Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Did Taylor get punched?! :(

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 8:55 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cD4fZaaAS84

from 35 seconds....what happens?! Looks like someone punches her! :(
'People throw rocks at things that shine'

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Did Taylor get punched?! :(

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 9:10 AM

OMG what?! i can't exactly see what happened but i could tell it was bad....

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 9:10 AM

i dont think someone punched her, i think someone grabbed her dress thats what it looks like to me x

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 9:14 AM

AmyWorrall13 wrote:
    i dont think someone punched her, i think someone grabbed her dress thats what it looks like to me x

Yeah, I think that might be it actually. Just scared me when I saw it.;)
    'People throw rocks at things that shine'

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 9:28 AM

i dont see that at all. all the guy did was grab her arm

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 9:38 AM

I don't know what that was but I think that was bad because the bodyguard asked her 'are you OK?"...

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 9:39 AM

I can' t see that at all
    Long Live the walls we crashed through, I had the time of my life fighting dragons with you...

RE: Did Taylor get punched?! :(

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 9:48 AM

yeah I think so, I don't know what happened exactly but she got punched. That's why she has that facial expression & the guy behind her is mad haha & they move to the other side. Omg poor Tay

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 9:51 AM

awww

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 9:54 AM

i think someone pulled her dress
    I would be ENCHANTED to meet Taylor

Swiftie for life

all together we have SWIFTIE POWERS

PLEASE READ MY BLOGS
    love: Sammie :)

October 22 the world will be totally RED

"When you think Taylor Swift i hope you think of me"

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 9:57 AM

I cant see what happened

Will everyone please welcome our newest TC member? She is AMAZING!!! Friend her for me?http://taylorswift.com/users/ap9MzWCP
    I am TaylorSwiftRocks13

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 10:00 AM

I hope not. But i got scared cause she just like popped out
    Cher! and 1D!!

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 10:06 AM

it looked like someone pulled her dress
    I say NO to bullying. I am FEARLESS. I wish to Speak Now

credit to Luckythirteen
    Click below

Cred

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 11:07 AM

i couldn't see :O

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 5:25 PM

If she had been punched we'd have known about it and he would have been arrested and likely taken to the hospital after her bodyguards were through with him.

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 5:28 PM

It looked like she tripped or maybe a fan threw something too close to her face so she backed away. She was smiling though so it doesn't look like she got punched.

I sing and play guitar and piano. Add me? Xxx

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 5:31 PM

It looked to me like one of the girls in the front almost fell down and that's why all the security guards came over to help but I could be wrong.

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 5:36 PM

Looks like someone pulled on her dress. It's hard to tell, though.

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 5:55 PM

I think they just grabbed her. :)

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 8:03 PM

I think they grabbed or pushed out what they wanted to be signed forcefully. Looks kind of scary!! She had so many body guards!
    Stephanie
    Live in Love.

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 8:06 PM

looks like she almost tripped to me

OMG the second sig is from the old tc..

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.