Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

OMG OMG OMG!

Tue, Nov 6, 2012 at 6:39 PM

FOURMS ARE BACK UP PEOPLE! PARTY TIME!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. I POSTED THIs IN THE WRONG SECTION BUT IM SO EXCITED I DONT EVEN CARE

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: OMG OMG OMG!

Tue, Nov 6, 2012 at 6:45 PM

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY

Both by Maci

Tue, Nov 6, 2012 at 6:59 PM

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Me

KittyWinterSHVH

Heather

Tue, Nov 6, 2012 at 7:01 PM

ANYONE KNOW WHY IT WAS INTERRUPTED?!?! :)
    Stay, stay, stay
    I've been loving you for quite some time, time, time
    You think that it's funny when I'm mad, mad, mad
    But I think that it's best if we both stay.

Tue, Nov 6, 2012 at 7:03 PM

WOO!!!! WHY ARE WE SCREAMING?!?!?!?
    You're beautiful every little piece love

Add me as a

Tue, Nov 6, 2012 at 7:03 PM

Someone told me it was because of spammers :( But yayayayay the forum is back up

I say NO to bullying. I am FEARLESS. I wish to Speak Now

Tue, Nov 6, 2012 at 7:08 PM

Tue, Nov 6, 2012 at 7:11 PM

Tue, Nov 6, 2012 at 7:11 PM

WOO HOO

Tue, Nov 6, 2012 at 7:16 PM

YAY! Happy now! :)

made by iwasascarletletter

made by iwasascarletletter

Tue, Nov 6, 2012 at 7:18 PM

I know!!! I WAS DYING!!!

Thanks allyouareismean!!! :D I'm certainly Wonderstruck! Thanks to victoriak13 for the amazing avatar![color

Tue, Nov 6, 2012 at 7:21 PM

Oh thank goodness!!!!!!! YAY!!!!
    Credit:1 Reshmi4Beiber,2 redvelvet13 & 3 lolobeen

[url=http://i45.tinypic.com/jqmkp3]http://i45.tinypic.com/jqmkp3[/url].[/signature]

Tue, Nov 6, 2012 at 7:22 PM

Oh my gosh I feel the same way. i was getting worried when it kept saying that I wasnt able to access the forums.. I thought it was just me. But I'm glad it's back now.

"Forgetting him was like trying to know somebody you never met."

Tue, Nov 6, 2012 at 7:24 PM

yea i thought i was banned or something cuz it was so random

Me

KittyWinterSHVH

Heather

Tue, Nov 6, 2012 at 7:26 PM

Why were the forums closed?

Tue, Nov 6, 2012 at 7:27 PM

PLEASEEEE CLICKKKK

Me

KittyWinterSHVH

Heather

Tue, Nov 6, 2012 at 7:28 PM

Yay! It felt like they were down for soo long!

Tue, Nov 6, 2012 at 7:30 PM

Haha I feel like it's been down for forever.

Tue, Nov 6, 2012 at 7:30 PM

WHY WERE THEY DOWN FOR SO LNG?

Tue, Nov 6, 2012 at 7:32 PM

Taylorswiftfan1389 wrote:
    WHY WERE THEY DOWN FOR SO LNG?

spammers i think

Me

KittyWinterSHVH

Heather

Tue, Nov 6, 2012 at 9:15 PM

Yeah!!! It's back. I didn't know how much I am on here until I couldn't get on.
    Taylor Swift you have such a golden heart, you are such a wonderful person and an inspiration to so many people. I LOVE YOU!!

Thank You fearlesslyzane

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.