Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Secret Taylor?

Thu, Sep 27, 2012 at 3:57 PM

So sometimes im just wondering if one of the users on taylor connect is maybe well, Taylor Swift herself! do u ever think that?

NEED FASHION ADVICE? ^CLICK HERE!!!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Secret Taylor?

Thu, Sep 27, 2012 at 3:57 PM

YES!!!!
    #WANEGBT , Like EVER

Thu, Sep 27, 2012 at 3:58 PM

yes!! i just wish e could know
    -mad4tennis

My favorite blog EVER: http://t-swift-angel.blogspot.com/

Thu, Sep 27, 2012 at 4:00 PM

yeah it's like...am i talking to taylor right now?!?!?!

~She dances in spite, of the fact that she's different, but yet she's the same.

Thu, Sep 27, 2012 at 4:02 PM

i think that sometimes too!!! i'm like what if taylor is reading this? That would be crazy!! It would be cool though, and awesome! :) :)

]url][/signature]

Thu, Sep 27, 2012 at 4:03 PM

hmm how do you know im not taylor... hehehe

love you.x

Thu, Sep 27, 2012 at 4:03 PM

she probably Is, i meAn how could she not! Maybe
    I can not wait to red day!

Thu, Sep 27, 2012 at 4:15 PM

I know! That would be so cool!

Thu, Sep 27, 2012 at 4:16 PM

Hm...that is a good question. I always thought about that, like: "WHAT IF I'M TALKING TO TAYLOR RIGHT NOW!?!?!?!" That would be pretty cool, though!

iwasascarletletter/A3A

Thu, Sep 27, 2012 at 4:19 PM

OMS YES!!! I think that all the time! like if someone who I have never talked to before PMs me, I'm like 'what if this is Taylor her self!'

signature and avatar made by: InMyBestRedDress

R.I.P Ronan

Thu, Sep 27, 2012 at 4:22 PM

What if I'm Taylor?

LOL, JK. I wish :P

But yes I think that all the time!!!

I love you like I love Taylor, Louis, baking, sparkles, writing, and things that smell like winter.
    And that's real love. ~Hannah~

Thu, Sep 27, 2012 at 4:22 PM

That's a good question becuase I actually think about that sometimes as well! I would love that! But we will never know...

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

"Being good to people is a wonderful legacy to leave behind"
    "I love you like sparkles and having the last word. And that's real love"

"I love each freckle on your face!"-Jump Then Fall
    "Your beautiful, every little piece love"-Stay Beautiful

Thu, Sep 27, 2012 at 4:23 PM

Yeah!!! Me too, I sometimes think, what if Taylor has a secret account??? That would be awesome!! Haha lol
    I DONT LIKE Taylor, I LOVE Taylor(:
    Uggg......... So he calls me up and he's like "I still love you" and I'm like,
    I mean this is exhausting, you know, like we are never getting back
    Together, like ever!!

Thu, Sep 27, 2012 at 4:24 PM

It would be so amazing if she really was on here :) I miss when she used to occasionally put posts on TC

Thu, Sep 27, 2012 at 4:40 PM

I don't know, but if she did visit TC I really hope she saw this thread.

http://taylorswift.com/forum/all_things_taylor/2134461

Thu, Sep 27, 2012 at 4:45 PM

yeah wouldn't that be swifttastic? i would looooove that!
    i say NO to bullying. i am FEARLESS. i wish to SPEAK NOW.

Thu, Sep 27, 2012 at 4:49 PM

me too

[url=http://smileygenerator.us/smileytags/links/432_002_92_322.081483]http://smileygenerator.us/smileytags/links/432_002_92_322.081483[/url][/signature]

Thu, Sep 27, 2012 at 4:54 PM

I think that too. I hope there is that would be so cool!!
    'When it comes to speaking your mind,
    I think it's best to do it, well...now.
    That's what Speak Now is all about.
    it's how I want to exist in the world.
    It's about speaking from the heart
    and telling the truth'

Thu, Sep 27, 2012 at 4:59 PM

I feel like it's very likely, considering how she cares for her fans. It's not unknown for artists to join their own communities to get a feel for how their work is being received and to connect with fans.

Thu, Sep 27, 2012 at 5:03 PM

I might be her who knows i love you all!

Thu, Sep 27, 2012 at 5:05 PM

Yes!! All the time!

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.