Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Curly Hair For Red Tour?

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 3:41 PM

Am I the only one who thinks she should? It would just be more fun for her to flip it around and be crazy. She'd have a more fun time singing Stay Stay Stay with curly hair...LOL.

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Curly Hair For Red Tour?

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 3:58 PM

I agree. It won't be the same w/o it. :(
    (PLEASE don't bash me for saying this. It's my opinion, & I can't take anymore hate.)
    "I'm never changin' who I am!"

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 4:05 PM

The hair flips are much more dramatic with the big curly hair. I doubt she will have it for the tour, though. It'll probably be the same loose curls she's been performing with lately. Her bangs likely don't look right with her former curls, and she doesn't seem to be trying to grow her bangs out just yet. I think the slight curls/bangs will last for the duration of the RED tour, at least the first part anyway.

*signature made by glitterandsparklydresses

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 4:08 PM

I think it shoudl be staright because all her album pics are with straight hair!

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 4:09 PM

I don't care. I have wavy/straight hair and I flip my hair all the time lol

TheEnchantedGarden made my FLAWLESS avatar :)

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 4:10 PM

I agree with lovelovelovetaylor.
    Forever & Always, Danni15

^^Made by the incredibly talented Jillian/LoveIsEndless!^^

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 5:02 PM

DisplayName wrote:
    (PLEASE don't bash me for saying this. It's my opinion, & I can't take anymore hate.)

I agree. :-)

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 5:16 PM

I don't care either way but the type of hair you have doesn't have any impact on the amount of fun you have lol it's just hair.

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 2:57 AM

I think curly because it is much easier to flip! She straightend it for the Speak Now tour in Australia and i don't think it really worked as much

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 6:31 AM

Oh pleeeease! Maybe not for all the songs, just some :) I loved the look on Speak Now! She rocks it

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 6:44 AM

I think she should have kinda wavy hair, like this:

TanyaxOh! :)
    It feels like a perfect night to dress up like hipsters and make fun of

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 7:19 AM

I wish she will have curly hair for the tour.

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 7:21 AM

i don't know, but it would be cool for her to have straight hair

Taylor Swift, I love you to the moon and back

love love love,

Meredith

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 7:23 AM

DisplayName wrote:

I don''t agree, but I'm not going to bash you....who has??

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 7:24 AM

gotbitbytheswiftbug13 (Taco) wrote:
    I think she should have kinda wavy hair, like this:

TanyaxOh! :)
    It feels like a perfect night to dress up like hipsters and make fun of

I think so, too.

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 7:25 AM

I think that it's not because she is a signer that it's up to everyone on this planet to tell her what to do with HER hairs. Its HER hair. leave her alone with that already. Thats so not swiftie like

Please sign the petition
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/past_future_tours/2137191

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 7:25 AM

I really don't care what Taylor Does with her hair! I love her noo matter what her hair is doing!

Credit To FIXMYHEART

Made By SWIFTLYFEARLESS13

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 10:23 AM

taylorswiftielucky13 wrote:
    DisplayName wrote:

I don''t agree, but I'm not going to bash you....who has??

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922

Probaly some mean "Swifties" who just pretend they love Taylor, so they could be mean to other Swifties.

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 12:58 PM

im happy with whatever

Me

KittyWinterSHVH

Heather

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 1:20 PM

i think she should have it however she wants it :)
    RED IS AMAZING :D

RE: Curly Hair For Red Tour?

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 1:20 PM

I don't know. For the end of speak now when she got her bangs she left her hair curly but lately she's bein having it loose curls like wavy I guess
    www.wix.com/madebysarah/taylor-swift13
    www.taylorswiftfanforever13.webs.com

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.