Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Birthday Guitar for Taylor!

Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 8:11 AM

So I was thinking, what if we all pitched in a few dolalrs to buy Taylor a guitar! Someone could collect all the money from Swifties, then buy the guitar. After its purchased, we could all send a copy of our signature to the Swifty with the guitar and she can trace them onto it! Then come December, we could give it to her! Sign below if you are interested in the idea!

Edit
International Swifties: You can do this too! You can send it your euros, pounds, Kroner whatever it is you use and our 'treasurer' can exchange them at a bank! Also if you live too far to ship a guitar, send in your signature and one of the US Swifties can trace it on the guitar!

On the list
Me
TS 13 SPEAK NOW
TaylorHeart13
JDPMS
Dmeosi
TheGlitterGames13
Danni15
CasuallyCruel

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Birthday Guitar for Taylor!

Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 8:15 AM

ME! Awesome idea, by the way!!
    I'd be Enchanted if you would visit my songbook.
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/1987171

Re: Birthday Guitar for Taylor!

Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 8:16 AM

Thanks! Anyone else?

Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 8:17 AM

It's a flawless idea, but I don't have any money, and plus I live in the UK so I don't have any dollars. ;)

Made by me^ ;D
    [url=http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh582/BrookeMoles/tumblr_lqt3cz5tna1qkl467o1_500]http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh582/BrookeMoles/tumblr_lqt3cz5tna1qkl467o1_500[/url][/signature]

Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 8:19 AM

I don't have any dollars :(
    I have danish kroner :)
    My awesome idea!!!
    #SwiftiesWillWaitForRED

Made by me!

Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 8:19 AM

I dont have any money too! Sadly :( Plus I live in India... So its too far away and not so possible!

Love you Swifties! :)

Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 8:20 AM

I just updated for internaional swifties!

Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 8:23 AM

ME!

1: me 2&4: FearlessForever13 3: Polar┬╣┬│Bear

Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 8:36 AM

Anybody else?

Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 9:12 AM

Bump

Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 9:15 AM

Sure.

Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 9:17 AM

My mom won't let me have it shipped to my house, but somebody sign Dmeosi for me. That's spelled D m e o s i.

^InMyBestRedDress
    If you want a reply, please PM me.

Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 9:20 AM

You can mail or email a copy of your signature for someone trace it on the guitar^^

Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 9:24 AM

This is a GREAT idea, count me in!

Tue, Oct 30, 2012 at 9:24 PM

Bumppp!

Tue, Oct 30, 2012 at 9:26 PM

Sign me up please!!!
    Forever & Always, Danni15

^^Made by the incredibly talented Jillian/LoveIsEndless!^^

Thu, Nov 1, 2012 at 8:16 PM

Bump!
    Will everyone please welcome our newest TC member? She is AMAZING!!! Friend her for me?http://taylorswift.com/users/ap9MzWCP

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 8:33 PM

Bbbuuuummmmppppp
    Will everyone please welcome our newest TC member? She is AMAZING!!! Friend her for me?http://taylorswift.com/users/ap9MzWCP

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 8:38 AM

Bump
    I am TaylorSwiftRocks13

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 4:59 PM

BBBBBUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPP
    I am TaylorSwiftRocks13

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 2:04 AM

Sign me up! I'm from the uk but I can send it over to the US and you can exchange them into dollars. I think I actually have $20 too from when my dad went over to America on work!

I used to be called Longlivequeen taylor

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.