1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Taylor Swift Font!!

Fri, Sep 28, 2012 at 9:19 PM

Hey!
I just found out how to get the Taylor Swift font. Go here:http://fontzone.net/font-details/Satisfaction/ and download the 'Satisfaction' font. Then go to control panel on your desktop. In the search bar type, "Fonts" and when you've downloaded the font it will be in one of the folders under your account. Click and hold that and drag it to the "Fonts" aisle. In Microsoft Word in the font bar if you type in Satisfaction, it will show up! If you want to post it onto a forum/blog, (you also need to download the font for this :) type [ font= YourFont ] WhateverYouWantToSay [ /font] take out the spaces and there you go!
Taylor Swift

Thanks!
Speak Now, Stay Fearless, And Be Red. Have an enchanted day

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Taylor Swift Font!!

Sun, Apr 21, 2013 at 2:32 PM

impact is close too! TAYLOR SWIFT!!!
    being fearless is not living without fears, its living in spite of the things that scare u to death.

i dont think u should wait, i think u should speak now.

you call me up again just to break me like a promise. so casually cruel in the name of bein

Sun, Apr 21, 2013 at 2:32 PM

Hello! This is awesome!!

Avi:Ansley ; Sig:Me

Sun, Apr 21, 2013 at 2:34 PM

taylorswift4singer13 wrote:
    impact is close too! TAYLOR SWIFT!!!
    being fearless is not living without fears, its living in spite of the things that scare u to death.

you call me up again just to break me like a promise. so casually cruel in the name of bein[/signatu

this is closer!!!

you call me up again just to break me like a promise. so casually cruel in the name of bein

Sun, Apr 21, 2013 at 2:37 PM

I just typed up a paper for school in it

Sun, Apr 21, 2013 at 3:56 PM

I_Remember_It_All_Too_Well wrote:
    I just typed up a paper for school in it

AWESOME!!

Me|Me|Avvie - DAAA

RE: Taylor Swift Font!!

Sun, Apr 21, 2013 at 4:14 PM

Awesome! Thank you so much for posting this!

First one made by dancingaroundallalone, second one by livinalovestory!

Mon, Jun 24, 2013 at 6:04 PM

RED

Mon, Jun 24, 2013 at 6:24 PM

DistrictTaylorSwift13 wrote:
    how come it didnt work for everybody?

credit to Guppy1313 for making this graphic :)

Taylor Swift, I love you to the moon and back

love love love,

Meredith

I'm guessing because not everyone has the Satisfaction font for it to show up on their computer. I don't see any Satisfaction on mine, just a bunch of different fonts.

~ Fearless_14

Wed, Jun 26, 2013 at 7:08 AM

Awesome!!

Wed, Jun 26, 2013 at 7:12 AM

I downloaded it.... Now how do I get it onto an image? Oh... I have no idea where my control panel is.

Wed, Jun 26, 2013 at 7:16 AM

"Satisfaction" :))

Wed, Jun 26, 2013 at 7:18 AM

testing... hello

Wed, Jun 26, 2013 at 7:19 AM

Mosaic Hearts wrote:
    I downloaded it.... Now how do I get it onto an image? Oh... I have no idea where my control panel is.

Wed, Jun 26, 2013 at 7:22 AM

OMG I THINK I GOT IT

Wed, Jun 26, 2013 at 7:23 AM

Taylor Swift

Wed, Jun 26, 2013 at 7:25 AM

It's on my microsoft word.... but it's not showing up where I make images....

Wed, Jun 26, 2013 at 7:26 AM

I love Taylor Swift blah blah test

Wed, Jun 26, 2013 at 7:26 AM

O_O?

Wed, Jun 26, 2013 at 12:53 PM

try again OMG cool!

Wed, Jun 26, 2013 at 1:20 PM

What about the Speak Now font?