Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Dear Swiftys

Mon, Sep 10, 2012 at 11:25 AM

I agree. I feel a part of something special here, too! Thank you for your post.
    Illinois Country Fan

Thanks to Liz Loves Taylor for the graphic!

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Mon, Sep 10, 2012 at 11:44 AM

WOW! Thank you so much for this post! I agree with every piece of my body and soul!
    I love the fanbase and all Swifties sooo much! I can't explain! I'm so happy to be a part of it! ♥

Mon, Sep 10, 2012 at 11:45 AM

Mon, Sep 10, 2012 at 11:50 AM

Nice post :D
    Megan Shrimpton

RE: Dear Swiftys

Mon, Sep 10, 2012 at 11:50 AM

I agree! swifties are my 2th familiy! :)
    All Swifties mean the world to me and everyone is so nice (:
    Be wonderstruck!
    Be in The Taylor gift Project!!! it's awesome! :D

http://taylorswift.com/forum/all_things_taylor/2124851/page/1

Mon, Sep 10, 2012 at 12:23 PM

And that is why swifties are so loyal not only to Taylor but to other swifties as well. We are always here for each other regardless of the distance that is between all of us.
    "It's got vanilla, and amber and freesia. Also, notes of peach, and, and also raspberry." - Taylor on Wonderstruck

Mon, Sep 10, 2012 at 12:27 PM

you are so cute ! and i totally agree,, we are family,, forever and always and we love you too ! lol
    Taylor has changed so much in my life and i'm so thankful to her and obviously all of you - without you guys i would be such a mess. So thankyou to our fearless leader and our family of swifties

Mon, Sep 10, 2012 at 12:33 PM

Oh, that's so cute!
    Long live to all the swifties!

Mon, Sep 10, 2012 at 12:40 PM

wow thank you :)
    personally I promise that I will love Taylor from the bottom of my heart for the rest of my life..
    She made me Speak now and be Fearless. I can relate to every single song. And thanks to all of you guys I know I'm not alone. I've been here only two days now and it's like I'm reading my own thoughts. I am so happy about that. thank you so much.
    stay beautiful and keep loving Taylor
    Please don't be in love with someone else,
    Please don't have somebody waiting on you

Mon, Sep 10, 2012 at 12:41 PM

That made my day!
    Long Live the Swift Family!

Mon, Sep 10, 2012 at 12:41 PM

Illinois Country Fan wrote:
    Illinois Country Fan

Mon, Sep 10, 2012 at 12:42 PM

Rozaliaaa wrote:
    Illinois Country Fan wrote:
    Illinois Country Fan

I agrre

Mon, Sep 10, 2012 at 2:13 PM

KarinRademar wrote:
    Dear Swiftys

So the thing is; I just watched the speak now live tour DVD. I had chills the whole time, and I cried. Partly because Taylor is so wonderful and partly because of how amazing you swiftys are! I saw you crying, laughing, singing and jumping around during the whole concert and I found myself all teared up. I�m so proud to call myself a swifty.

So all you beautiful girls and boys out there who are a part of the swift-family: I love you so much. You are all so beautiful, and you�re the nicest people I�ve ever talked to. I love how we never argue and how we always stand together to support Taylor. It makes me so happy.

You�re like real family to me. It doesn�t matter if you�ve been a fan since Tim McGraw, Love Story or Sparks Fly, you are just as important. And that�s one of the things I love the most, we treat everyone the same, just as long as you love Taylor you�re loved by the Swiftys. More fanbases should be like that. Taylor has changed me, but so have you guys. And I�m forever grateful.

So, swiftys, can you all take a moment, and promise me this, you�ll be a swifty forever and just never change for anyone. You are so so so beautiful, all of you, I hope you know that. And I can�t begin to tell you how proud I am of Taylor and the Swift-family.

Thank you for making me being a part of something so special. Long live.

That dvd is the whole reason I'm here, a member of TC today. Well, Taylor's the reason, but that dvd is what made me realize just how incredible she is. After I was through watching it, I felt wrung out, as if I'd actually BEEN to the concert. Her energy is amazing. Here's to hoping she never loses that indefinable thing that's kept her so far ahead of all the other performers around. As long as she doesn't lose it, she'll never lose me as a fan:)That I can promise.
    Credit for my avatar goes to Swiftie33. Many thanks.

Mon, Sep 10, 2012 at 3:12 PM

This post is Swiftastical! Thanks for making us Swifties feel appreciated

Mon, Sep 10, 2012 at 3:17 PM

The Swift family is the best! thx for the post!
    SpeakNow8

Mon, Sep 10, 2012 at 3:20 PM

Beautiful. Swifties Forever.
    -Kat

I always forget to tell you "I love you! I've loved you from the very first day...."

Mon, Sep 10, 2012 at 3:21 PM

This is so beautiful! I am proud to be an American Swiftie!!!!!!!

Mon, Sep 10, 2012 at 3:41 PM

i'm agree with you

follow me @ArifiyanSaputra

Mon, Sep 10, 2012 at 3:46 PM

I love all of you Swifties, too. Long Live Taylor, our beloved Queen, and Long Live every Swiftie.

^ShadowsInAFadedLight

Mon, Sep 10, 2012 at 6:43 PM

That is so sweet!!! I totally agree! I love being a Swifty!!!
    TaylorHeart13's graphic shop: http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/1891851
    Long Live Swifty's Songbook: http://taylorswift.com/forum/taylor_s_music/2010681
    Victoriak13's graphic shop:
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2020621