Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: What Era Are You???

Sun, Sep 7, 2014 at 11:25 AM

I'm a first era fan, but a Fearless era Swiftie.

Emily | Avi by Gab

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Thu, Sep 11, 2014 at 2:33 AM

Fearless era as well
    FEARLESS is getting back up and fighting for what you want over and over again....even though every time you've tried before you've lost.

RE: What Era Are You???

Mon, Sep 15, 2014 at 3:44 PM

I became a Swiftie in between her first album and Fearless...so 1st/Fearless era!

Mon, Sep 15, 2014 at 7:51 PM

Fearless era. After seeing a Fearless concert I though she couldn't top that. Well I can't get enough of Speak Now Live DVD.

Mon, Sep 15, 2014 at 8:53 PM

Fearless

Wed, Sep 17, 2014 at 2:48 AM

fearless era!

Sat, Sep 20, 2014 at 1:59 PM

Liking Taylors music: Fearless Era
    Becoming a real Swiftie: Red Era :)

Sat, Sep 20, 2014 at 7:02 PM

2NE1 Singer on Label's pressure to get Plastic Surgery

On plastic surgery pressures: “You know? YG told me to. They told me to get plastic surgery before my debut. I stood up for myself and said “No, I’m not doing it.” Like I said before, I love CL, but I still want to be Chaerin. And if I felt like I had to change I would. But I love the natural way I look. I said no and I’m not planning to.”

Since Taylor has been working with Pop sensation Max Martin, it seems in order to fit their Pop image and outfits for stage performances, Taylor was pressured to do something similar......this is why I don't like the new Era, because they are still pressuring her in order to reach out to the "college male" demography

Sat, Sep 20, 2014 at 7:10 PM

Wannabe Stars 'Under Pressure to Get Cosmetic Surgery'
    http://english.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2010/04/23/2010042300367.html

Young people being trained at talent factories are often pushed into an intensive regime of plastic surgery to improve their looks. They have very little say in the matter, and some management agencies practically force aspiring stars to go under the knife to improve their chances of success.

Sat, Sep 20, 2014 at 9:11 PM

I bought my first Taylor song during the Fearless era but I became a Swifty during the Speak Now era.

Sun, Sep 21, 2014 at 12:04 AM

Speak Now forever

^Taylor kicks off the haters like this balloon...

Sun, Sep 21, 2014 at 12:14 AM

speak now era! :)

Sun, Sep 21, 2014 at 1:57 AM

I'm a Red Era mostly because that's the Emfirst Era I was a fan if Taylor from start if a era to finish. I became fan halfway through speak Now.

I'm also already a 1989 era. I'm way in the past with my music and 80s is a big fave if mine :)
    1989 - Taylor Swift!
    Pre-order here!

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/album/1989-deluxe/id907104698

Sun, Sep 21, 2014 at 2:55 AM

Fearless era
    I painted the town red with Taylor on 2.2.14

RE: What Era Are You???

Sun, Sep 21, 2014 at 3:34 AM

fearless ERA!:):)
    1989!!!!!!!!!!!

Sun, Sep 21, 2014 at 12:17 PM

I liked Tay from the first era, became a full on fan from Fearless

Sun, Sep 21, 2014 at 12:50 PM

Fearless Era!
    You've got a smile that could light up this whole town.

Sun, Sep 21, 2014 at 1:02 PM

Taylor Swift era!

Sun, Sep 21, 2014 at 11:00 PM

Speak Now era!!
    "If you're lucky enough to be different don't ever change."
    - Taylor Swift

Tue, Oct 7, 2014 at 11:32 AM

Fearless era!! :)

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.