Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: How old are you when you became a Swiftie?

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 4:11 PM

I was about 8 :)

TheEnchantedGarden made my FLAWLESS avatar :)

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 4:11 PM

13 :) - guess thats why!!

I sing and play guitar and piano. Add me? Xxx

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 4:12 PM

10 or 11 :P :) x
    I would be Enchanted if you friended me :)

Thanks to Calizzle4 for making this ^ amazing graphic!

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 4:12 PM

4 or 5 :)
    Forever & Always, Danni15

^^Made by the incredibly talented Jillian/LoveIsEndless!^^

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 4:15 PM

I was 12 or 13 I can't remember :)

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 4:21 PM

8 i think
    14/3/2012

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 4:23 PM

probably around 2009 I was 9 :)

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 4:24 PM

in 2009 so when I was 9

1st&2nd made by me :D

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 4:25 PM

2010...I would have been 13

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 4:26 PM

I was 12 :)

Thank you to the fabulous Bea and HoldingMyBreath for these signatures :)

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 4:35 PM

I was 12/13 when I started loving her.

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 4:36 PM

I was like, 6
    Request in my graphic shop...please?

By me^^
    I used to be TaylorSwiftLoveLoveLove13!!

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 5:03 PM

Fetching user quote, Please Wait...

Haha a swiftie at 4?? :') thats orssuuuum

I sing and play guitar and piano. Add me? Xxx

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 5:04 PM

I was 5, I've known her for over half of my life

"I don't think raccoons like me very much. They saw me and ran away. WELL THEN, nice day to YOU raccoons -_-" -- Bethany Mota

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 5:04 PM

I was about 9 or 10 :)

Made by the lovely Dani_PazL :)

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 5:06 PM

I was 13, and that was 4 (soon to be 5) years ago.

2010 I was twelve

I believe I was 13...maybe 12, maybe 14...somewhere around that time, haha. It was in 2008. =)

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 5:07 PM

9 around 2006:p when she first came out with tim mcgraw

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 5:07 PM

around early 2008 so I would've been 14 :)

^Bluebell