Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: AN AWESOME GIFT IDEA FOR TAYLOR!

Sun, Sep 2, 2012 at 4:59 PM

awesome idea!
    I don't ?
    I Taylor Swift

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Sun, Sep 2, 2012 at 5:01 PM

That's genius! I love it! I'm definitely in :) I'll post my letter soon.
    ~Hannah~

Sun, Sep 2, 2012 at 5:02 PM

Chanelle wrote:
    awesome idea!
    I don't ?
    I Taylor Swift

So do you have a letter you'd love to give to Taylor? It could be anything u want and I love to print it out and put it in the box. I want to get this done before she goes on Tour. Or while she's on tour before she come's to the US.

Sun, Sep 2, 2012 at 5:03 PM

Oh and also say where you are from! Taylor would love to see where all of her Swiftie's are!

Sun, Sep 2, 2012 at 5:17 PM

this is a great a idea!!!!

September 2, 2012
    Dear Taylor,

My name is Michelle (SwiftlySince2010 on Taylor Connect). I'm 13 (soon 14) and am from the DC area! You have changed my life!!!!! I love you and your music!! You and your music (I know repetitive ) has inspired me in ways I don't think you'll ever imagine! And I love the fact that you wrote my favorite song, Enchanted, on my birthday, September 9th!! I went to the Speak Now Tour on August 3, 2011 and it was the best day of my LIFE!!!! THANK YOU FOR EXISTING!!!

On another note tell Meredith I say,"Hi!"

THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING!!!!

Lovelovelove,

Michelle

^ My favorite song!!!!!

PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD! I ALREADY GOT MY FIRST LETTER! SO EXCITED!

AMAZING, FLAWLESS.

Sun, Sep 2, 2012 at 5:19 PM

This is an awesome Idea!
    Im intimidated by the fear of being average
    [url=http://i50.tinypic.com/fao21y.jpg/IMG]http://i50.tinypic.com/fao21y.jpg/IMG[/url]][/signature]

Sun, Sep 2, 2012 at 5:19 PM

SwiftlySince2010 wrote:

September 2, 2012
    Dear Taylor,

My name is Michelle. I'm 13 (soon 14) and am from the DC area! You have changed my life!!!!! I love you and your music!! You and your music (I know repetitive ) has inspired me in ways I don't think you'll ever imagine! And I love the fact that you wrote my favorite song, Enchanted, on my birthday, September 9th!! I went to the Speak Now Tour on August 3, 2011 and it was the best day of my LIFE!!!! THANK YOU FOR EXISTING!!!

Lovelovelove,

Michelle

^ My favorite song!!!!!

Thanks! You're my second letter! :D

Sun, Sep 2, 2012 at 5:25 PM

taylorswiftawesomness wrote:
    SwiftlySince2010 wrote:

September 2, 2012
    Dear Taylor,

My name is Michelle. I'm 13 (soon 14) and am from the DC area! You have changed my life!!!!! I love you and your music!! You and your music (I know repetitive ) has inspired me in ways I don't think you'll ever imagine! And I love the fact that you wrote my favorite song, Enchanted, on my birthday, September 9th!! I went to the Speak Now Tour on August 3, 2011 and it was the best day of my LIFE!!!! THANK YOU FOR EXISTING!!!

Lovelovelove,

Michelle

^ My favorite song!!!!!

Thanks! You're my second letter! :D

^

^ My favorite song!!!!!

Sun, Sep 2, 2012 at 5:25 PM

Just about a paragraph or so so I can fold them and put them in the box :)

Sun, Sep 2, 2012 at 5:27 PM

September 2, 2012
    Dear Taylor,

Hi my name is Maya. I am 13 (yay!) and I'm from California. Taylor, You have helped me get through everything. You have changed my life in such a good way. I can't thank you enough for every thing you have done for me! Your music helped me when I was having friend trouble at school, or having problems at home. You have taught me to be a good person, and honestly, you helped raise me. You have taught me things no one else could. You taught me that being different was OK. I went to your Speak Now tour and it was the best night of my life. Thank you for everything, Taylor. Thank you for being there always. Because you were the only one who ever understood me. Thank you soo much Taylor!
    By the way, MEREDITH IS ADORABLE!!!!
    Love Love Love,
    Maya

RED. October 22nd 2012

Sun, Sep 2, 2012 at 5:33 PM

this is an awesome idea! youre so creative

both made by me :D

Sun, Sep 2, 2012 at 5:35 PM

swiftielove02 wrote:
    this is an awesome idea! youre so creative

both made by me :D

Thanks!!!! You made me really happy right now. :D When will you have your letter ready for the box? I keep asking everybody because I'm so excited about it!!

Sun, Sep 2, 2012 at 5:38 PM

Awesome idea!

Dearest Taylor,
    Hi, I'm Cali (Calizzle4) and I'm from Pennsylvania (your home state!) and I absolutely adore you! I love your music, your personality, your beauty, and just you! You've gotten me through some really rough times and I thank you for that. I've never known anyone like you, who's amazingly talented and just as down-to-earth. I went to your Speak Now World tour in Washington, D.C. on August 3rd. I will never forget that night! You looked so beautiful and are amazingly talented and to this day I think it was a dream, but I also somehow know it wasn't. I just love you like I love glitter! Thank you for being you!

Love,
    Cali

^Made by InMyBestRedDress :)

Sun, Sep 2, 2012 at 5:40 PM

Dear Taylor,

My names Molly and I'm 13 years old (MollySwift13). I love you so much, you've helped me get threw so many things. I fell in love with your music in December 2006 when I herd Teardrops On My Guitar. I loved it and couldn't stop listening to it. Tayor, I really appriciate you being there for me. Even though you don't know me I feel like I know you. I've been to two of your concerts, Fearless and Speak Now, and they were the best nights of my life! At this very molment I'm trying to get tickets to see the CMA's, just so I can see you win something... I KNOW YOU WILL!! I live in Shreveport, Louisiana and wanted to make sure you come stop by the Centry-Link Center on your RED tour because I WILL be there! :) I'm looking forward to your next few albums (I know there will be more) and I can't wait to see what you have next!

Love,
    Molly

Sun, Sep 2, 2012 at 5:42 PM

I just messaged you my letter. Thanks for doing this, it's a wonderful idea! :)

I was FEARLESS on 8/27/09, 12/11/09, 5/12/10, 5/13/10.
    I learned to SPEAK NOW on 1/21/11, 6/22/11, 7/19/11, 7/20/11, 7/23/11, 7/24/11, 11/21/11, 11/22/11.

Sun, Sep 2, 2012 at 5:47 PM

Great idea! I'll PM you a letter if I have time!

^Credit to Brooker27

^Credit to TSlovelovelove13
    Avatar credit to DancingAroundAllAlone

Sun, Sep 2, 2012 at 5:59 PM

Thanks for the five letters so far! Pleaseee spread the word! I definitely need more letters!! :D

Sun, Sep 2, 2012 at 6:05 PM

i would like to join!!! This is an awesome idea!!1i'm just gonna write my letter first which will take awhile so i'll have it in to give to you by Wednesday.

Friend Me?

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.