Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Taylor Swift Tattoos

Tue, Aug 28, 2012 at 11:13 AM

HEY! :) Not sure if there is already another topic about this, but I was just wondering if anybody has any Taylor Swift inspired tattoos? I have always wanted to get one but I don't know exactly what I want to get. post any pictures below or just tell us all what tattoo you have!! :)

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Taylor Swift Tattoos

Tue, Aug 28, 2012 at 11:18 AM

I don't have any...but I really want to!
    I'm shining like fireworks over your sad empty town*

Tue, Aug 28, 2012 at 11:39 AM

DYINGGG to get a Taylor related tattoo. So like, let's meet her and then get matching ones, okay? Not that we've totally discussed this before or anything. If I ever meet her again, that's the mission! But first, I should probably decide what I want to get. Ughhh so much pressure! Sorry for the rant, I'll leave now.

I was FEARLESS on 8/27/09, 12/11/09, 5/12/10, 5/13/10.
    I learned to SPEAK NOW on 1/21/11, 6/22/11, 7/19/11, 7/20/11, 7/23/11, 7/24/11, 11/21/11, 11/22/11.

Tue, Aug 28, 2012 at 12:10 PM

One of my best friends got a Taylor tattoo yesterday! She got "fearless" on her wrist, it looks GREAT! I will never get a tattoo for 2 reasons, 1) I'm terrified of needles hahaha! and 2) my dream job would never allow it!
    October 13th 2011 - The night things changed.

Tue, Aug 28, 2012 at 12:13 PM

I'm gonna get the word fearless real soon :D xx

RE: Taylor Swift Tattoos

Tue, Aug 28, 2012 at 2:49 PM

There is a couple threads about Taylor tattoos floating around because I've posted the picture of mine a couple times. I got when you think happiness... tattooed on my foot. Its super cute and is the perfect placement to be seen with flats. I don't like needles but getting a tattoo feels nothing like needles imo...a shot at the Doctor would scare me more!

Thu, Nov 1, 2012 at 9:38 PM

Know this is an old post but just saw it, I have two Taylor inspired tattoos. One of barn swallows and the words "This Love Is Difficult But It's Real' going down my back and a "scarlet letter" tattoo on my ribs. Both inspired by Love Story (obvi.) I love them. The scarlet letter is my favorite tattoo out of my 13 tatts

Thu, Nov 1, 2012 at 10:39 PM

I played with the idea of getting the heart tattoo on my foot because of her first album's artwork. It was so adorable. She said there and that fake wrist tattoo would be ones she'd get but she felt she may compromise her image as a role model to some people (I don't know if I agree, but oh well!)!
    Stephanie
    I'd like to hang out with you for my whole life. Stay

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 12:30 AM

I do like Taylor swift..........but not tattoos
    'If your lucky enough to have something that makes you different from everyone else don't ever change'
    - Taylor Swift

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 12:40 AM

I've always wanted a fearless one, but if I got it, my mum would freak out.
    14/3/2012

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 12:47 AM

If she didn't get a tattoo then I don't think we should. just sayin' :P

Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 8:23 PM

I am planning on doing everything I can to get into the T-party on July 27th... and WHEN I DO I'm having taylor write "be fearless" and then I am gonna get it in WHITE ink on my wrist. It will be my second tattoo!

Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 8:42 PM

I'm pretty sure I'm going to get a tattoo on my foot that says "you and I will be safe and sound" or "hold on to this lullaby" one day :)
    *all graphics by Daya*

I miss you baby girl...
    ~1996-2012~

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 4:59 AM

I dont like tattoos.. but if I should get one related to Taylor I think that I would ink my skin with something that for me is important abou Taylor. Like: Fearless- a heart- or a word of a song that rappresents you ;)

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 5:18 AM

i would never take a tattoo but i would take one that stays there for a couple of weeks :)

1. K D avatar K D

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 7:54 AM

I doubt I'll ever get a tattoo, but I'd want something small and subtle like my avatar on here, a silhouette of a swift.

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 8:01 AM

LauraElizabeth13 wrote:
    One of my best friends got a Taylor tattoo yesterday! She got "fearless" on her wrist, it looks GREAT! I will never get a tattoo for 2 reasons, 1) I'm terrified of needles hahaha! and 2) my dream job would never allow it!
    October 13th 2011 - The night things changed.

This is none of my beeswax but what's your dream job?!:)

Both Made By Topaz www.taylorswift.com/users/wonderstruckkitty

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 1:47 PM

At the X Factor final (when I was waiting for Taylor in the freezing cold nearly crying cos I was so cold, but no one told me she'd left!!!!) I was talking to a girl and her friend had 'fearless' on her wrist lol

| 24/11/09 | 29/03/11 |

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 2:24 PM

I'd never get a tattoo :) But if I did it would defiantly be something Taylor related!

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 2:25 PM

I want the Taylor Merch store to make Taylor themed temporary tattoos!

[url=http://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s561/iplayguitarandbanjofortaylor/Screenshot2012-12-13a]http://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s561/iplayguitarandbanjofortaylor/Screenshot2012-12-13a[/url][/signature]

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.