Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Because of Taylor...

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 6:36 AM

List things you do because of Tay. :)

Because of Taylor, I write songs and play guitar. And I say stoked a lot. :)

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Because of Taylor...

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 6:37 AM

because if Taylor I write songs, sing, and adore her

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 6:46 AM

Because of Taylor...
    I started playing guitar
    I write a 13 and Fearless on my hands
    I wear red pullovers, lipstick and nail polish a lot lately
    I'm stronger
    I know what real love is
    From now on thinking RED is something confident and brave !
    Stay FEARLESS and never forget to SPEAK NOW !
    Long Live TAYLOR SWIFT !

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 6:51 AM

Because Of Taylor

I started writing songs.
    I am in love with my guitar.
    I love Winter even more.
    I love Country music :)
    I know what real love is :)
    I know that's it's okay to be different. :)

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 7:01 AM

.... I learned that if you have something on your mind, and you know you have felt a certain way for sometime then you should just speak up and say it. she has also taught be to be fearless and to love fearless.

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 7:10 AM

Because of Taylor i have learnt....
    -that i shouldn't try to be someone I'm not
    - to not let people get me down
    - to be fearless
    - i now write songs
    - i love country music
    - i believe in myself
    -i don't care anymore if i look stupid around people
    - To just let go and be free
    - To be myself
    - Taylor has showed me that being different is something to be ashamed of.
    - She showed me that there are people out there like me
    and the one thing that i'm so grateful that i learnt from her is that i'm INVISIBLE !!!

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 7:34 AM

Because of Taylor I love taylor haha an I would do anything to meet her one day

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 7:50 AM

Because of Taylor I am writing songs,playing the guitar,being myself!

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 7:51 AM

Because of Taylor i can't do my homework half of the time since im listening to her music

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 7:52 AM

I play guitar, I write songs, I talk to people from all around the world on Taylor Connect, and I believe in myself.

Unfortunately I didn't make this xD

RE: Because of Taylor...

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 9:25 AM

Because of Taylor:
    I play guitar!
    I write 13 and RED on my hand!
    I use red lipstick
    I have red nails!
    I sing her songs every day!
    I hear her songs every day!
    I AM STONGER!
    My life is better because of her beautiful songs!( they describe every time of my life perfectly!)

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 9:32 AM

Because of Tay I...
    Write songs
    Will soon start to play the guitar
    Write 13 on my hand
    Try to be nice to my brother
    Am happy most of the time
    Daydream
    Sing
    Try to be myself
    Like James Taylor
    Have a red hairband all the time
    Have red nail varnish on at the moment
    Love Winter
    Love change

Oh and am basically everything I am and like everything I like...

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 9:32 AM

because of Taylor ...
    i play guitar
    i love country music
    i write songs
    i dream of being a singer/songwriter
    i drive everyone mad with her songs on coinstant replay :)
    i dare to do things by telling myself to be fearless
    :)
    i love Tay

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 9:39 AM

BOT I look before I fall.

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 9:42 AM

Because of Taylor, I am more confident in who I am as a person and strive to be a better person each day
    "It's got vanilla, and amber and freesia. Also, notes of peach, and, and also raspberry." - Taylor on Wonderstruck

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 9:43 AM

Because of Taylor I am stronger, and confident in myself.
    Because of Taylor I songwrite about my life.
    Because of Taylor I realize so much more that is around me.
    Because of Taylor I became me.
    -FEARLESSALWAYS13

http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2173441#post_16207961

[url=http://image.blingee.com/images19/content/output/000/]http://image.blingee.com/images19/content/output/000/[/url][/signature]

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 10:27 AM

because of Taylor I don't just listen to Hard Rock ;D

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 10:29 AM

Because of Taylor, I'm confident.

Swiftie since 2007
    The world will be Red on October 22.

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 9:28 PM

Because of Taylor, I have a stronger sense of self and higher self-esteem - and the confidence to embrace it all.

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 9:43 PM

Because of Taylor I am who I am today. And I owe her so much.
    ?

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 9:48 PM

Because of Taylor, I make it a point to have a fully open mind when it comes to different styles of music and appreciate how the artist of the song envisioned it to be and wanted it to be.
    This signature is RED. Well, at least the text part of it.

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.