Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: TAYLOR SWIFT POSTCARD PROJECT!!!

Wed, Aug 22, 2012 at 3:15 PM

Such a great idea, I'm up for it! I live in Liverpool in England so I'll send one when the postage is sorted out :D
    Megan Shrimpton

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Wed, Aug 22, 2012 at 3:18 PM

I'll get a good English one even if it looks nothing like my hideous city, haha!

Wed, Aug 22, 2012 at 3:20 PM

meg96 wrote:
    Such a great idea, I'm up for it! I live in Liverpool in England so I'll send one when the postage is sorted out :D
    Megan Shrimpton

That would be great! I'd love to have some postcards from England!
    8.28.09 * 6.5.10 * 8.27.10 * 6.3.11 * 6.25.11 * 6.26.11 * 11.22.11

Wed, Aug 22, 2012 at 3:20 PM

thatlittleREDdress wrote:
    I'll get a good English one even if it looks nothing like my hideous city, haha!

Sounds great to me!

Wed, Aug 22, 2012 at 3:23 PM

im in
    i dont thank you sould wate i thnk u should SPEAK NOW

BY THE WONDREFULL TAYLOR SWIFT

POSTCARD PROJECT!!!

Wed, Aug 22, 2012 at 3:24 PM

raina wrote:
    im in
    i dont thank you sould wate i thnk u should SPEAK NOW

BY THE WONDREFULL TAYLOR SWIFT

yay!!! Thanks SO much for helping!

Wed, Aug 22, 2012 at 3:59 PM

You guys can tell your friends about it too! Anyone is welcome to send in a postcard!

Wed, Aug 22, 2012 at 4:02 PM

I still have a postcard from when we attempted to do a postcard project on old TC.
    If I can find it I'll send it in.

Wed, Aug 22, 2012 at 4:05 PM

Swiftastic13 wrote:
    I still have a postcard from when we attempted to do a postcard project on old TC.
    If I can find it I'll send it in.

I didn't even see that project..oops! We can try it again since I already have a lot of people that want to do it! You can submit that one! I guess I'll make this project a little different with how I organize it!

Wed, Aug 22, 2012 at 7:18 PM

I'll totally do it =]
    But I'm from boring old Canada. :P

But yes!
    Do we have an address yet, or no? o:
    ~b r o o k e ;

As long as you love me,
    We could be starving, we could be homeless, we could be broke.
    As long as you love me,
    I'll be your platinum, I'll be your silver, I'll be your gold.
    As long as you love me;

Wed, Aug 22, 2012 at 7:25 PM

xxbrookle wrote:
    I'll totally do it =]

But yes!
    ~b r o o k e ;

As long as you love me,
    As long as you love me,
    As long as you love me;

I'd LOVE to have a canadian fan help out! I'm sure there's something fun to do there ;) I don't have an address yet. I'll be buying a PO Box hopefully tomorrow and post it on here!

Wed, Aug 22, 2012 at 7:29 PM

xxbrookle wrote:
    I'll totally do it =]

But yes!
    ~b r o o k e ;

As long as you love me,
    As long as you love me,
    As long as you love me;

:O Canada is NOT boring! Love, an all-Canadian Swiftie.

http://oi41.tinypic.com/33dfhoi.jpg

Wed, Aug 22, 2012 at 7:32 PM

I love this idea!! If I get the chance I'll send a postcard!

url][/signature]

Wed, Aug 22, 2012 at 8:07 PM

Thanks so much guys! I'm so happy you're helping out with this! I can't wait to start getting postcards and setting everything up for Taylor!

Thu, Aug 23, 2012 at 6:44 AM

I want to send one! Any kind of postcard? Or should there be a theme to it?

I made a thread a while ago suggesting Taylor send out postcards to alert us about any cool info or events. Take a look?: http://taylorswift.com/forum/all_things_taylor/1949731
    "I'm poetry. Complicated, simply stated"- TS

Thu, Aug 23, 2012 at 6:56 AM

This is such a lovely idea, I'm totally up for it! I'll try and find a cool postcard from the UK!

Thu, Aug 23, 2012 at 7:36 AM

KimmyKay wrote:
    I want to send one! Any kind of postcard? Or should there be a theme to it?

I made a thread a while ago suggesting Taylor send out postcards to alert us about any cool info or events. Take a look?: http://taylorswift.com/forum/all_things_taylor/1949731
    "I'm poetry. Complicated, simply stated"- TS

Thanks so much! You can use any postcard you like! I love your idea too!

Thu, Aug 23, 2012 at 7:36 AM

EssenceOfYourSparkle wrote:
    This is such a lovely idea, I'm totally up for it! I'll try and find a cool postcard from the UK!

Thanks SO much! I'd love a postcard from the UK!

Thu, Aug 23, 2012 at 2:58 PM

Hi everyone! I reserved a PO Box today and will hopefully have the address and keys by tomorrow!

Fri, Aug 24, 2012 at 4:08 PM

Staybeautiful13 wrote:
    Hi everyone! I reserved a PO Box today and will hopefully have the address and keys by tomorrow!

oh cool, sounds great I'll buy my postcard tomorrow then :D
    Megan Shrimpton

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.