1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

i cry cuz i dont look like taylor swift

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 7:00 PM

ok i dont actually cry LOL but ugh shes like a perfect fairy who should sprinkle fairy dust on people lol
when i meet her i always feel like poop cuz shes so pretty and im like yuck lol

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: i cry cuz i dont look like taylor swift

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 7:02 PM

Lol, I LAUGHED SO HARD at the way you described it! XD

But I'm sure you're not ugly! ^.^

We're all beautiful in our own way!

Taylor just happens to be beautiful in a fairy kinda way!

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 7:08 PM

TaylorLeigh17 wrote:
    Lol, I LAUGHED SO HARD at the way you described it! XD

But I'm sure you're not ugly! ^.^

We're all beautiful in our own way!

Taylor just happens to be beautiful in a fairy kinda way!

lol thanks :p

http://i630.photobucket.com/albums/uu30/imetmiley618/012-1.jpg

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 7:24 PM

Oh my gosh! Your not yuck! Infact is that you in your profile picture?? If it is your beautiful! No one is UGLY ever! It's whats on the inside that counts anyway...not what you look like!

"Your beautiful...every little piece love.."

1) Thankyou to playfulconversations13 2) Me :)

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 7:28 PM

Outbackswiftie13 wrote:
    Oh my gosh! Your not yuck! Infact is that you in your profile picture?? If it is your beautiful! No one is UGLY ever! It's whats on the inside that counts anyway...not what you look like!

"Your beautiful...every little piece love.."

1) Thankyou to playfulconversations13 2) Me :)

yup thats me :) lol
    thats an old picutre though cuz taylor didnt feel like taking pictutres this time -_-
    but thank you :p

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 7:30 PM

Your very pretty
    Swiftie Forever!!

Tue, Nov 6, 2012 at 7:33 PM

Sharonhayes1974 wrote:
    Your very pretty
    Swiftie Forever!!

aww thank you i dont think i am lol but thank you

Tue, Nov 6, 2012 at 8:35 PM

you are beautiful just the way you are

Me

KittyWinterSHVH

Heather

RE: i cry cuz i dont look like taylor swift

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 1:02 AM

Yeah don't feel bad about yourself! God made you look like who you are for a reason.
    (If only I had realized that sooner, I would've stopped comparing myself to Taylor Lautner earlier. )

And you throw your head back laughing like a little kid...

RE: i cry cuz i dont look like taylor swift

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 1:28 AM

Aww, don't feel that way! You look so pretty! You're beautiful the way you are, don't compare yourself to Taylor :)

made by Swiftlookalike

The world has finally turned RED

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 7:36 AM

You are very pretty and just remember everyone has beauty they just don't always see it

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 8:20 AM

Omg, I feel the same way.