1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Taylor Title Messages

Mon, Sep 10, 2012 at 11:50 PM

I love reading these when people post them (-:

Here's mine:
Taylor, Stay Beautiful with your Beautiful Eyes, and continue to Change but Never Grow Up.
I hope every day is The Best Day and that every moment leaves you Enchanted and that when you go to sleep at night, you think "Today Was A Fairytale"
You taught me to be Fearless and to Speak Now and I am greatful Forever And Always
You gave me A Place In This World when people were Mean and made feeling Invisible on The Outside a little less lonely
If I could go Back To December I would buy Speak Now World Tour tickets for wherever hadn't sold out and flown there (if I had the money)
Taylor, you have A Perfectly Good Heart and you'll always be an Innocent, no matter what you do
If This Was A Movie we would be best friends and The Story of Us would be nothing but good, so good that we'd have our own "Our Song"
When I hear your name, my Eyes Open and I feel Safe And Sound
Tell Me Why I haven't met you yet. You Belong With Me as my best friend.
If you told me to Jump Then Fall I would, and not think "Ugh.. I Should've Said No," afterwards
You are my SuperStar and my female Superman. I wish I'd known your music right from Tim McGraw but instead I've known you from Love Story. I can't Change that now because that's The Way I Loved You.
You are one of my reasons to Breathe and I wish that you were on The Other Side of The Door
Sparks Fly when you keep me Tied Together With A Smile

Thank you, Taylor for being who you are.

LONG LIVE TAYLOR SWIFT

And to all those people who left me Haunted, there's nothing I do Better Than Revenge

If you've got one of these, please post it below!!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Taylor Title Messages

Tue, Sep 11, 2012 at 4:03 AM

LOVE IT! x

Tue, Sep 11, 2012 at 7:55 AM

That's so good. I should write one too.
    "I'm poetry. Complicated, simply stated"- TS

"Do you remember the time we watched Carrie
    And you said it reminded you of me
    And I threw the remote at you
    And you said "My point exactly""

RE: Taylor Title Messages

Tue, Sep 11, 2012 at 8:07 AM

I love this! You did such a good job :)

url][/signature]

Tue, Sep 11, 2012 at 8:12 AM

I love this!
    Love, Hannah

Tue, Sep 11, 2012 at 4:48 PM

I love doing these! I will post mine soon

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

"Being good to people is a wonderful legacy to leave behind"
    "I love you like sparkles and having the last word. And that's real love"

"I love each freckle on your face!"-Jump Then Fall
    "Your beautiful, every little piece love"-Stay Beautiful

Tue, Sep 11, 2012 at 10:56 PM

lovetswift13 wrote:
    I love this! You did such a good job :)

url][/signature][/quote]

Thank you!!!!!!!
    [signature][url=http://taylorswift.com/forum/games/2076841]

Tue, Sep 11, 2012 at 11:52 PM

yes!!!
    Love, Love, Love,
    -SparksFly4Taylor 13 :)

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 3:16 AM

Hey JJ13 I came up with one for my best friend who is overseas for a year :)

Our Song, it's called 'I'm Only Me When I'm With You'. It's The Story Of Us. This State Of Grace started before you were Fifteen. From the get-go, I was Enchanted, then came The Moment I Knew, when you could Jump Then Fall into Beautiful Eyes and everywhere you stood became Holy Ground. I had The Best Day over and over again, like when we were writing in Permanent Marker 'I Heart Question Mark'; saying "Hey Stephen" in a card and laughing to 'Picture To Burn'. The thought: "Today Was A Fairytale" frequently crossed my mind, along with 'Long Live'. I can't believe I thought I could get away with thinking you were Mine, but that's The Way I Loved You. When you smile, Sparks Fly and when you need to be, you are as brave as Ronan. You are made of Starlight, you have A Place In This World and you are not Invisible.

If This Was A Movie, it would be a different kind of Love Story; and the ending would be Sad Beautiful Tragic.

