Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Buying Red in China?!

Tue, Oct 16, 2012 at 1:21 PM

Hi guys!
Just realised that red will be released while I'm on a school trip... To China!!:D
So do you think I should buy it on iTunes and listen to it everyday of the trip? Even better I could be Taylor's official Chinese advertiser and convert all the people at the partner school to swifties, good idea no?
So basically I have a question, are any of you going to be abroad when red comes out like me?
Peace and Love, Ben
(Insert meaningful lyrics, quote or graphic here)

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Buying Red in China?!

Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 6:44 AM

OMG you're going to China? When? Where in China? i went there last summer!!(: NOT KIDDING.

"All you have to do to be my friend is like me, and listen..." -Taylor Swift

[/signature]

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 1:46 PM

So how did it go? A lot of Chinese are Swifties as well.
    Where are you from´╝č

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 2:00 PM

How did it turn out :)?

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.