Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

How Taylor helped me pass my English exam.

Sun, Sep 16, 2012 at 1:18 PM

For my English exam this year I had to do a spoken review of a film. Of course this was rather boring, so my friend set me the challenge of putting as many titles of Taylor Swift songs into my work as possible. In the end I think I had put about 43 in and my English teacher was still totally clueless. When I got my results back I was very happy and amused to find that I had got an A. In my comments my teacher put that I used good vocabulary and he put examples of some words I had used which were Taylor's song titles. He still had no idea. THANK YOU TAYLOR! :)

Share your stories about Taylor below:)

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: How Taylor helped me pass my English exam.

Sun, Sep 16, 2012 at 7:47 PM

Recently, I passed a (take home) college algebra quiz because I had Haunted on repeat since I don't like math.

Sun, Sep 16, 2012 at 8:24 PM

I Listen to a bunch of songs as I'm studying or doing homework and it helps:)

Sun, Sep 16, 2012 at 10:27 PM

lol that's awesome!
    -- check out my Taylor Swift street-interview that I did with my friends :)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U217BCoKQrI

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 4:40 PM

Hehe, brilliant! Well done on your assignment, although maybe you got the A for being a Swiftie and your teacher isn't as clueless as you think?

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 4:42 PM

Being a Swiftie gives us advantages in society....? :P

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 4:43 PM

Once, I made up a song in the tune of You Belong With Me to remember some science thing :)

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 4:43 PM

SwiftieNaomie13 wrote:

HAHA

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 4:45 PM

oms that's so cool!

1,2,3: Me 4:Heleh 5:Bluebell

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 4:46 PM

I listen to IKYWT during math homwork :)

~SparklyFearlessGirl13 and Me~

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 4:47 PM

This is awesome! I tend to use Taylor's song titles in English as well and I get an A too! It's such a great feeling to know that she helped us without her knowing!

^MADE BY THE FLAWLESS taylor swift enchants me

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 4:49 PM

Post a few sentences of it?

heleh | me

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 4:50 PM

Haha that's so cool!

Me|13LSS

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 5:35 PM

Once in Enlgish we had to read a book ,and then do a project on it. I picked the soundtrack and did all Taylor songs!!! :D
    I say NO to bullying. I am FEARLESS. I wish to Speak Now

Please check this link out: http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2048761

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 7:09 PM

Congrats! Thats amazing!! I have put a few Taylor ish words in my exams mainly when I'm explaining things like an, "Enchanting light effect" or a character is "swiftly running down the stairs."

Thankyou to 1) Me 2) the amazing heleh 3) the talented playfu

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 7:15 PM

English was my worst sobject
    Taylor Swift

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 7:18 PM

SwiftieNaomie13 wrote:

9.18.08 was a Fairytale!
    I was Fearless on 8.30.09!
    Long Live 10.11.11!

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 7:18 PM

Thats amazing! Congrats! :)

made by moi!

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 7:35 PM

Haha, that is just amazing! Congrats on the A, you totally deserved it!

*Made by me

*Credit to NotEvenCatLike

*Credit to Swiftie4EverAndAlways

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 7:37 PM

i use big word in my writing to make me seem smarter than i am

credit to Guppy1313 for making this graphic :)

Taylor Swift, I love you to the moon and back

love love love,

Meredith

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.