1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Taylor Fanfic Contest!

Mon, Oct 8, 2012 at 7:11 AM

Credit to Hannah Tomlinson (InMyBestRedDress) for starting a fanfic revolution!!

So, I know your expecting a fanfic competition like sumbit-my-chapter-and-get-placed but that's not what you're gonna get! ;)

What's happening is: someone who wants to write a Taylor fanfiction (a fanfiction is written from a fan's point of view, having something to do with Taylor. Being her friend, boyfriend, etc.). They will enter the comp, and be paired with an editor. This editor will apply as an editor, submit a short fanfic to prove they are capable of editing, and will help whichever competitor they're paired with revise, give them tips, etc. You will be submitting chapters as you go along.

There will be four judges other than myself. First come, first served. They will be scoring your fanfics along with me.

Rules:
-Be original!
-Judges, keep it fair!
-To apply, just say "I'll be a ___" (insert what you'd like to enter the comp as)
-First come, first served!
-The fanfic has to be a Taylor fanfic, and you'll have to meet her in it, that's my only rule for the writing.
-The editor can only edit, revise, and give suggestions, they CANNOT do the majority of the work.
-The writer must credit the editor where they did the work
-Take the job seriously!
-Keep it appropriate for younger Swifties
-The editor's application piece DOES NOT have to be a Taylor fanfic!
-It's ok if you want to put an original twist on a Taylor fanfiction :)
-Have fun!

Here's the scorecard (number is highest amount of points you can get):

Originality: 15
Wording: 15
Description: 15
Plot: 15
On-Topic: 10
Other: (this is just a space for some constructive criticism/feedback from judges)
Editor's Space: (some feedback from your editor)
Total Score: 70 (best score)

Here are the spaces (will be updated):

Judge #1: ThroughTheFreeFall

Judge #2:

Judge #3:

Judge #4:

Judge #5:

Editor #1:

Editor #2:

Editor #3:

Editor #4:

Editor #5:

Editor #6:

Editor #7:

Editor #8:

Editor #9:

Editor #10:

Editor #12:

Editor #13:

Competitor #1:

Competitor #2:

Competitor #3:

Competitor #4:

Competitor #5:

Competitor #6:

Competitor #7:

Competitor #8:

Competitor #9:

Competitor #10:

Competitor #11:

Competitor #12:

Competitor #13:

Awards For Writer:

First Place:

Second Place:

Third Place:

Fourth Place:

Best Paragraph:

I Was Enchanted To Read You Award:

And They Said "READ THIS NOW!" Award:

(not everybody will place in every round, same goes for editors, but everybody will place at least once)

Awards For The Editor:

First Place:

Second Place:

Third Place:

Fourth Place:

There's Nothing You Do Better Than Editing Award:

This Edit Is Sparkling Award:

Best Editing Job:

Round One: Chapter One
Deadline: TBA
First Place:
Second Place:
Third Place:
Fourth Place:
Best Paragraph:
I Was Enchanted To Read You Award:
And They Said "READ THIS NOW!" Award:

PM me/comment on this post with any questions! Okay, if everything's clear with you, start applying! We'll start when everyone has applied!

1. SOUIAT 2.imeg99

I used to be ThrowingRedPebbles13!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Taylor Fanfic Contest!

Mon, Oct 8, 2012 at 7:40 AM

BUMP

1. SOUIAT 2.imeg99

Mon, Oct 8, 2012 at 8:47 AM

BUMP

1. SOUIAT 2.imeg99

Mon, Oct 8, 2012 at 1:09 PM

Pretty please enter!

1. SOUIAT 2.imeg99

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 1:19 PM

bumpitybumpbumpbumpbumpitybumpbumpbump

1. SOUIAT 2.imeg99

October 22nd, this world will turn RED

I say no to b

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 6:20 AM

What does TBA mean? I wanna enter.
    hi :D

Check out my sing song:
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/games/2311913/page/3?r=19698353#post_19698353

And my songwriting contest:
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/games/2323413

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 8:35 AM

What do you exactly mean with editor? :)

First gorgeous graphic is made by Music 21
    Second is made by me

RE: Taylor Fanfic Contest!

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 8:39 AM

I wanna enter!!!!! Competitor 3 because thats my luckt number!

http://i46.tinypic.com/2q1s9c[/signature]

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 8:44 AM

I think I'm entering before all places are taken! Can I be competitor 8, because it has a meaning for me! :)

Second is made by me

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 12:07 PM

SwizzleLover wrote:
    What does TBA mean? I wanna enter.

Check out my sing song:

TBA means to be announced :)

TaylorFanM wrote:
    I think I'm entering before all places are taken! Can I be competitor 8, because it has a meaning for me! :)

Second is made by me

Okay! I'll put your name up :)

Ansley wrote:
    I wanna enter!!!!! Competitor 3 because thats my luckt number!

http://i46.tinypic.com/2q1s9c[/signature][/quote]
    All righty then! I'll put your name up too! :)

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 12:08 PM

WAIT! I can't because that's the account that accidentally got banned, so I can't edit it :(

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 1:51 PM

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 1:52 PM

Please can I join?

Check out my sing song:

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 4:59 PM

I'll enter

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 7:04 AM

Could I Be Competetior 1 please?

Check out my sing song: