Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Taylor App?

Sat, Sep 15, 2012 at 6:46 PM

hi!!
Has anyone heard any new info on the Taylor Swift app?? I know that they were thinking of making one in like May/June-ish......post if you know anything!!

^
Tanyaxoh

^
Made by me
(I take requests)

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Taylor App?

Sat, Sep 15, 2012 at 6:56 PM

i got it on the ipod touch it is free in itunes

Re: Taylor App?

Sat, Sep 15, 2012 at 7:13 PM

kornkid69 wrote:
    i got it on the ipod touch it is free in itunes

really?? Whats it look like?? can you come on TC??

^
    Tanyaxoh

^
    Made by me
    (I take requests)

Sun, Sep 16, 2012 at 4:16 PM

Bump :)

^
    Made by me
    (I take requests)

Sun, Sep 16, 2012 at 4:43 PM

They have an official Taylor Swift app via iTunes or if you have an iPhone it's in the app store, just search Taylor Swift and it will come up. It's really cool and both versions are free basically it keeps you up to date with all the latest Taylor news, like when she makes announcements and stuff it will alert you and I think you can pre-order tickets and stuff like that when they go on sale but I'm not sure but you can buy them from there, it also has pictures and videos and stuff like that as well. FYI for those that havn't update their apps lately, they have just updated it like a week or so ago and it has more updated pics and info and stuff so be sure to check and see if yours is up to date.

Sun, Sep 16, 2012 at 7:21 PM

wonderstruck84 wrote:
    They have an official Taylor Swift app via iTunes or if you have an iPhone it's in the app store, just search Taylor Swift and it will come up. It's really cool and both versions are free basically it keeps you up to date with all the latest Taylor news, like when she makes announcements and stuff it will alert you and I think you can pre-order tickets and stuff like that when they go on sale but I'm not sure but you can buy them from there, it also has pictures and videos and stuff like that as well. FYI for those that havn't update their apps lately, they have just updated it like a week or so ago and it has more updated pics and info and stuff so be sure to check and see if yours is up to date.

Thanks!! I just got the app!! Sounds cool :)
    Btw, i love your signature!!

^
    Made by me
    (I take requests)

Mon, Sep 17, 2012 at 7:08 AM

JumpThenFall wrote:
    wonderstruck84 wrote:

Thanks!! I just got the app!! Sounds cool :)
    Btw, i love your signature!!

^
    Made by me
    (I take requests)

Thanks a lot :)

Mon, Sep 17, 2012 at 7:14 AM

im wondering if you can get on tc?????

Mon, Sep 17, 2012 at 9:10 AM

we need a Taylor Connect app!, also for android please!!!
    ..................................................................................................

Mon, Sep 17, 2012 at 1:20 PM

we should start a petition or something to get an app for TC

^also made by me!!
    (I take requests)

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 7:43 PM

Bump

^also made by me!!
    (I take requests)

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 7:45 PM

really? rEaLlY?really?!?!?!!?! FINALLY!!!!!!!!!

Me

KittyWinterSHVH

Heather

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 8:45 PM

that would be sooooooo amazing!!
    "Life's not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain"- Taylor Swift

I am only me when i am with you

i spoke now Aug. 14,2011

"Being good to people is a wouderful legacy to leave behind'-Taylor swift

Tue, Feb 26, 2013 at 4:10 PM

ANY UPDATES ON THIS!?!?!

^also made by me!!
    (I take requests)

Wed, Feb 27, 2013 at 9:58 AM

Does anyone know if the Taylor app is on Blackberry app world.

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.