Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Taylor Swift Tattoos!

Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 11:32 AM

Hi Guys,
So I know quite a few of us throughout the years have gotten Taylor Swift tattoos.
I just thought it would be cool to tell us what tattoos you have inspired by Taylor and what their meaning is to you! :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I will go first! I was blessed enough to meet Taylor in 2010! I had been literally trying to meet her since 2007 and my dream finally came true. Me and my best friend joined this contest to give money to the Ronald McDonald House and we won!

Anyway, Me and my best friend kept saying how it would be amazing to ask Taylor Swift to write Fearless for us. Something just kept telling me I needed to do this! So when I met Taylor I asked her to write Fearless for me and I asked her to write a heart at the end of it because my other tattoos all had hearts. So she did it! That was the best day because I learned that you should never give up on what you truly want and even if you fail you need to be fearless enough to try again and again.

Also, Taylor is the one who brought me and my best friend back together and now we are closer than ever! Taylor made a huge impact. I never thought I could be close to my friend again and I just remembered to be fearless and not let the past yet in the way of the beautiful future me and my friend could share.

So about a year later after I got this tattoo my mom was diagnosed with stage 3 breast cancer. This was the WORST day of my life. This was a very rough two years. Every time I felt hopeless and scared I would catch eye of my tattoo and I felt like it was God's way of saying everything is going to be ok. Be Fearless and trust in me. Every since this happened whenever I look at that tattoo it is like a reminder to never lose hope even when everything seems lost.

I think that day when I met Taylor God was speaking to me because he knew later down the line I was going to need this tattoo. Taylor has no idea how she impacts the lives of her fans!

So long story short my mom is doing better and to support her all the members in my family got a variation of the Fearless tattoo!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pictures!
Mine: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v356/NomadsGirl4ever/mine2.jpg
Mom: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v356/NomadsGirl4ever/mom.jpg
Sister: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v356/NomadsGirl4ever/sister.jpg
Dad: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v356/NomadsGirl4ever/dada.jpg
Grandma: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v356/NomadsGirl4ever/granny.jpg
Uncle: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v356/NomadsGirl4ever/uncle.jpg
Other Uncle: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v356/NomadsGirl4ever/uncle2.jpg

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Taylor Swift Tattoos!

Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 11:34 AM

I love it! I love how God uses small things that make us feel better and make a huge impact :) I thank God for Taylor all the time!
    LONG LIVE TAYLOR SWIFT!!!

Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 11:38 AM

Yes she is truly a miracle! :)

Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 11:44 AM

My God.This got my me so much.I'm crying right now.
    I hope your mom will be ok.

This is probably the best story on Tc....even though pretty sad....

It's something unpredictable,but in the end it's right.

The tatoos are really pretty btw.

Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 11:49 AM

Wow you are so incredibly sweet! Thank you so much!

It means a lot to me about what you said! :)

*hugs*

1. Moderator

Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 11:51 AM

I met Taylor on monday and she drew a heart on my foot which I got tattood the day after. I agree with you in that it really is an amazing way to be able to remember everything is going to be ok :)

Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 11:58 AM

Yours is so beautiful! I love it! :)

Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 12:01 PM

A grandma with a pineapple

Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 12:15 PM

Yes she got it to support my mom (Fearless) and the pineapple to support me and my sister. We are both going into the hospitality field and the international sign for it is a pineapple! :)

SwiftBelgium wrote:
    A grandma with a pineapple

Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 12:35 PM

I'm glad your mom is doing better now! I think it's awesome that your entire family has a variation of the same word as a tattoo. If I was going to get a Taylor tattoo, I would get a heart tattooed on my foot, like she drew on when she was younger.

*signature made by glitterandsparklydresses

Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 12:44 PM

That is so beautiful! That would make a wonderful tattoo! :)

lovelovelovetaylor wrote:
    I'm glad your mom is doing better now! I think it's awesome that your entire family has a variation of the same word as a tattoo. If I was going to get a Taylor tattoo, I would get a heard tattooed on my foot, like she drew on when she was younger.

*signature made by glitterandsparklydresses

Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 12:56 PM

My sister and I were JUST TALKING ABOUT THIS. Freaky(:

Love, Love, Love
    -M-

Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 12:57 PM

Aw!

Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 1:03 PM

That is so nice and sweet! :)

Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 2:59 PM

That is such a beautiful story and it's amazing how Taylor helped you keep faith and hold on I'm glad your mom is doing better and I hope she will make a full recovery soon

Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 3:06 PM

THANK YOU!!! It really means a lot to me to hear you say that!!! :)

LongLiveTaylorSwift322 wrote:
    That is such a beautiful story and it's amazing how Taylor helped you keep faith and hold on I'm glad your mom is doing better and I hope she will make a full recovery soon

Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 6:24 PM

thats soo cute!:)
    Stay beautiful!!

- genora

Sun, Aug 19, 2012 at 2:08 PM

Thank you so much! :)
    Thank you Hailey!

Sun, Sep 2, 2012 at 11:14 AM

thats awesome i totes support taylor tattoos i have Fairytale tattooed from today is a fairytale and i have Love story tattooed by my heart and i have fearless tattooed on my arm i have a few taylor inspired tattoos

Sun, Sep 2, 2012 at 11:16 AM

Now I'm hungry because of that pineapple...

Sun, Sep 2, 2012 at 11:18 AM

thats amazing!

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.