1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

If you were walking down the street & saw Taylor what would you do?

Thu, Oct 18, 2012 at 11:29 PM

This is my first forum. I just wanna know what you guys would do if you saw Taylor unexpectedly walking down the street?

I think my reaction would be to act like cooler than I am, make a complete fool of myself & then we would laugh and I'd trip over. Lol. I'm silly like this.

So what would your reaction be? Leave a comment with your answer!

~LauraJane X

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: If you were walking down the street & saw Taylor what would you do?

Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 2:53 PM

Most likely, to be honest, I probably wouldn't recognize her. I'd only find out later probably that it was her and spend the rest of my life kicking myself for not knowing when it could maybe have done me some good.
    Credit for my avatar goes to Swiftie33. Many thanks.

Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 2:56 PM

Start shaking, walk by her a few times to make sure it was her, silently freak out, probably start crying, and finally make my way up to her, and hug her and ask for a picture

-I used to be Aprilc16-

Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 3:09 PM

If i saw Taylor randomly walking down the street, I would ask for a picture, her signature, and tell her how amazing she is and how she means the world to me.

But, if she had her headphones in or something, i don't know if i would approach her because she probably just wants to be by herself!

-Graphic made by KIKI

-Graphic Made by Rita_Fearless

RE: If you were walking down the street & saw Taylor what would you do?

Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 3:58 PM

I would probably stare in disbelief for like an eternity and by then she would be gone :( or my extra awkward and fangirl self would turn on and she would be sacred of me and her security guards would take me away. Something like that.

well I hope that doesn't happen.

made by dancingaroundallalone!

Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 1:09 PM

Ask her for a picture and an autograph and talk to her for a while

made by THeWorldsBIggestTaylorFan^^

Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 1:55 PM

I'd probably start crying, walk quickly over to her and start rambling on about how she changed my life and how I'd been waiting for this moment for years and never thought it would happen. In all honesty I'd probably forget to ask for a picture or anything like that. haha
    http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kxh3j4QDDb1qzl4vco1_500.jpg

Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 2:09 PM

Rethink if its really here and then probably die inside a little and then run up and hug her and ask her a million questions

- credit LongLiveTay13

Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 2:28 PM

I would be so excited and probably say hi.

Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 9:14 PM

Approaching her, kiss her hand and starts to chat with her.

Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 9:27 PM

talk to her normal like i talk to everyone else.

Sat, Feb 23, 2013 at 5:31 AM

I'd immediatly want to talk to her! :) get a picture with her and a signature I'd be like OMS Oh my swift :D :D

Sat, Feb 23, 2013 at 8:27 AM

Probably freak out, run up to her, cry and ask for an autograph and picture(s) and say home much I love her. And continue freaking out and crying even when she's gone. Yeah.

Sat, Feb 23, 2013 at 1:31 PM

Having effectively been in this situation I can say with 113% accuracy that I would have a series of mini heart attacks and a bigger one would come when I hugged her. I would be left utterly speechless except for a few words that would squeeze out but come across as shear gibberish and as happy as I would be that I met Taylor, I would spend the following weeks hoping for another chance to not come across as a totally nerve-wracked fool.

Some Swifties think they'll be calm when they meet Taylor. I beg to differ. Trust me, I make a living out of interacting with people. My job requires it and I've overcome countless social anxiety issues to become what I believe is very good at what I do. But all of that went out the window when I met her. I turned from Mr. Confident into a stammering fool and the most fortunate part of it all is that she is simply so amazing and understanding and down to Earth that she didn't even mind but instead was thankful I took time out of my day to meet her. That's how perfect Taylor is :)

Sat, Feb 23, 2013 at 2:43 PM

i scream and be like omg its taylor swift!!!!!!!!! i love u so much can i have ur autograph? where r u headed to? can i come? u r the most awesome person ever! u r so inspiring!

Sat, Feb 23, 2013 at 6:09 PM

I would definitely FREAK OUT & maybe even cry a little. But, I'll go over to her and hug her and then ask for the autograph and some pictures. Also, I'll make sure to tell her how AMAZING she is & how MUCH swifties LOVE her & also, that how GRATEFUL we are for T.C! :)

Sat, Feb 23, 2013 at 7:13 PM

I'd probably stumble and look like a complete fool, before asking for a picture that is lol

Sat, Feb 23, 2013 at 7:16 PM

I would love to run over to her and give her a hug and take a picture and tell how much she means to me but in the real world I would probably faint and cry and maybe if she saw me faint she'd run over and feel so bad for me
    ~Love is a ruthless game unless you play it good and right~
    ~Bring on all the pretenders, One day we will be remembered~
    Vote for me to meet Taylor by clicking this link once a day:
    http://www.z100.com/c/?5e

Sat, Feb 23, 2013 at 7:53 PM

I would be cool and ask for a hug, then I'd hug her and tell her how much I love her and thank her. Then we would take pictures and she would sign my stuff and we would walk around and talk. *sigh*...if only that was real.

Sun, Feb 24, 2013 at 4:31 PM

I would probably think something really clever to say, then mess it up, trip over nothing, get in a mad laughing fit, and then start flipping out.
    If ya wanna chat or something:
    Email: jpkelem@gmail.com or miserablemagical13@ymail.com or 4everswifty13@gmail.com If you want me to respond faster email me at the first one. I barely check the 3rd one and will probably forget about the 2nd one soon :P

Mon, Feb 25, 2013 at 12:06 PM

OMG. First I would be all like :oooo And Think I was dreaming. Then once I find out I'm not dreaming I would run up and Give her a huge, And ask her if she would sign something. I would tell her how amazing she was and How much I love her. And Tell her no matter what happens or what people say, Remember how amazing you are and to keep your head up.