Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

A Chance to Win and Meet Taylor :)

Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 12:35 PM

Guys, if you want a chance to be entered into a contest to meet Taylor and then win a bbunch of awesome prizes, sign up HERE. That link will lead you to sign up and you'll be entered into the drawing to meet her. Share that link with everyone you know and tell them to sign up using it. Thanks :)

My life.

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: A Chance to Win and Meet Taylor :)

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 2:15 PM

When I go to the link it ass me to sign in, but my login to the site doesn't work. Is there a different link? Thanks

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 8:25 PM

I got the same thing as you. Sign in doesnt work :(

Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 6:05 AM

Um I signed up and stuff but when I logged on and I knew it was right I tried it like a million times and it went straight back to the login thing plz help me enter I really want to meet taylor

Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 6:49 AM

is this legit? i'm concerned its spam

RE: A Chance to Win and Meet Taylor :)

Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 7:36 AM

Careful, that looks like the kind of site that can give you viruses.

Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 9:38 AM

It is a legit site??! I don't want any viruses on my computer...

I Spoke Now on September 27,2011
    Sep 27- I met some of the agency and dancers!!!
    BEST DAY EVER!
    I will be RED on June 2,2013(Floor seats! Sec FFF Row 8 Seats: 1 and 2

Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 9:41 AM

I don't think this is real...

Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 9:42 AM

looks like a site that will steal your password and info etc.. for a hacker .. or something

Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 9:43 AM

RoseGardenOverMadisonSquare wrote:
    looks like a site that will steal your password and info etc.. like a hacker thing... or something

Yeah that's what I'm thinking
    I'm not gonna enter/sign up

BEST DAY EVER!

Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 9:44 AM

TaylorSwiftIs1 wrote:
    RoseGardenOverMadisonSquare wrote:
    looks like a site that will steal your password and info etc.. like a hacker thing... or something

Yeah that's what I'm thinking
    I'm not gonna enter/sign up

BEST DAY EVER!

same here.

Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 9:45 AM

I'd only enter comps which come directly from her site. If it doesn't, it's fake. The only times you can win and meet her if it's from her site 'cause that means it's official. Sorry:(
    Currently under construction
    Taylor Swift is my world.
    I did Speak Now on the 29th March 2011 at Manchester Arena.

Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 9:48 AM

Truss92 wrote:
    Um I signed up and stuff but when I logged on and I knew it was right I tried it like a million times and it went straight back to the login thing plz help me enter I really want to meet taylor

Yeah I'm having the same issue. For a second I thought I had forgotten my password but I'm glad it's not a me thing, lol.
    LONG LIVE SWIFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 9:50 AM

Swiftyy13 wrote:
    I'd only enter comps which come directly from her site. If it doesn't, it's fake. The only times you can win and meet her if it's from her site 'cause that means it's official. Sorry:(
    Currently under construction
    Taylor Swift is my world.
    I did Speak Now on the 29th March 2011 at Manchester Arena.

Yeah same here
    I also enter constests from radio stations that give away meet n greets

BEST DAY EVER!

Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 9:58 AM

Its not a real contest.
    Thank You Daya!

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.