Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: MEET CARTOON MEREDITH! :)

Thu, Aug 16, 2012 at 9:58 AM

Enjoy!
    Love, Love, Love
    -B-

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Thu, Aug 16, 2012 at 10:01 AM

You have no idea how long I played with that.

Thu, Aug 16, 2012 at 10:02 AM

InMyBestRedDress wrote:
    You have no idea how long I played with that.

Lol :) ahaha
    Love, Love, Love
    -B-

Thu, Aug 16, 2012 at 10:04 AM

Its kinda fun lol! Its cute!
    Love, Love, Love
    -B-

Oh my god. I love it. I've been playing with her for over ten minutes.
    *I used to be 13ForeverSwiftie13*

^LikeAPagentQueen

OMS, I think I'm going to faint That cat is even adorable in cartoon!

___________________________________________________________________________________________

"Being good to people is wonderful legacy to leave behind"
    "I love you like sparkles and having the last word. And that's real love"

"I love each freckle on your face!"-Jump Then Fall
    "Your beautiful every little piece love"-Stay Beautiful

ugh I love it!!

Siggy and avatar by me! :)

"Like ever..."

Thu, Aug 16, 2012 at 10:05 AM

Awww me too! :D :)
    Love, Love, Love
    -B-

Thu, Aug 16, 2012 at 10:06 AM

Oh my god. She purrs too!!

^LikeAPagentQueen

Thu, Aug 16, 2012 at 10:07 AM

And she meowed. I think i'm going to faint.

^LikeAPagentQueen

i remeber that cat! i loved it!

it would be mer if it had the right ear type. ahahahhah

OH MY GOSH THIS IS SO ADDICTING I ACTUALLY PLAYED WITH IT FOR 20 MINUTES STRAIGHT!
    -Me!
    -Me!
    I made my Avatar!

Thu, Aug 16, 2012 at 10:11 AM

lol
    Love, Love, Love
    -B-

Thu, Aug 16, 2012 at 12:41 PM

Haha, so cute :)
    Proud Swify since fall 2006!

All that I know is I don't know how to be something you miss...

Thu, Aug 16, 2012 at 2:19 PM

Really cute!
    Illinois Country Fan

Thanks to Liz Loves Taylor for the graphic!

RE: MEET CARTOON MEREDITH! :)

Thu, Aug 16, 2012 at 2:22 PM

Meridith! She 's so cute!

RE: MEET CARTOON MEREDITH! :)

Meridith! She 's so cute!

That's adorable!

Thu, Aug 16, 2012 at 2:25 PM

OMS this is adorable. I played with her for quite a long time haha.
    ~Hannah~

Thu, Aug 16, 2012 at 2:27 PM

I played with that for 15 minutes! I love it!
    I love Taylor!! And long live october 8th!! I really want to meet Taylor!!! Taylor, i'd be enchanted to meet you!