Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: SENIOR SWIFTIES (Swifties Older Than Taylor)

Thu, Feb 19, 2015 at 10:25 AM

seeing all these people in their twenties referring to themselves as "senior" swifties make me laugh... if twenties is senior... what's that make those of us in thirties and older? ancient?
    Credit for my avatar goes to Swiftie33. Many thanks.

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Thu, Feb 19, 2015 at 11:10 AM

im 46 and when i went to see selena gomez i was dancing and singing more than anyone there, why go if you dont enjoy it. as for age so what.
    ted is my thunder buddy.

Thu, Feb 19, 2015 at 12:43 PM

Haunted_One54 wrote:
    seeing all these people in their twenties referring to themselves as "senior" swifties make me laugh... if twenties is senior... what's that make those of us in thirties and older? ancient?

Oh no way am I senior... It does say 'older than taylor'. As much as I enjoy talking to anyone, no matter how old they are, it's nice to also chat to people I have a bit more in common with i.e working age.

I got given a child's ticket on the bus the other day, that proves that I am not senior haha :)

RE: Re: SENIOR SWIFTIES (Swifties Older Than Taylor)

Fri, Feb 20, 2015 at 2:59 AM

NewRomantix wrote:
    Haunted_One54 wrote:

Oh no way am I senior... It does say 'older than taylor'. As much as I enjoy talking to anyone, no matter how old they are, it's nice to also chat to people I have a bit more in common with i.e working age.

I got given a child's ticket on the bus the other day, that proves that I am not senior haha :)

Yeah when I said "senior swifties" I meant " no teenage or older than Taylor" fans.
    I am 28 and people think I am 22 hahahaha. I feel very comfortable talking with people younger than me or older.

Fri, Feb 20, 2015 at 3:19 PM

I'm 28, so Taylor is roughly 3 years younger than me. But honestly, I think she is much more mature than me.

Fri, Feb 20, 2015 at 4:33 PM

Consider me part of the club! I turn 31 on Sunday...however, seeing as I was diagnosed with Rectal Cancer @ 26, I whole-heartedly celebrate each additional year I get in my life!!! I'm super-stoked to meet all of you!

love&lyrics,
    LISA

"Goodbye Dancer, Hello Cancer"
    Instagram
    Tumblr

"If music be the food of LOVE, play on." {Shakespeare}

"Fearless is living in spite of those things that scare you to death." {T. Swift}

Sat, Feb 21, 2015 at 1:39 PM

im 13 years old and I think that taylor having fans older than her is really cool. it shows us how great she is and that she has fans in every age group

Sat, Feb 21, 2015 at 6:10 PM

O man did I miss this thread . Taylor has 1989. I've got James Blunt. (Been dying to say that , your guess).

Age should not matter here but now I think its wise to broadcast that you are older than Taylor. People should feel free to contribute regardless of their age. I do appreciate all the advice I have received from members, both old and young, on what tickets to buy for one of the 1989 Events. I had a few items figured wrong and now I have better seats (no discount though) than I could have ever imagined.

Plus the projects . . . . I'm crazy about doing things on line (promoting, posting updates, making pages with links to the artists music). I've never seeing a forum with such a passion for lyric writing. In my thirties I learned a lot about posting my own opinion about music online, so I have absolutely no hesitation saying something here. I mean, that's what this forum is for, right? To tell Taylor what you think about her music, appearances at events and the music videos.
    We never go out

Sat, Feb 21, 2015 at 11:29 PM

I'm actually 1 year older than her. Lol, I'd really like to meet her though. I recorded this to get her attention, and I'm trying to get it around...https://soundcloud.com/idgafdubstep/style-attn-taylor-swift-1

Sun, Feb 22, 2015 at 3:11 AM

So I am beginning to feel more and more like a senior with every passing year (I'm 27 now..!) but by the OP, I'm older than Taylor so I thought I'd pop in and say hi

An awesome thing about being around Taylor's age is that when her first songs came out that spoke about teenage drama and angst, I wasn't much older and was experiencing my own teenage angst and it helped.. It made her relatable in such a meaningful way that yes she was blowing up and becoming this superstar, but she was also experiencing all of the same things I was .

Thu, Mar 5, 2015 at 12:16 PM

I am way older than Taylor, and will leave it at that

Thu, Mar 5, 2015 at 2:55 PM

My name says it all..but age shouldnt matter when it comes to music!
    06.29.13 11.26.13 08.01.15

Sat, Mar 7, 2015 at 5:37 AM

I'm a proud older Swiftie although I hope it's a long time before I am thought of as 'senior' :D

I was born on 23rd August 1983 which makes me 31 years young and 6 years older than Taylor.

After getting a bit of stick for being a Taylor Swift fan I recently wrote my first blog post about age in relation to music and being a proud older Swiftie... http://taylorswift.com/users/zeaqmQ9B/blogs/6126242

Sat, Mar 7, 2015 at 6:24 AM

NewRomantix wrote:
    I'm 25...Taylor is technically 28 days older than me though...

I'm a 1990 baby. Scottish too I might add!

Tue, Mar 17, 2015 at 10:08 PM

I am 4 years older than Taylor.....
    There's no love in fear!

Mon, Mar 30, 2015 at 10:48 AM

We have a group on Tumbler Senior Swiftie Squad...come and join us! Our Honorary Members are Mama and Papa Swift, and VIP Tree Paine! Whether they know it or not!

Mon, Mar 30, 2015 at 11:17 AM

WorldsOldestSwiftie wrote:
    We have a group on Tumbler Senior Swiftie Squad...come and join us! Our Honorary Members are Mama and Papa Swift, and VIP Tree Paine! Whether they know it or not!

Just started following but how do you become a member?

Mon, Apr 6, 2015 at 2:40 PM

I will follow the senior swiftie page on tumblr :p

I am older than Taylor (27 - nearly 28!!) and a very proud Swiftie of the senior variety :p

Wed, Apr 8, 2015 at 4:19 PM

This:

RE: Re: SENIOR SWIFTIES (Swifties Older Than Taylor)

Wed, Apr 8, 2015 at 4:23 PM

Stewpot wrote:
    WorldsOldestSwiftie wrote:

Just started following but how do you become a member?

Contact the member who owns it, via blog or fanmail with your details, ie you ARE older than 25 :-)