Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

She Read My Letter :)

Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 1:15 PM

So, in August, my parent's friends told me that the husband's parents friends lived in Cape Cod during the summer, and went to the same country club that Taylor liked to hang out at. They said I could write her a letter and they could give it to her!! So I did, and yesterday we got an email from the friends saying that THEY GAVE TAYLOR MY LETTER. OMG.

BUT, I am extra-super-red-in-the-face-intense-emotion MAD because I didn't put my address on it, so I can't get anything back.

BUT SHE KNOWS MY NAME AND KNOWS HOW I FEEL AND TOUCHED THE PAPER I WROTE THE LETTER ON!!!!!!!

Then, my mom said that I should write to Ellen Degeneres and be all sad and say like, "So, Ellen. I got a little situation..." and make it seem like I am a HUGE FAN (which won't be hard) and be all sad and then be like too nice, like "OMG YOU'RE SO FUNNY AND I LOVE YOUR SHOW AND BLAH BLAH BLAH". So she'd feel so bad for me that she'd fly me out there to meet Taylor. :P

Which I'm seriously gonna do...I'm gonna write that letter. LOL.

I know I have like no chance but it's worth a try. What's there to lose?

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: She Read My Letter :)

Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 1:42 PM

BUMP

Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 1:44 PM

I've tried that Ellen thing too!

Swiftie since 2007
    The world will be Red on October 22.

Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 1:58 PM

That's so awesome!!! :)

Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 2:01 PM

Congratulations and Good luck :)
    I say NO to bullying. I am FEARLESS. I wish to Speak Now

credit to Luckythirteen
    Click below

Cred

Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 2:02 PM

InMyBestRedDress wrote:
    So, in August, my parent's friends told me that the husband's parents friends lived in Cape Cod during the summer, and went to the same country club that Taylor liked to hang out at. They said I could write her a letter and they could give it to her!! So I did, and yesterday we got an email from the friends saying that THEY GAVE TAYLOR MY LETTER. OMG.

BUT, I am extra-super-red-in-the-face-intense-emotion MAD because I didn't put my address on it, so I can't get anything back.

BUT SHE KNOWS MY NAME AND KNOWS HOW I FEEL AND TOUCHED THE PAPER I WROTE THE LETTER ON!!!!!!!

Then, my mom said that I should write to Ellen Degeneres and be all sad and say like, "So, Ellen. I got a little situation..." and make it seem like I am a HUGE FAN (which won't be hard) and be all sad and then be like too nice, like "OMG YOU'RE SO FUNNY AND I LOVE YOUR SHOW AND BLAH BLAH BLAH". So she'd feel so bad for me that she'd fly me out there to meet Taylor. :P

Which I'm seriously gonna do...I'm gonna write that letter. LOL.

I know I have like no chance but it's worth a try. What's there to lose?

Sorry but do you know for sure that your parent's friend's husband's friend's parents really gave Taylor a letter and that she read it? Sometimes people make things up to make someone happy. If it were me I would've asked your parent's friend's husband's friend's parents to take pictures with Taylor.

Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 2:08 PM

Wow that's really cool and good luck with the Ellen letter!

Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 2:08 PM

This is part of the email she sent:

I don't know if I ever told you that Taylor Swift did get the letter
    from Hannah. Now it is in her court.
    (meaning like she deals with it now :P)

Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 2:11 PM

OMS!!! Good Luck!!
    #WANEGBT , Like EVER!!

Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 2:17 PM

THAT IS SO EXCITING!!!! Hope you get to meet her(:

I'd be enchanted if you would enter my graphic contest!!(:
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2099591

Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 2:21 PM

that's so exciting!!!!

Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 2:43 PM

LOL! Hannah if you get on ellen, you are taking me!!! LOL jk you dont have too!!! :P

But Good Luck!!

signature and avatar made by: InMyBestRedDress

R.I.P Ronan

Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 2:45 PM

WRITE THE LETTER HANNAH!!!!!!!

All by me!

Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 2:48 PM

WRITE THE LETTER! :D

1: me 2&4: FearlessForever13 3: Polar┬╣┬│Bear

Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 2:49 PM

OMS GUYS!!!

My mom's gonna help me for best results. :P

I'll post it here too :)

Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 2:51 PM

Best of luck!
    Proud Swify since fall 2006!

All that I know is I don't know how to be something you miss...

Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 2:54 PM

InMyBestRedDress wrote:
    OMS GUYS!!!

My mom's gonna help me for best results. :P

I'll post it here too :)

LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GOING TO BE ON ELLEN
    I"M GOING TO KIK YOU...
    YEAH

All by me!

Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 5:03 PM

Write it! And then you might be on and I'll go brag to everyone that I know you. :)
    -credit to TaylorSwiftRocks13 (for avatar, too!)

-credit to AllOverAgain

Sat, Oct 20, 2012 at 7:21 AM

LOL, TexasSwiftie13 :P That's happened to me, in first grade this kid in my class created this super-duper cat catcher thing and was on this episode that was like kid's inventions. No joke

Sat, Oct 20, 2012 at 7:23 AM

Good luck! :D :) x
    I would be Enchanted if you friended me :)

Thanks to Calizzle4 for making this ^ amazing graphic!

Sat, Oct 20, 2012 at 7:25 AM

o my god thats amazing!

credits to Love_Story13

I am wonderstruck.
    I am enchanted.
    I will speak now.
    I AM FEARLESS.

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.