Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

My Love Story inspired wedding dress

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 9:10 AM

Taylor and i have the same tastes in dresses but when i got my wedding dress made it became so like love story which was what i was looking for in the shop, they had so many but this was perfect for me, i would love to show Taylor the photo one day but probably never will

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: My Love Story inspired wedding dress

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 9:16 AM

omg that's gorgeous!
    and all I can say is you're soo luck you've got to meet her either way!
    I've been trying for 6 years and nothing sighh I hope one day.

OMG the second sig is from the old tc..

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 9:21 AM

oh i wasn't moaning about seeing her again, id be happy for her to be given it via other people :)

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 9:22 AM

and thank you :) i am nervous putting my pic up as not confident with the way i look, hate having photo taken

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 9:23 AM

Aww that's really pretty :)
    I say NO to bullying. I am FEARLESS. I wish to Speak Now

credit to Luckythirteen
    Click below

Cred

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 9:27 AM

Hjessie wrote:
    oh i wasn't moaning about seeing her again, id be happy for her to be given it via other people :)

haha oh I know! :)
    & about your last comment you look fine, stop worrying!

OMG the second sig is from the old tc..

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 9:28 AM

Thanks ha

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 10:23 AM

Did he happen to say a price range? I want to call and see what else I can get out of them haha

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 10:23 AM

Did he happen to say a price range? I want to call and see what else I can get out of them haha

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 12:55 PM

Wow! That dress is beautiful! You look stunning!
    Half german/half english Swiftie

Against racism and homophobia!!!

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 12:56 PM

i love the dress!!

Credit to SparklyFearlessGirl13 for my graphic

Taylor Swift, I love you to the moon and back

love love love,

Meredith

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 12:58 PM

that's beautiful!!!

My Graphic Boutique

Me

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 1:00 PM

Your dress is beautiful and so are you.
    How did you get the chance to meet Taylor?

RE: My Love Story inspired wedding dress

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 1:02 PM

i love it! you are a beautiful person. when did you get married?

credits to Love_Story13

I am wonderstruck.
    I am enchanted.
    I will speak now.
    I AM FEARLESS.

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 1:02 PM

That's stunning Congrats

Thank you to the fabulous Bea and HoldingMyBreath for these signatures :)

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 1:10 PM

Aww, you are so pretty.

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 1:20 PM

THAT DRESS IS FLAWLESS.

1. SOUIAT 2.imeg99

October 22nd, this world will turn RED

I say no to b

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 1:21 PM

that's a beautiful dress! :'D
    IncREDibly RED-dy for October 22nd:)

Made by: InMyBestRedDress

come on baby with me were gonna fly away, from here; RIP Ronan

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 1:46 PM

Thanks :) got married in July. I just love all of Taylor's award dresses, i'd wear almost every one she has as a wedding dress so i cannot imagine what her actual wedding dress will be like

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 1:48 PM

Thats so beautiful!

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 2:31 PM

Very pretty!!
    Thank you Dani_PazL & Daya!!!

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.