1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Your wonderstruck collection!

Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 8:40 AM

My wonderstruck collection(:
Wonderstruck Enchanted 3.4 fl. oz
(You know what that looks like)
Wonderstruck Set with 3.4 fl oz of wonderstruck, lotion, and bath gel

Another Wonderstruck Set with 1.7 fl oz of Wonderstruck, 17 fl oz of wonderstruck (I call it baby wonderstruck) and lotion

Woderstruck Enchanted Bag

Wonderstruck Bag

DAAA

I used to be letsheartheapplause(:

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Your wonderstruck collection!

Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 8:42 AM

bump

DAAA

Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 8:46 AM

bump

DAAA

RE: Your wonderstruck collection!

Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 7:43 AM

My wonderstruck collection:
    2 Wonderstruck big size (100ml)
    1 bag
    1 bracelet
    1 gift set
    2 shirts
    1 coin purse
    1 car freshner

I got the first perfume with the bag, then I got my second one with the body lotion and charm bracelet in a kind of "set", then I got a gift set from a friend and I all bought the 2 shirts, coin purse and car freshner.

Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 7:53 AM

I don't have much because I live in the UK and we don't get as wide collection as US people do, but here goes: Wonderstruck 50ml, Wonderstruck box set ( 5ml, 30ml, lotion) Wonderstruckk bag.

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 7:55 AM

1 big wonderstruck bottle
    2 purse size (3 refills for purse size)
    1 big wonderstruck lotion
    1 big wonderstruck enchanted bottle
    1 bottle of wonderstruck enchanted lotion
    1 bottle of wonderstruck enchanted bath gel

[url=http://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s561/iplayguitarandbanjofortaylor/2013_zps9c558dde.png]http://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s561/iplayguitarandbanjofortaylor/2013_zps9c558dde.png[/url][[/signature]

Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 8:36 AM

1 big bottle of wonderstruck
    1 bottle of wonderstruck lotion
    3 samples of wonderstruck

i need to get enchanted and the purses

1 is mine, 2 is Lauryn, 3rd is tanyaxoh, 4 is kaylee

Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 8:43 AM

Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 8:46 AM

The wonderstruck enchanted bag is so much nicer then the normal wonderstruck one :0

Hater: I cant count how many boyfriends Taylor Swift has had!
    Swifty: You can't count to six? I worry about you...

Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 9:14 PM

Large Bottle of wonderstruck
    Wonderstruck lotion&shower gel
    small bottle of wonderstruck
    wonderstruck air freshner
    wonderstruck charm bracelet
    all the wonderstruck purses including the clutch
    2 wonderstruck samples
    2 wonderstruc T shirts
    Wonderstruck roller ball
    wonderstruck refillable purse spray
    wonderstruck coin purse
    large wonderstruck poster

Large Enchanted bottle
    1 perfume sample
    car air freshner
    refillable purse spray
    1 enchanted purse
    Swiftie Forever!!

Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 9:29 PM

I don't have much :P
    Wonderstruck mini set including 1.7 FL OZ (50ml) bath gel, .5FL OZ (15ML) perfume and 1.7 FL OZ (50ml) body lotion. I also have the Wonderstruck Hobo Bag.

^
    All made by me :)

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 7:15 PM

i dont know the ounces and im to lazy to go look but anyways...
    i have a small botle of wonderstuck and a big bottle of the wonderstruck lotion and a wondersruck enchanted gift set with a big bottle of perfume and medium sixed bottles of body wash and lotion.

Taylor Swift is my idol and if i ever met her my life would be complete!

picture courtesy of swiftndbieber

[url=http://i45.tinypic.com/34523dg.jpg]http://i45.tinypic.com/34523dg.jpg[/url][[/signature]