Haunted by A Perfectly Good Heart, no one will see the Girl At Home, the Teardrops On My Guitar; I would be Tied Together With A Smile, thinking that Everything Has Changed and wishing you could Stay Stay Stay. If they should ever ask "Tell Me Why you miss her", I'd Lie. Because until The Last Time, I didn't realise that I was The Lucky One. I realise that All Too Well now, and will go Back To December. When it all looks Red, and I think that You Should've Said No, I know I'll feel as though We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together, but I have to think about when we will Begin Again. Even now I Almost Do.

Keep your Eyes Open and your heart Untouchable. Remember Mary's Song and your Last Kiss. Speak Now, which is always Better Than Revenge and keep your mind Innocent.

When the road ahead looks Treacherous, The Outside as Cold As You think it is, I'll Come In With The Rain. Look for your White Horse and remember to Breathe. When you are feeling down and everyone's being Mean, consult our SuperStar and Tim McGraw it for me. Remember that You Belong With Me, Forever & Always. You see, this Diary Of Me, it's really Ours; Dear John and all.

Stay Beautiful, be my Superman, Never Grow Up, remain Fearless, and don't Change for anyone.

I Knew You Were Trouble bud, but You're Not Sorry about all the mischief are you? I'm sure at one point we both thought we were 22.

While I now think "Come Backā€¦ Be Here" soon you will be just on The Other Side Of The Door. For my sake, stay Safe And Sound and remember that I'm Your Anything.

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 5:17 AM

Kailz19 wrote:
    Hey JJ13 I came up with one for my best friend who is overseas for a year :)

Our Song, it's called 'I'm Only Me When I'm With You'. It's The Story Of Us. This State Of Grace started before you were Fifteen. From the get-go, I was Enchanted, then came The Moment I Knew, when you could Jump Then Fall into Beautiful Eyes and everywhere you stood became Holy Ground. I had The Best Day over and over again, like when we were writing in Permanent Marker 'I Heart Question Mark'; saying "Hey Stephen" in a card and laughing to 'Picture To Burn'. The thought: "Today Was A Fairytale" frequently crossed my mind, along with 'Long Live'. I can't believe I thought I could get away with thinking you were Mine, but that's The Way I Loved You. When you smile, Sparks Fly and when you need to be, you are as brave as Ronan. You are made of Starlight, you have A Place In This World and you are not Invisible.

If This Was A Movie, it would be a different kind of Love Story; and the ending would be Sad Beautiful Tragic.

Haunted by A Perfectly Good Heart, no one will see the Girl At Home, the Teardrops On My Guitar; I would be Tied Together With A Smile, thinking that Everything Has Changed and wishing you could Stay Stay Stay. If they should ever ask "Tell Me Why you miss her", I'd Lie. Because until The Last Time, I didn't realise that I was The Lucky One. I realise that All Too Well now, and will go Back To December. When it all looks Red, and I think that You Should've Said No, I know I'll feel as though We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together, but I have to think about when we will Begin Again. Even now I Almost Do.

Keep your Eyes Open and your heart Untouchable. Remember Mary's Song and your Last Kiss. Speak Now, which is always Better Than Revenge and keep your mind Innocent.

When the road ahead looks Treacherous, The Outside as Cold As You think it is, I'll Come In With The Rain. Look for your White Horse and remember to Breathe. When you are feeling down and everyone's being Mean, consult our SuperStar and Tim McGraw it for me. Remember that You Belong With Me, Forever & Always. You see, this Diary Of Me, it's really Ours; Dear John and all.

Stay Beautiful, be my Superman, Never Grow Up, remain Fearless, and don't Change for anyone.

I Knew You Were Trouble bud, but You're Not Sorry about all the mischief are you? I'm sure at one point we both thought we were 22.

While I now think "Come Back… Be Here" soon you will be just on The Other Side Of The Door. For my sake, stay Safe And Sound and remember that I'm Your Anything.

OMG! that's really amazing! :)) so cool.

Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 2:20 AM

These are soooo amazing!!!! Very creative :)

Thankyou to 1) Me 2) the amazing heleh 3) the talented playfu