Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Taylor in Westfield

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 2:10 PM

Hey guys :')
I just wanted to let UK Swifties know that Taylor will be performing at Westfield on november 6th. Here's where I found it: http://www.pressparty.com/pg/newsdesk/mercuryrecords/view/60596/?isworld=y
Who's going?

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Taylor in Westfield

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 2:14 PM

BUMP

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 2:21 PM

OMG i want to go but i don't live in london and it is a school day :/
    i spoke now march 29th MEN arena uk!!!

i wound be enchanted if you visited my songbook
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/1955141/page/1?r=1230774

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 2:27 PM

OMG. I live like 20 minutes away from Westfields - I'm going this Friday!! Do you just turn up or what? HAVE to go here!!!

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 2:29 PM

I live in Nebraska so no
    Keep calm be FEARLESS and SPEAK NOW!!! :))

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 2:32 PM

When I'm googling it it's coming up with Rihanna being offered to turn them on - can't find anything else about Taylor doing it and it's not on her list of events?! Is there anywhere else confirming this!?

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 2:33 PM

I'd love to...but its a school day :/ :P :) x
    I would be Enchanted if you friended me :)

Thanks to Calizzle4 for making this ^ amazing graphic!

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 2:38 PM

If it's true I'm talking to my boss tommorow and booking the day off work! Ahaa, even a half day would do - I live literally 20 minutes away so can get there easy, just gotta hope my boss is feeling nice!

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 2:57 PM

The only person I can find linked to Westfields lights this year is Rihanna? Westfields website haven't confirmed anyone yet but all rumours point to Rihanna? I really hope this is real, I'd be gutted if it's not as I live so close it'll be the only chance I get to see Taylor for a while!

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 3:16 PM

OMG I was so excited when I read your link but that sucks if it's actually rihanna (I don't mind rihanna and I would probably still go, but she's no Taylor!) I will try and find out about this... Maybe rihanna is going to one Westfield and Taylor the other one?!

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 3:21 PM

Okay. It is true!! :D see the Westfield FB page. Starts at 6 pm, the shepherds bush one

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 3:21 PM

maplelatte wrote:
    OMG I was so excited when I read your link but that sucks if it's actually rihanna (I don't mind rihanna and I would probably still go, but she's no Taylor!) I will try and find out about this... Maybe rihanna is going to one Westfield and Taylor the other one?!

I'm not really interested in Rihanna and wouldn't justify taking a day off work for her. However, Taylor I definitely would! I'm not sure - the link above claims Taylor is attending the Shepherd's Bush which would be better, but still no mention of it anywhere on google?

So hope it's true though! Does anyone know of a way to contact management or something to get a definite response?

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 3:27 PM

See the Westfield Facebook. Its real. I don't know how it works with wrist bands etc though, people are talking about queueing all night?! Have you been to their Christmas lights before?

Rianne1907 wrote:
    maplelatte wrote:

I'm not really interested in Rihanna and wouldn't justify taking a day off work for her. However, Taylor I definitely would! I'm not sure - the link above claims Taylor is attending the Shepherd's Bush which would be better, but still no mention of it anywhere on google?

So hope it's true though! Does anyone know of a way to contact management or something to get a definite response?

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 3:35 PM

OMG I am definitely there!

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 3:35 PM

Have you got a link to their facebook?

No i've never been before! I'm going there this Friday though so might try and scout out someone that works there and ask them what exactly you have to do?!

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 3:39 PM

Okay.

It is true!

Rihanna is doing Stratford, Taylor Shepherd's Bush. More details are being released soon, apparently last year wristbands were given out at 6am so no idea what the layout this year will be, but am going to do everything in my power to get one!

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 3:40 PM

Facebook.com/westfieldlondon :)

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 3:43 PM

People were apparently queuing at 3am last year to get wristbands!! This is going to be a bit mental, ahaa. I'll have to drive there super early, at least the London traffic will be nicer than usual at 2:30am!

Tue, Oct 30, 2012 at 2:48 AM

School day :( Just heard about Wrist bands :(

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922

Wed, Oct 31, 2012 at 5:31 AM

WHY OH WHY DO I HAVE TO LIVE TWO HOURS AWAY!

Wed, Oct 31, 2012 at 6:07 AM

soooo going to this!!

sucks for people who live to far away i feel your pain.

I am at work all day so highly doubt I will get a wristband but still going to hopefully catch a glimpse of Taylor turning on those lights!

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.