Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Why do you like Taylor?

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 5:04 AM

Why do you like Taylor? ONE ANSWER AT A TIME! :D You cannot answer simultaneously so if you want to answer again, you have to let someone answer after your first post before you post your second one so everybody would get the chance! :D Me? Well...

"Like" is a total understatement. I LOVE her! :D I love her 'cause she writes her songs like it's her public diary! :) I also love her 'cause she's so beautiful and flawless! :)))))

How about you guys? :)

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Why do you like Taylor?

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 3:51 AM

Bump

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 9:35 AM

She has this quality that attracts you to her and thats really special! Not allot of artists have that now

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 9:40 AM

She is an AWESOME role model, and someday, when I'm old, and I have kids, I'll make sure she's THEIR role model, too. :) She is such an inspiration because of how kind, selfless, and thoughtful she is. Her songs are AMAZING and she stayed strong through rough times. She's super pretty too, which is just a plus. :) I guess you could say I like her because of everything that she does :)

The image above is NOT mine. I just found it online :D

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 9:55 AM

I love Taylor because not only is her music amazing, but it totally represents what she's going through and how she feels, and not many artists are that personal with their audience these days. She's real.

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 10:01 AM

Cause is the most beautiful girl,she is sweet,she loves her fans....She is flawless

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 11:10 AM

I love Taylor for a number of reasons. I think first off because she is unlike anyone else in the music industry, and she doesn't try to be. Her personality is unique-She's quirky, awkward yet completely lady like and elegant.

Taylor is also super smart. When you listen to her lyrics they are just full of intelligence, wisdom, and clever ways of saying things. It amazes me how profound her songs can be.

She is a great role model who doesn't dress inappropriately and doesn't stupid things to get attention. You can really tell that she's in this for the love of music and she does what she wants to do. She doesn't let anyone control her.

She also gives back a lot. She has done so much as far as trying to help others and to encourage others. You can just tell that she's an all around amazing person.

And this is why I LOVE Taylor.

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 11:17 AM

Because she writes amazing music. She's a great role model for someone my age because she's funny, clever, classy and not afraid to be herself. She's also just a totally likeable person.

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 4:53 PM

She's down to earth, genuine, an amazing song writer and seems like a sweet person in real life.

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 4:55 PM

i can't put down in words how much i love Taylor...she's just too flawless ;)

credits to Brooker27 :D

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 11:34 PM

:))

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 12:33 AM

I don't like Taylor

I LOVE her!!!!

Because she is sweet, friendly, genuine, down-to-earth, amazing, inspirational, a great role model and so many more things!!!

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 12:40 PM

everything about her
    that is my answer(:

Me

KittyWinterSHVH

Heather

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 4:38 PM

She inspired me to write songs and to always follow my dreams of being a singer. :D
    I will be RED March 28th, 2013!!! :D

Love is RED.
    Frustration is RED.
    RED is everything.

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.