1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Felt need to say this...

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 7:00 AM

So I edited my old post that was about Taylor's change.
I wanted to say that I'm just having hard time dealing with change. It's not that big of a deal. I just miss how she looked, and the way her songs sounded like. I will always love her and support her, no matter what.
I'm just sad that some "Swifties" (I don't even consider them as Swifties anymore) were mean to me, because I'm having the hard time accepting the change.
This one girl told me that I wasn't a real Swifty. That was really mean of her.

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Felt need to say this...

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 7:02 AM

i understand you
    Mrs.Ashley Cullen
    " When you think Taylor Swift i hope you think of me."
    Rob Pattinson's girl
    LONG LIVE TAYLOR SWIFT AND THE AGENCY! YOU WILL BE REMEMBERED!!!!!!!!
    Friend me i don't bite

Talented
    As always

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 7:03 AM

I know. Its not her. Wait till next album though.....
    Loving Taylor is RED!

I get my puppy in 0 days!!!!!!!! I HAVE MOLLY!!!
    RED day is here! What do you think about it?
    taylor swift the lucky one by Alyssa_

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 7:08 AM

I disagree. I agree that she is changing, and she is not the same 16 year old with cowboy boots and sundresses. But still, good music is good music. Tim McGraw is at a completely different end of the spectrum as 22, but they're still amazing songs. My dad always tells me to expand my music horizons and listen to other people besides Taylor. But I love this album because I can explore different genres and still be in my comfort zone, if you know what I mean.

TheEnchantedGarden made my FLAWLESS avatar :)

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 7:22 AM

I'm just worried if she's doing things her publicists tell her to do.
    But that's not possible... Right?

Thank you guys :-)

InMyBestRedDress - I understand what you want to say. I know she always makes great music, but everything depends on what each person likes... I prefer Tim McGraw, when someone will prefer 22. I'm just wondering will she make more music like before.

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 7:44 AM

I know what you mean...

I miss it, but more like when you look back at a memory, you wish you could go back, not because it was better than it is now, but more because it also was amazing.
    Don't know if this makes any kinda sense...
    I do love IKYWT though.
    Hold on To this lullaby, even when the music's gone...

this amazing graphics is made by TaylorFanDenmark

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 7:47 AM

We have to wait and see...

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 8:12 AM

i disagree, i feel that her changing is her growing up and yes we all miss the old Taylor, we all have to give the new Taylor a chance, Also if Taylor wants to be more pop, thats her not us, we shouldn't be telling Taylor what to do, also i don't even know Taylor herself knows that people miss the old Taylor cause she doesn't read about herself and you really can't expect Taylor to be the EXACT same person she was at 16, each album Taylor writes about more mature topics and more mature relationships

Taylor Swift, I love you to the moon and back

love love love,

Meredith

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 8:16 AM

Can I just say, the whole point of Red was to experiment with different genres of music. I lovelovelove all of her albums the same, and I think we can all say Tay has stopped being country. Like, Red is sorta country and other songs on the album are country songs. As for that hair thing, Tay can do what she wants with it, and she does still wear it curly sometimes.

All me :)

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 8:23 AM

I unerstand where your coming from, but all people change. Yeah, it may or may not be her, but the lyrics are still her. They wanted her music to become more "Radio Like" so she added pop. And not every song is like IKYWT. I was suprised when I first heard it, it's not her usual country but it's still a really good song,right? Everyone going to change. Ya, change sucks at times, but this is good. I'm not saying that her old songs weren't good, but it's been 4 years. I think she needs to take another turn in her music. This is not hate, I just wanted to tell a good side of what your saying.

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 10:15 AM

You know, I was in the car with my dad today and I bring my Red cd, so we listened to it and we were talking about Taylor changing. I was like: "You know, 22 & IKYWT just aren't like Taylor" and my dad was like: "Come on, it's a different style, but still like Taylor Swift. I could tell you it's Taylor's style before saying it's pop or something" especially that last line made me think: yeah, you're right. Think of this would you say it's pop faster than saying it's Taylor? No, right? She's now experimenting and on the next album (lol, too fast I know) we'll hear more!

First gorgeous graphic is made by Music 21
    Second is made by me

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 10:41 AM

Yeah... I get you guys.
    I love the new album too, guess I just have to give it a chance and hope the next album will maybe be more country :-)

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 10:45 AM

I know where your coming from but I disagree. I like the change

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 10:48 AM

I feel like everyone needs to change. I love and support who Taylor has become.

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 10:49 AM

Wanna know what I'm scared about? Her doing hip hop on the next album. She says she wants to do that. I'd be so mad

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 10:50 AM

I see where you're coming from. She's made changes, though she hasn't totally changed, in my opinion. Of course I miss the country accent and the sundresses and debut era. But not because I feel that Taylor isn't the same. Inside, she's still the genuine girl with the same heart of gold. And yes, Our Song and WANEGBT are NOTHING alike, but they have one thing in common: Taylor Allison Swift poured her heart and soul into them, and the Swifties support it. Right? And about the hair...it's, well, hair...it'll be curly again, is I guess what I can tell you.

1. SOUIAT 2.imeg99

October 22nd, this world will turn RED

I say no to b

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 10:51 AM

inmybestdressFEARLESS wrote:
    Wanna know what I'm scared about? Her doing hip hop on the next album. She says she wants to do that. I'd be so mad

I would die, but I'd support her anyway. I don't think she will, though. Kinda funny to think about though, lol

1. SOUIAT 2.imeg99

I say no to b

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 10:53 AM

DancingRoundTheKitchen wrote:
    inmybestdressFEARLESS wrote:

I would die, but I'd support her anyway. I don't think she will, though. Kinda funny to think about though, lol

1. SOUIAT 2.imeg99

I say no to b

I would support her but I would be soooooo angry and upset.

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 11:00 AM

I think Taylor should be able to evolve as an artist and that is what she has done:

She said this on the matter:
    “If I had wanted to make the same record that I made last time around, I could have easily done that. You evolve.” Besides, she continues, “nine months ago I was onstage accepting two Grammys for a song they said was too country. And now I put out a song that isn’t country enough.” She shrugs with gentle exasperation. - Taylor Swift on Delta Sky Magazine

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 11:02 AM

TheGlitterGames13 wrote:
    I think Taylor should be able to evolve as an artist and that is what she has done:

She said this on the matter:
    “If I had wanted to make the same record that I made last time around, I could have easily done that. You evolve.” Besides, she continues, “nine months ago I was onstage accepting two Grammys for a song they said was too country. And now I put out a song that isn’t country enough.” She shrugs with gentle exasperation. - Taylor Swift on Delta Sky Magazine

Aww poor tay:( I like whatever music she makes... except rap. she cannot go there

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 11:05 AM

id prefer if her songs contained some sexual content with treacherous and songs like that, than singing bout "she wears short skirts" its important to be mature, and she's freaking 23 soon! never miss yesterday, look forward to tomorrow :)

I sing and play guitar and piano. Add me? Xxx