever hit her ceiling. She might not have one. Which is scary because she's already great.

As I just mentioned Taylor has achieved greatness in her life. When that's the case you will unfortunately have alot of haters or people who are jealous. That's just the way it is and always has been. I know more than a few Taylor haters personally. Some even in my whole family. You know what I do? I be the bigger man and just ignore them. Don't let it get to me because Taylor obviously doesn't. She knows that she has alot of haters, but she also knows that there are millions and millions of people who love her, adore her, and look up to her as a role model. People are just really jealous of the amazing success that Taylor has had. Think about is she is only 22 years old and already has several awards and has had more than one album that was a worldwide hit. She's achieved so much at she's still so young. The sky is the limit for Taylor Swift. I'm honored to be a fan. I've got alot of dreams, but one of them is definitely meeting Taylor, You know I was talking to a friend on here about that and what my reaction would be like. I said I'd probably faint and fall of the stage. No, but seriously that would be an amazing moment for me personally and I hope it happens and someday it will. I hope everyone else can as well. Everyone deserves to meet the perfection that is Taylor Swift.

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: I Love Tay So Much :)

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 3:29 PM

that is a looong post, lol, i don't have enough concentration...

RE: I Love Tay So Much :)

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 4:33 PM

I love this so much! Perfect! Just like TS! :*

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 4:35 PM

Thats soooooo long! But we all love Tay!!!

- credit LongLiveTay13

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 2:06 PM

FLAWLESS.

1. SOUIAT 2.imeg99

October 22nd, this world will turn RED

I say no to b

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 2:09 PM

I love her too :)