1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Taylor 2013 Calendars

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 4:30 PM

I really want one! Who is with me?

Forever and Always

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Taylor 2013 Calendars

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 6:23 PM

I want one super badly as well! I'm probably getting the big one and the small one for Christmas because I'm literally broke, haha. I've spent all my money on other Taylor things
    "Being good to people is a wonderful legacy to leave behind"
    "I love you like sparkles and having the last word. And that's real love"

"I love each freckle on your face!"-Jump Then Fall
    "I remember your blue eyes looking into mine"-Ronan

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 6:25 PM

I want one!!!!
    I Spoke Now on August 27, 2011

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 6:26 PM

I have the BIG one.. I want the small one!

OMG the second sig is from the old tc..

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 6:27 PM

yea i didnt get mine yet
    Cher! and 1D!!

RE: Taylor 2013 Calendars

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 6:32 PM

I was at Walmart today and they had the calendar display out. I saw the Taylor one from far away and went "OMIGOSH!!!" and literally ran to the calendars and grabbed it! LOL I must have looked ridiculous but I was so excited! It was the last one but my mom wouldn't buy it for me . hahaha I would have bought it but I spent all my money on RED. I guess I have to put it on my christmas list!

Once a Swifty, always a Swifty.

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 7:38 PM

I want one too!! I almost bought it the other day

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 7:39 PM

christmas list,

Taylor Swift, I love you to the moon and back

love love love,

Meredith

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 7:43 PM

I have one Already!! :) I love mine!

Credit To FIXMYHEART

Made By SWIFTLYFEARLESS13

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 10:18 PM

i got one for my birthday

Me

KittyWinterSHVH

Heather

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 10:22 PM

I have the big one with her in a pink skirt!
    Swiftie Forever

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 11:17 PM

I want! It'll be hard to have one but I'll try!

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 11:29 PM

i can't decide which one to get :)
    Stay Fearlessly Beautiful,

TaylorRose xx

Come and have a look at White Stone - a place where all swifties can feel safe sharing their walk with God and asking for prayer :) http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2207451/

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 11:49 PM

I want the big one.

Previously: Sparks Fly|| My Graphic[/signature]

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 6:49 AM

wantwantwantwantwantwantwantwantwantwant

TanyaxOh! :)
    It feels like a perfect night to dress up like hipsters and make fun of

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 9:00 AM

Yes! I want one! Where can you get them? Target maybe?

~ Rachel :)

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 9:01 AM

Just bought mine off of the online store!
    I Spoke Now on August 27, 2011