1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Swifties are the nicest fan base!

Fri, Sep 7, 2012 at 3:46 AM

I was just thinking about it... and I just realized (I know, i'm crazy for only just realizing!)
That Swifties are seriously the NICEST fan base EVER!!!!!!!!
What do you think?

I love you all!!!!! :) xx

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Swifties are the nicest fan base!

Fri, Sep 7, 2012 at 3:58 AM

absolutely !!!
    All are sooo sweet & nice !!
    Love being a Swiftie :)

^DancingAroundAllOver

^me !

Fri, Sep 7, 2012 at 4:23 AM

Agreed!!! Everybody is just so nice!!!!

Made by TaylorSwiftFanForever^^

Fri, Sep 7, 2012 at 5:40 AM

I feel the same, theyre all so nice and friendly:)
    Wonderful signature made for me by WonderstruckMagic. PLEASE SIGN THIS PETITION: http://taylorswift.com/forum/past_future_tours/2098451#post_15001001

Fri, Sep 7, 2012 at 6:24 AM

I would definately have to agree with that!

OFFICIAL PERTH SWIFTIE

Fri, Sep 7, 2012 at 6:27 AM

definitely!!!! ive experienced other fan bases and generally they're really judgemental and rude to not only other fans, but to each other! i just love coming on TC and feeling like i belong, like you guys will love anc accept me for who i am! i think we're all like this cos we've got the most amazing role model:)
    I spoke now on 4th March 2012.
    Forever I will speak now and be fearless!

Fri, Sep 7, 2012 at 6:29 AM

eh....I think swifties are ok....wait who am I kidding? Swifties=most awesome ever! Got some of the greatest people in this fan base!
    "It's got vanilla, and amber and freesia. Also, notes of peach, and, and also raspberry." - Taylor on Wonderstruck

Fri, Sep 7, 2012 at 6:33 AM

thebestdaywithtaylor wrote:
    definitely!!!! ive experienced other fan bases and generally they're really judgemental and rude to not only other fans, but to each other! i just love coming on TC and feeling like i belong, like you guys will love anc accept me for who i am! i think we're all like this cos we've got the most amazing role model:)
    I spoke now on 4th March 2012.
    Forever I will speak now and be fearless!

I couldn't have said it better myself!! I love you guys!!!

Fri, Sep 7, 2012 at 7:25 AM

Of course were are look at our role model

Fri, Sep 7, 2012 at 7:48 AM

Yes agreed! We would never ever send death threats to other celebrities...lol
    "I'm poetry. Complicated, simply stated"- TS

"Do you remember the time we watched Carrie
    And you said it reminded you of me
    And I threw the remote at you
    And you said "My point exactly""

Fri, Sep 7, 2012 at 8:55 AM

Definitely. Most other fan bases have massive fights but Swifties are usually really nice to each other, even if they don't agree exactly with what the other person is saying

Fri, Sep 7, 2012 at 9:04 AM

I love swifties coz there is never any jealousy between us! if one of us meets Tay then we congratulate them not like other fan bases!
    LONG LIVE TAYLOR ALISON SWIFT!
    UK SWIFTIES RULE!!

Fri, Sep 7, 2012 at 9:08 AM

Hmm lets see.
    Beliebers are really obsessively protective, whiny and annoying ( NO offence! i just mean that the people I've come across, but if your also a swiftie, you probably won't be annoying and whiny)
    Arianators are really argumentative, even though I'm an arianator :p
    Directioners are okay actually =D
    Selenators are like 9/10 no offence again.
    Lovaters are really sweet.
    Little monsters are kind of harsh on other celebs
    But yeah swifties are the best! we rule

www.twitter.com/amaia131 I follow back

Fri, Sep 7, 2012 at 9:48 AM

The swifties are really nice and sweet!! We're the best! I agree!

Fri, Sep 7, 2012 at 10:21 AM

Yup, this is a great crowd to be a part of!
    Illinois Country Fan

Thanks to Liz Loves Taylor for the graphic!

Fri, Sep 7, 2012 at 11:21 AM

Swifties are Boss. We fight dragons and bake cookies at night, how many other fanbases can say that?

Fri, Sep 7, 2012 at 12:57 PM

while other people are out clubbin, we are making caramel delight!
    "It's got vanilla, and amber and freesia. Also, notes of peach, and, and also raspberry." - Taylor on Wonderstruck

Fri, Sep 7, 2012 at 1:23 PM

JTMASTER13 wrote:
    while other people are out clubbin, we are making caramel delight!

Haha you got that right! :D
    Anyway, I think so too. Swifties are really kind and understanding and we're just really nice and you are all flawless.

~Hannah~

Fri, Sep 7, 2012 at 1:27 PM

definetly! ggoooooooo swiftys! best croud ever! nicest people!

Fri, Sep 7, 2012 at 3:34 PM

Yeah :) were amazing! :) x

Fri, Sep 7, 2012 at 3:47 PM

I agree. Everyone's so nice :D