1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

JD's Songs For Taylor :)

Fri, Sep 7, 2012 at 10:03 AM

"Thank You Taylor"

Verse 1:

Dear Taylor October 25th was a day I'll never forget. It was the best day of my life. Thank you for making me feel right. I really can't describe how much fun I had that night. Trust when I say that you're perfect in every way. You taught me how to be fearless when I felt useless. You taught me to chase my dreams even though they make not seem like a legit possibility. I don't know where I'd be without you. I love you so much and that's the truth. Even though we've never met, you're like my best friend. I really wanna see you again. What I love most about you is you're so sweet and kind. You always keep others in mind. You're so nice all the time. This is JD and I just wanna thank you for everyone you've done for me.

Verse 2:

I have this stupid little dream that one day you'll marry me. I know that won't happen, but I'd settle for a meet and greet. I listen to your music whenever I'm sad, you've made me a better man. I'm one of your biggest fans. Taylor you're the most beautiful girl in the world. Not just on the outside, but on the inside. You're one of a kind and that's no lie. Thank you for saving my life. I'm really hate that all those guys didn't treat you right. I'm really sorry they made you cry. I would never do that. I'd love to be your man, but for right now I'm just your biggest fan. Thank you Taylor for being there when no else cared.

Verse 3 :

You know I just pray that I could meet you one day. That'd a be a dream come true to meet you. I still remember the day I saw you like it was yesterday. I remember being so depressed. I remember my life being such a mess. I feared I'd be like that forever, but you made me feel so much better. For that I'm forever grateful. I'm forever thankful. I really hope you get to hear this song. Just know that I've appreciated you along. ����¯�¿�½���¯���¿���½ ����¯�¿�½������ Trust me when I say that I'll love you forever and always. Thank you for making my day. Once again thank you for being my friend. Thank you for everything you've done for me.

Love JD :)
THE MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRL IN THE WORLD

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Thank You Taylor (My Song For Taylor :)

Fri, Sep 7, 2012 at 2:21 PM

Ohhhh that's soo cute !! I hope that Taylor reads this and wants to meet you :)
    From now on thinking RED is someting confident and brave !
    Stay FEARLESS and never forget to SPEAK NOW !
    Long Live TAYLOR SWIFT !

Re: Thank You Taylor

Fri, Sep 7, 2012 at 2:23 PM

Meggie13 wrote:
    Ohhhh that's soo cute !! I hope that Taylor reads this and wants to meet you :)
    From now on thinking RED is someting confident and brave !
    Stay FEARLESS and never forget to SPEAK NOW !
    Long Live TAYLOR SWIFT !

Thanks me too :)

THE MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRL IN THE WORLD

Fri, Sep 7, 2012 at 3:12 PM

That is so touching!!! I really like your song!!! I think you should print it out and send it to her fan mail address!!!
    TaylorHeart13's graphic shop: http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/1891851
    Long Live Swifty's Songbook: http://taylorswift.com/forum/taylor_s_music/2010681
    Victoriak13's graphic shop:
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2020621

Fri, Sep 7, 2012 at 3:18 PM

gandamoo wrote:
    That is so touching!!! I really like your song!!! I think you should print it out and send it to her fan mail address!!!
    TaylorHeart13's graphic shop: http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/1891851
    Long Live Swifty's Songbook: http://taylorswift.com/forum/taylor_s_music/2010681
    Victoriak13's graphic shop:
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2020621

What is it?

Thank You Taylor :)

Sat, Sep 8, 2012 at 12:15 AM

That is so cute!!!
    I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ex oh
    taylor_xo

^MADE BY ME!!!!!

Sat, Sep 8, 2012 at 12:26 AM

I love it!!!!! :)

Sat, Sep 8, 2012 at 9:51 AM

bayleyc0011 wrote:
    I love it!!!!! :)

Thank you :)

Sat, Sep 8, 2012 at 11:28 AM

Sat, Sep 8, 2012 at 11:30 AM

I LOVE IT! :)

Sat, Sep 8, 2012 at 11:40 AM

LikeAFirework wrote:
    I LOVE IT! :)

Sat, Sep 8, 2012 at 11:45 AM

so sweet!

Love, Love, Love
    -M-

Sat, Sep 8, 2012 at 11:50 AM

tswiftnation13 wrote:
    so sweet!

Love, Love, Love
    -M-

Sat, Sep 8, 2012 at 12:54 PM

Sat, Sep 8, 2012 at 12:57 PM

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
    I would be ENCHANTED to meet Taylor

Swiftie for life

all together we have SWIFTIE POWERS

PLEASE READ MY BLOGS
    love: Sammie

Sat, Sep 8, 2012 at 12:59 PM

Sammie Cullen 13 will shine for Taylor wrote:
    AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
    I would be ENCHANTED to meet Taylor

Swiftie for life

all together we have SWIFTIE POWERS

PLEASE READ MY BLOGS
    love: Sammie

Sat, Sep 8, 2012 at 2:03 PM

Sat, Sep 8, 2012 at 3:47 PM

Sat, Sep 8, 2012 at 4:39 PM

JD, I really hope you get to meet her!
    Illinois Country Fan

Thanks to Liz Loves Taylor for the graphic!

Sat, Sep 8, 2012 at 5:27 PM

Illinois Country Fan wrote:
    JD, I really hope you get to meet her!
    Illinois Country Fan

Thanks to Liz Loves Taylor for the graphic!

Me too it'd be a dream come true :D

Sat, Sep 8, 2012 at 5:30 PM

This is great! Seriously send this in to fan mail or something. You've got to get this to her!!!

^^Both made be me!!
    Long Live Ronan, and all the others were effected by cancer. You will be remembered
    Follow me on Twitter! @