Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

2013 Taylor Swift Calendar.

Sat, Aug 25, 2012 at 6:05 PM

I bought it today! I got it at FYE. An entertainment store that sells music, movies, posters etc.

Photobucket

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: 2013 Taylor Swift Calendar.

Sat, Aug 25, 2012 at 6:10 PM

Nice! I'll have to start checking out the store where I got mine last year. I really like the vintage theme on this calendar.

Sat, Aug 25, 2012 at 6:10 PM

YAYYYY
    RESULTS OF MY SONGWRITING CONTEST POSTED!! PLEASE ENTER AGIAN!!!!! :D

Sat, Aug 25, 2012 at 6:13 PM

AWESOME! I love it! Can you post a picture for all the different months? :)
    Thank You Daya!

I FINALLY created my profile & worked very hard on it, so please check it out! Thank You!

Sat, Aug 25, 2012 at 6:14 PM

I didn't know it was out yet. I'll have to look for it cause I really want it!! :)
    I was ENCHANTED to meet you...
    “Your lucky enough to be different, never change"-Taylor Swift

RSVP to the RED Virtual Sleep Over!
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/all_things_taylor/2080011

Sat, Aug 25, 2012 at 6:18 PM

FearlessDreamer09 wrote:
    Thank You Daya!

I FINALLY created my profile & worked very hard on it, so please check it out! Thank You!

I'm not gonna take pictures of every month, but I'll do like 2 or 3. Which months? :)

Sat, Aug 25, 2012 at 6:23 PM

FirstRayofSun wrote:
    FearlessDreamer09 wrote:
    Thank You Daya!

I'm not gonna take pictures of every month, but I'll do like 2 or 3. Which months? :)

june!!

MY GRAPHIC CONTEST!
    ^ALLIRULZ

Sat, Aug 25, 2012 at 6:37 PM

Allirulz wrote:
    FirstRayofSun wrote:
    FearlessDreamer09 wrote:
    Thank You Daya!

june!!

MY GRAPHIC CONTEST!
    ^ALLIRULZ

JUNE:

:D

Photobucket

Sat, Aug 25, 2012 at 7:18 PM

^I love it!

Heather - Songbird13 - DancingAroundAllAlone - Avi by Bluebell

Sat, Aug 25, 2012 at 7:21 PM

FirstRayofSun wrote:
    Allirulz wrote:
    FirstRayofSun wrote:
    FearlessDreamer09 wrote:
    Thank You Daya!

june!!

MY GRAPHIC CONTEST!
    ^ALLIRULZ

JUNE:

Photobucket

I like the Red

Sat, Aug 25, 2012 at 7:32 PM

FirstRayofSun wrote:
    Allirulz wrote:
    FirstRayofSun wrote:
    FearlessDreamer09 wrote:
    Thank You Daya!

june!!

MY GRAPHIC CONTEST!
    ^ALLIRULZ

JUNE:

Photobucket

Hey, that's the same dress she wore in the MTV Punk'd episode! Of course she didn't have the headscarf on though.

Sat, Aug 25, 2012 at 7:34 PM

I need me a Taylor Swift Calendar.

Could we see MAY? Please?

Sat, Aug 25, 2012 at 7:34 PM

OMS! I need to go find one!!!

@lij985

Sat, Aug 25, 2012 at 10:08 PM

I have to get that one. I have the ones for the last 2 years. I have both of them by my desk I change the current year one and the picture from last year every month. Now when I find it I will have 3 to keep up with.

Sat, Aug 25, 2012 at 10:31 PM

I' ll have to wait to get one. There are still about four months left in 2012. I think I will wait till the end of december to get one. Maybe for christmas

Sat, Aug 25, 2012 at 10:35 PM

AWESOME!!! I want one
    Forever & Always, Danni15

Sun, Aug 26, 2012 at 1:38 PM

Andy30907 wrote:
    I need me a Taylor Swift Calendar.

Could we see MAY? Please?

MAY:

:)

Photobucket

Sun, Aug 26, 2012 at 1:44 PM

OMG. I like really need this awesome calendar. I am obsessed with Taylor Swift everything!!!!!!

Sun, Aug 26, 2012 at 1:48 PM

Awesome, I'll have to get it!!!!!

Can I see January?
    "I'm captivated by you, baby, like a firework show."

By: 13LittleStars

Sun, Aug 26, 2012 at 1:51 PM

These photos are flawless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And fearless!

Sun, Aug 26, 2012 at 1:57 PM

Kbrubaker wrote:
    Awesome, I'll have to get it!!!!!

Can I see January?
    "I'm captivated by you, baby, like a firework show."

By: 13LittleStars

January :)

Photobucket

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.